Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

black
    02 ss camaro

Ever been with a woman the changed you?

I lived 29 years of being my own man.I was all about my cars and doing what I wanted to do whenever I wanted. Every chick I had ever been with before didn't matter,if they didn't like it too bad...See ya.

Last year I started going out with a girl that was different than any other I'd been with before. I was truly into her and she was into me.It went above and beyond just sex.

She is a very family oriented person.There is nothing wrong with that.As far as I'm concerned..that is the type of girl you want to keep.I messed it all up because while I was with her....we broke up about a month ago....I saw myself changing and couldn't handle it. I thought for sure once we went our separate ways I'd get back to the guy I was before I met her.

Problem is I can't.I've tried but it's not there anymore. All I do is think to myself, I'd trade everything I own to fix what happened and be back with her.

Anybody else ever go through this?

NBM
    1999 TA A4

I am with that woman now,7 1/2 years.

I cannot believe it.

Go get her her back...if its not too late.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

If you truly think you'll never find another woman as good as her than throw your dignity to the wind and do anything you can think of to get her back. Otherwise, wait a while and you'll probably get over her.

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by transamtom View Post
    I am with that woman now,7 1/2 years.

I cannot believe it.

Go get her her back...if its not too late.
    I wish it wasn't too late,but I think it is. I called her and apologized and she didn't wnat to hear it. I pissed her off too much.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

Quote Originally Posted by importhater81 View Post
    I wish it wasn't too late,but I think it is. I called her and apologized and she didn't wnat to hear it. I pissed her off too much.
    Send her some flowers and think of something really good from the heart for the note.

Do not send roses,send an assortment of stuff with colour.

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    If you truly think you'll never find another woman as good as her than throw your dignity to the wind and do anything you can think of to get her back. Otherwise, wait a while and you'll probably get over her.
    I'd love to throw my dignity to the wind to get her back.

Problem is if I do she isn't going to buy it,and if she does she will always know she has me wrapped around her finger.

Bottom line is that I screwed it up big time with her and I'm having a difficult time accepting it.

I know now that she was the woman I wanted to be with for a long time.
    What sucks is I didn't realize this until she was gone.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

I'd love to throw my dignity to the wind to get her back.

Problem is if I do she isn't going to buy it,and if she does she will always know she has me wrapped around her finger.

Bottom line is that I screwed it up big time with her and I'm having a difficult time accepting it.

I know now that she was the woman I wanted to be with for a long time.
    What sucks is I didn't realize this until she was gone.
    If she loves you she would never use anything against you or hurt you intentionaly.

Suck it up and be a man,admit you were wrong and make it right.

black
    02 ss camaro

Send her some flowers and think of something really good from the heart for the note.

Do not send roses,send an assortment of stuff with colour.
    Thanks for the advice.I'll try it and see what happens.

I guess I have nothing too lose.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Did you break up with her, or the other way around?

black
    02 ss camaro

If she loves you she would never use anything against you or hurt you intentionaly.

Suck it up and be a man,admit you were wrong and make it right.
    You're right. The only thing that is holding me back is I know I still deeply love and care about her,but I 'm afraid that her love for me is long gone because of what I did.

I never would think of cheating on her or hurting her in any way.
    What happened is I didn't make enough time for her.I worked too much and was more worried about working on my car than making time for her and doing the things she wanted to do.That is what drove her away.

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Did you break up with her, or the other way around?
    I broke up with her. Over the past few months she was starting to move more of her stuff into my house as we were planning on getting married at some point.

The last weekend we were together she wasn't the same girl she had been.She was kind of bitchy and overall not in the best of moods toward me.
    She had said you have not been over to my place in 3 weeks....I'd usually see her at her house during the week and she'd spend the weekends at mine.I was so busy with work and getting my car ready for summer, which she didn't understand,which drove her away.

So I called her out on it and said if you don't love me and want to be with me anymore and accept me for what I am then get your stuff out of my house.Which she did.

It is by far one of the biggest regrets I've ever had.I should have worked it out with her but I wanted to be a asshole instead at the time.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

You're right. The only thing that is holding me back is I know I still deeply love and care about her,but I 'm afraid that her love for me is long gone because of what I did.

I never would think of cheating on her or hurting her in any way.
    What happened is I didn't make enough time for her.I worked too much and was more worried about working on my car than making time for her and doing the things she wanted to do.That is what drove her away.
    Women want to be number one. Unless they are gearheads themselves anyway and share the same interests as you. She probably feels inferior and doesn't want to go through the same thing again. I know I was supportive with mine, but she had a bad habit of allowing friends/family to use her and when she told me she wanted to changer her number and cut ties with certain people, she agreed. A few days ago she sent me an email saying we were done and she was leaving to Florida to be with her "nosy/manipulative" mother. I feel I am better off now because I am thinking she was unstable mentally. For her to whine constanly about her parents, siblings, and "friends"(whose stress put her in the hospital) and then go back to them tells me she is weak-minded.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Just caught your edit. Sounds like the love was gone if she skedattled so quick.

black
    02 ss camaro

Just caught your edit. Sounds like the love was gone if she skedattled so quick.
    I think it is gone and was gone at that time.

My problem is that I think I caused it to be.

She wasn't mentally unstable and I have nothing bad to say about her.
    She's actually a very head-strong woman.All she wanted was more attention and to spend more time with me.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I can't really blame her. Try to get her back. She might need more alone time for herself though. It's a 50/50 split.

black
    02 ss camaro

I can't really blame her. Try to get her back. She might need more alone time for herself though. It's a 50/50 split.
    I can't blame her either,all of the blame is on me.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Welcome to life man. Sorry to say it but its full of disappointments, but that is what makes you stronger in the long run...or really ruins your life if you let it take over you.

As far as me, when i was 17 i was a wild lil fella always working on my cars and went riding our dirtbikes every every weekend. My gf didnt care for those things too much. She was always wanting to go swim at her parents house or go shopping etc.... We broke up a few times over the arguements and drama but we eventually worked things out and moved in together. Next week is our 2 year wedding anniversary and august will be 8 years from the start of it all....

If you think you can get her back then try. Not gonna hurt anything at all if you try.

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    Welcome to life man. Sorry to say it but its full of disappointments, but that is what makes you stronger in the long run...or really ruins your life if you let it take over you.

As far as me, when i was 17 i was a wild lil fella always working on my cars and went riding our dirtbikes every every weekend. My gf didnt care for those things too much. She was always wanting to go swim at her parents house or go shopping etc.... We broke up a few times over the arguements and drama but we eventually worked things out and moved in together. Next week is our 2 year wedding anniversary and august will be 8 years from the start of it all....

If you think you can get her back then try. Not gonna hurt anything at all if you try.
    Thanks for the advice.

I know life's full of disappointments, It just sucks when you feel like you messed something up that could have been avoided and now feel like there is no way to fix it.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Move on.

Really all I have to offer. You pretty much summed up all the reasons why above.

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Move on.

Really all I have to offer. You pretty much summed up all the reasons why above.
    I've been trying,it's tough to do. Never thought a woman would break me this bad.
    Last edited by importhater81; 05-30-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information