Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

Question Everybody vote !!!Where is Ed ????

Where is ed i have asked multiple moderator to become a moderator . The Same Reply im getting is when ed is on we will ask him,so now i ask where is ED ??? I Am Over Experienced to become a moderator. If everyone would chime in and let me know how you think I am doing to Better the ls1.com Community. I would really appreciate it.If you don't like talking then just type 1 for yes good job or 2 for bad job ,
    Thank you all,
    Warren Jones

Red
    2001 ws6

so long as u keep asking to be a moderator ed will never "be online" for them to ask

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

lol makes sense im not trying to be an ass im just excited that all . what do you(and everyone) think about what i've done to contributing to the site ? 1 your good job or a 2 for bad job ?
    Last edited by 402 Guru; 12-14-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Asking to be a mod will not get you the right attention. If you want to be a mod, its better to work your ass off and have others recommend you, instead of you recommending yourself.

Asking to be a mod with 247 posts is utterly ridiculous. Get in line and take a #, there are a lot of other senior/veteran members that contribute a lot more to the site than you currently do. Being a mod means being highly dedicated to the site and contributing a lot. You have to display maturity and be able to handle situations. It doesn't happen overnight. Threads like this do not display moderator skills either.

Its not a glamorous job like you seem to perceive it. Its a lot of responsibility and work. It takes a lot of self discipline. Making a thread to bring attention to yourself doesn't show self discipline.

The current staff situation is full. Ed probably won't be looking for any new mods for a while.

You get a 3 from me. You are still in the minor leagues.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

it was a decent attempt to get noticed
    but a fail at mod status

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

First mistake you got y2k's attention-you're fucked

aye preston what's the deal with badass?

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

who the hell are you?

86 Iroc for mod! or burns...whoever...

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    who the hell are you?

86 Iroc for mod! or burns...whoever...
    1 mile crash i am you're worst mightmare if you want to make it that way stay out of this stop being a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Asking to be a mod will not get you the right attention. If you want to be a mod, its better to work your ass off and have others recommend you, instead of you recommending yourself.

Asking to be a mod with 247 posts is utterly ridiculous. Get in line and take a #, there are a lot of other senior/veteran members that contribute a lot more to the site than you currently do. Being a mod means being highly dedicated to the site and contributing a lot. You have to display maturity and be able to handle situations. It doesn't happen overnight. Threads like this do not display moderator skills either.

Its not a glamorous job like you seem to perceive it. Its a lot of responsibility and work. It takes a lot of self discipline. Making a thread to bring attention to yourself doesn't show self discipline.

The current staff situation is full. Ed probably won't be looking for any new mods for a while.

You get a 3 from me. You are still in the minor leagues.

Don't take this the wrong way but ( i am not recomending myself when did i say that ?? Never), Posts dont have anything to do with my maturity or my perception of handling situations. I have worked my whole life working on muscle cars and being dedicated to building race cars. Frame up restorations to 5 second Dragsters.Now these are 0 Moderators in the classic muscle section wtf going on ?? Here is a small history about me
    I am an expert Engine Builder that has been building classic muscle cars since i was able to hold a wrench 12 years old and i have workedon 1st gen Camaros, Corvettes, Firebirds, Charges, Mopars( including many barracuda's and Road runners and Nova's. If it was a Muscle car i was there building it with over 5,000 builds under my belts as a seasoned Drag Racer and a Certified classic Muscle car Builder ,I have held World records in the Fastest stock Bottom end Ls1 Gto Here in Las Vegas int the 9.2 range. Whats wrong with being a beginer moderator for the classic muscle section .When all the other moderators are gone from it .If you read my posts they arent 1 or 2 words like most people. i have thoroughly explained how to help the user.
    Last edited by 402 Guru; 12-14-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

I vote Hi-Po , or me for that awesome site i found

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

You use Royal Purple. The end.

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    dude you have no life. What products i use are not in discussion. not one person on here has tested there drag racing oil( oil that is $17 a quart that i get for free have fun ) its my business .Anyways if i asked you opinion on what products i used then i would ask you so go get some engine work then you can talk.

On a Better Note
    I'm not asking for suggestions about other people. i was just asking how everybody thinks i am doing since i have been here .I'm not trying to flame you up y2k from users and how they think i have done so far .Now People have lifes after ls1 we have famlies and problems.
    Last edited by 402 Guru; 12-14-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 402 Guru View Post
    1 mile crash i am you're worst mightmare if you want to make it that way stay out of this stop being a troll.

oh i'm so scared. yeah...me...the troll. you've been here how long and have how many posts? and me? a bit longer i dare say. i think i have established myself around here.

by the way...prolly not a good idea to threaten people in the open with "being you're worst nightmare" if you are looking to become a mod.

have a nice nite.

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    oh i'm so scared. yeah...me...the troll. you've been here how long and have how many posts? and me? a bit longer i dare say. i think i have established myself around here.

by the way...prolly not a good idea to threaten people in the open with "being you're worst nightmare" if you are looking to become a mod.

have a nice nite.
    you act 5 . i I know a troll when i see one the things you type are just to flare up people go do that at home

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Don't take this the wrong way but ( i am not recomending myself when did i say that ?? Never), Posts dont have anything to do with my maturity or my perception of handling situations. I have worked my whole life working on muscle cars and being dedicated to building race cars. Frame up restorations to 5 second Dragsters.Now these are 0 Moderators in the classic muscle section wtf going on ?? Here is a small history about me
    I am an expert Engine Builder that has been building classic muscle cars since i was able to hold a wrench 12 years old and i have workedon 1st gen Camaros, Corvettes, Firebirds, Charges, Mopars( including many barracuda's and Road runners and Nova's. If it was a Muscle car i was there building it with over 5,000 builds under my belts as a seasoned Drag Racer and a Certified classic Muscle car Builder ,I have held World records in the Fastest stock Bottom end Ls1 Gto Here in Las Vegas int the 9.2 range. Whats wrong with being a beginer moderator for the classic muscle section .When all the other moderators are gone from it .If you read my posts they arent 1 or 2 words like most people. i have thoroughly explained how to help the user.
    There is no need for a mod in the classic muscle forum, its one of the least used areas on here.

Earn your stripes, don't ask for them. Making a few posts in an inactive area of the forum doesn't qualify you for moderator consideration. Contribute to the forum in a positive manner for a consistent year and then maybe you will get someone to give you a recommendation for a staff position. Asking for a staff position will never get your foot in the door. There would be numerous other veteran members that contribute a lot to the site and are consistently on here that would be considered for mods, way ahead of you. You have a lot of work to do if you ever want to be seriously considered for a staff position. I would stop making threads like this and stop shooting PMs to other mods asking for it and get my ass in the tech/vehicle areas and SHOW something to everyone instead of stuff like this.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

dude you have no life . what products i use are not in discussion. not one person on here has tested there drag racing oil .Anyways if i asked you opinion on what products i used then i would ask you so go get some engine work then you can talk.

On a Better Note
    I'm not asking for suggestions about other people. i was just asking how everybody thinks i am doing since i have been here .I'm not trying to flame you up y2k from users and how they think i have done so far .Now People have lifes after ls1 we have famlies and problems.
    No.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

you act 5 . i I know a troll when i see one the things you type are just to flare up people go do that at home
    whatever...your opinion of me is no sweat off my sack. i know i'm no troll...but if you can't understand that as an aspiring mod then that's not my problem.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Someone has his panties in a major bunch. Quite hilarious.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Everyone simmer down

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Everyone simmer down
    i'm always waiting for someone to say "cool it" in conversation so i can say "chilled." i guess that's just my "how high" moment that i'm always wanting to have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information