Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ex gf help

Black
    2005 GTO

ex gf help

I posted a month or so ago about my gf dumping me http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...ghlight=dumped theres the link if you want the whole story. Basically since then we stayed in the apartment toghter for 2 weeks which was a total disaster. After about a week or so she asked if she could pay her half of next months rent and stay for a month till she figured out where she was going to go. I being a nice guy said yes that fine i'm not just going to kick you out with nowhere to go. So a week later I decided it was best if I just went home to my parents for the month and get away from her cause it just was not working with both of us there. So there as been very little contact since then, I went up to the apartment once to talk to her that was a total disaster. She called me like a week and half later to get my cell phone off her plan so we got that sorted out. Then last week she contacted me on myspace saying she's sorry and hopes we can be friends blah blah blah. I write back and ask if she found any were to live. She replies and say's now where definet but she may and she will need to leave the furniture in our/my apartment untill whenever since where she might go its allready funished. I reply I'm not trying to be an ass but you are going to be out by the 1st right? I know I told you it would be fine to leave the furniture but know I think if this is what you really want I think its best you take everything that is yours. I will give you time to figure out what your going to do with the furniture but I think the sooner you get it the better. She was very nice in both the messages she wrote almost sounded like she cared. I have not heard from her since last week although she was going to her moms for the week but I'm sure she read my message and was on again today. What should I do? I still care/love this girl but I have a feeling shes going to wait till either the 1st or few days before and tell me she has nowhere to go(which she can always to back to her dads/stepmom) or stay with a friend untill she finds a permant spot. I really don't want to be a dick but I feel like she's going to force me to. Whats the best way to handle this? I would really like for all this to go smothly and not end badly with both of us being pissed at each other. Should I just call her tommorow and ask whats going on with her moving or just wait for her to contact me?

Black
    1999 Trans am

wait fo rher to contact you

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Im not reading that shit, longest paragraph EVER

98 Formula
    06 duramax

ex's are like band aids. If you take them off slow it hurts like a bitch. Best to just rip it off and get it over with. Run her ass off, sell her furniture, and don't look back. You're only 22 and you'll date many more psycho's before you finally find the perfect psycho and marry her.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

i wouldnt sell her shit, that can get you in big legal shit. if you contacted her on myspace go in to your sent folder and next to it there's something that will either say "sent" "read" or "replied" and that tells you if she read it or not, figure that out first

Black
    2005 GTO

Yeah I'm not going to sell her shit. It just pisses me off cause she needs to let me know what the hell is going on. I need to know If she's gettin out or not. Well she's getting out on way or another unless she wants to work things out which she has made clear she does't. I agree with the whole band aid thing which is why I replied you are going to be out by the 1st right? and so on. If this is what she wants she needs to get her shit and get out so we can both move on and not drag it out.

And she did read my message. I think I'm just gonna wait till she contacts me cause she's gonna need rent money come the 1st. So she will have no choice come then cause I know she does't have enough for all the rent.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

So you paid your half of the rent and hers...and you left for the month while leaving her there? Dude you seem like a cool guy but you're a major puss. That furnished place she might move into is probably a guys place...the same guy she's screwing in your apartment while you were gone for a month.

Give her a definate time to have her and her shit out..usually 30 days. Even though it's been awhile since you've wanted her out, it shouldn't count as notice because you've pussed your way around the point. After the 30 days tell her she can pick her shit up from the parking lot.

End of subject. BTW if you're not going to kick her out stop making posts on what to do. Oh and call her with the notice so you can be sure she got it.

forest green
    1994 Firehawk

Look,
    Straight up, Tell her to get her stuff out, Quit being nice!!!!!
    Good guys are always last.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBlueBird* View Post
    lol so true. I stopped after the word "furniture."

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

Quote Originally Posted by BadBlueBird* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebody09 View Post
    lol so true. I stopped after the word "furniture."
    dude come on. What do you have an attention span of a second grader. If you don't care enough to read it just say that or better yet say nothing. If you really are to lazy or your ADHD is so bad you can concentrate for that long, just say that. Not trying to be a dick but i find it funny you can't read a short paragraph.

