1997 Formula & 2003 cobra

ever got cought while having sex?

l did when l was 14 my neighbours doughter was coming to our house all the time to help sometimes my mother (she was sick) and she was staying sometimes.. she was into me all the time and l knew it. one night l was in my room and she was sopposed to sleep at another room. my dad and mom were at their room. she came to my room and started to chat.l was laying down on my bed and she was sitting on chair and then l made a joke and she act like she got mad and jumped on me and tried to hit me a couple times and l hold her arms and she layed right on me and stayed that way. then l touched some parts of her and she said nothing then we started and while l was trying to do that, my dad got it and saw both us pants down!!! said << WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING YOU TWO?>> l was so scared and l said << NOTHING>> and he looked a few mins. and walked away. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    in the morning my mother asked me, <<what were you guys doing in there? your dad was so pissed>> and l said <<nothing>>

l was so embarresed, l was hiding myself everytime my dad comes home like OVER A YEAR!

l will never forget that.. l ended up completed the mission at another time

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

yeah it was like my 11-15 girlfriend and i was 17 and she was 20. we did it in her car at the end of the road in the back of the neighborhood. well the local cop that lives in the same neighborhood pulled up and we were in the back seat. we put on our clothes and jumped into the front seat. the cop "Carol" came up to us and asked us to get out of the car. he questioned us then pulled me to the side. he asked me if i wanted to press charges on her for sexual assault!?? i said noooo!! i was lucky i got some one that old. he laughed and said he never wanted to catch me again. he went to the car and told her she was lucky i wasn't a dick and we went off. i was soo lucky.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Oh hell yes.....lots of times....

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

Quite a few. Just keep on strokin'

Black
    99 SS

plenty of times.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

I took this girl home from school when I was 16 in my third gen camaro, now keep in mind she was only 15 and hot as hell. Anyway the first day I took her home she kissed me and said thanks, ok cool, well the second day she asked for a ride again so I said sure. This time she asked is I was a virgin, I said yeah and asked her the same. She was too so we looked at each other for a minute and started touching each other, I still remember that smooth body and small purky titties. Damn she was hot, well she completely undressed in my car and mounted me in the drivers seat. I still can't figure out how we had sex in that cramped car but she rode me until I blew one all up in her, thank God she didn't get pregnant. Well of course the lawnmower guy mowing the grass around the subdivision pool rode right by my car and saw her bouncing up and down on me. The bad thing is the guy knew who she was and who her dad was, basically I had her dad looking for me! We still got together and banged like monkeys on a regular basis until she moved. Ah the good ole days.

pics?

my step mom walked in on me and my gf when i was in highschool, hse didnt knock or nothing to top it off she saw my whang. me and the same girl also got caught by a cop on a gravel road, that was really embarrasing. I think he let us off though because he thought we were related. My last name is Myers hers is Meyer and when he asked both of our names the look on his face was priceless.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1 View Post
    I took this girl home from school when I was 16 in my third gen camaro, now keep in mind she was only 15 and hot as hell. Anyway the first day I took her home she kissed me and said thanks, ok cool, well the second day she asked for a ride again so I said sure. This time she asked is I was a virgin, I said yeah and asked her the same. She was too so we looked at each other for a minute and started touching each other, I still remember that smooth body and small purky titties. Damn she was hot, well she completely undressed in my car and mounted me in the drivers seat. I still can't figure out how we had sex in that cramped car but she rode me until I blew one all up in her, thank God she didn't get pregnant. Well of course the lawnmower guy mowing the grass around the subdivision pool rode right by my car and saw her bouncing up and down on me. The bad thing is the guy knew who she was and who her dad was, basically I had her dad looking for me! We still got together and banged like monkeys on a regular basis until she moved. Ah the good ole days.
    dude, that's hot.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1 View Post
    In a third-gen??? I've tried that before, a couple bruises later we decided to wait till we got home. I even had the T-tops off.

White
    2002 VY SS

Got busted with the ex while we were staying with her step sister. She just walked past as if nothing was happening.

She must have liked it cause when me and the ex broke up, we got together, and still are.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    In a third-gen??? I've tried that before, a couple bruises later we decided to wait till we got home. I even had the T-tops off.
    Yeah it's hard as hell, easier than my 98 though. I've had the ex in the Z-28 a time or two, we tried shitloads of positions and nothings worked other than a BJ. I bent her ass over the hood though I've got some good stories on places me and Megan used to have sex, it's a wonder we never got put in jail!

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by MISFIT View Post
    pics?
    I wish I had some, she's in my high school year book though but I never took any pictures of her. If only I could go back in the past.

when i was in high school me and this girl used to get freaky almost every night. well one night we were smokin and lit as hell and spur of the moment she was down on me in my dodge ram . i ended up in the closest place i could get into which happened to be about 3 acres of wooded pines. i had the system up and she was riding me in the front seat and we were gettin it on pretty hard. next thing i know i see a spotlight coming from the road like it was looking for something in the woods. i shut everything down and sat still hoping it would leave... didnt work , next i heard the damn loudspeaker callin me to slowly come out from where i was. i was scared as hell but slowly crept out and the cop asked what we were doing. i just said we wanted to be alone and thought this was a good spot. he was actually pretty cool and all of a sudden he had an emergency call and told us to be careful and not to be blowing the horn in anybodys yard again... her ass was hitting the horn everytime she bounced and we couldnt hear it because the radio was up so loud, good times! happened to be this really high class neighborhood in myrtle beach and all of the trees i thought i was hiding in was their backyard

Thread Information