BTW BBB if you really did tap crazy4jason I have to give you mad props.

Okay kid. Been there done that. You need to set a date and stand strong. I tried to be some what of a nice guy and it turns to be shit. Set a date and stay strong. If you wait for her to contact you it will be on the 30th or something close to that and she will say she doesn't have anywhere to go or anytime to find a new place. Call her, tell her you have bent over backwards to do the right thing, and you have, and she needs to please be out by the 30th or 1st.

To the ADD kids, Sorry if this is to long.

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

At least she is communicating and you are both making a reasonable effort to resolve stuff. Way back when... I broke up with a girl and we had been living together (we were both in college), and she overdrew out joint account (which was only for joint bills, rent, food, phone...), and didn't tell me.

Being in college we were both poor and we both worked on top of school. Anyway, somehow the joint account which never had anything in it anyway was overdrawn and since we were on break neither of us received any notices so when I returned I remember having fines up the butt and I ended up paying them off.

Your ex-gal at least is communicating and making an effort. Be grateful she isn't rubbing stuff in your face, showing up at 3:00am with another guy to get a pair of socks she "forgot" and she hasn't gone out of her way to make your life miserable.

I do suggest completing any financial and living arrangement changes as soon as possible, and getting any keys back but despite the emotional hardship it sounds like things are about as good as can be expected.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

tell her to get her stuff out. she's walked all over you for long enough. if that doesn't work, change YOUR locks to YOUR apt. $30 bucks is cheap compared to what you could face in the long run...

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by zbizkit View Post
    ...BTW BBB if you really did tap crazy4jason I have to give you mad props...
    do you think he would say either way whether or not, esp. on this board...?

Black
    2005 GTO

I did not pay all the rent I just paid my half and she paid her's, then I left. Like I said i'm not trying to be an ass but I thought that giving her time to find a place was only fair. Things were just terrible when I was staying there so it was for the best. I guess she has been comunitacting but not really I have only heard from her twice once to cancle the cell phone and the second time I think she did it either because I had talked to an ex on myspace and she was jealous or because I was nice and mailed her pics of our cat that were on my camera, not just because she really want to talk to me. Or she was just buttering me up for the fact that she does't have anywhere to go and she wants another month which ain't happening.

The plan is she is to be out by the first leaving the keys on the table along with my parents house keys that she still has. Then I think 30 days to get her furniture. I still don't think I'm going to contact her because this is her problem I have an aprtment to go to on the first she does't so she needs to let me know whats up. Like I said she can always go to her parents or a friends for the time being she just does't want to.

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    ex's are like band aids. If you take them off slow it hurts like a bitch. Best to just rip it off and get it over with. Run her ass off, sell her furniture, and don't look back. You're only 22 and you'll date many more psycho's before you finally find the perfect psycho and marry her.

Damn good advice.

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    do you think he would say either way whether or not, esp. on this board...?
    I wasn't asking for verification. I just saying if he did, thats sweet.

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Jon man you've been too nice as is. She has been the dick! Its time to put the foot down, she is taken your kindness as a blindness. Tell her to have her stuff out by the first, or put her stuff out. Theres no reason why you should be paying for an apt. that you are not living in. Do you plan on staying in this apt. after she's gone?

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Man, that was like reading a ransom note. Next time try paragraphs.

White/Blue
    99 Trans Am

Cut bait and tell her it's time to get out. The longer you wait the harder it gets untill you have to be a dickhead. If she can go back to dads then tell her it's the only option. If it is only your name on the lease then she should be back at home , not you.

Black
    2005 GTO

Well she called right after I posted last. She said I needed to be up there to get her name of the lease. I said we could do it tuesday. To make a long story short she and all her stuff will be out by the first or so she says. She says she has a place to live with the friennd she told me about before but knows nothing about it, like how much it is, if they allow pets(shes taking the cat we got) or if she can move the furniture in or if she needs to put it in storage. She made it clear shes done, she sees me as a brother or someone to take care of her not a boyfriend or someone she wants to make a commitment to. bitch.

And yes I am going back to the apartment once she leaves. Anyone in the orange park FL area need a roommate $450 is about half of bills.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information