Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

black
    1998 pontiac trans am

Ever been close to being caught? tell your story

my close to being caught story: a few years back i picked up one of my girlfriends i had after work. got off at midnight. well anyhow we played and f*cked for awhile and fell asleep. at 9:30 am the next morning, my other girlfriend was knocking at my front door as i peeked out my window. the other girl was still asleep. i opened the door and walked out some blocking her way in as i was rubbing my eyes. i said hey baby what you doing and asked her what time it was. she said 9:30. i said to her oh crap, i need to go to a meeting at work and could she come back in about an hour and half? she said sure and left. i woke the other chick up and told her the same story. i run her home real quick and got back and as i was getting out of the shower the other chick came back. now that was close. i only date one at a time now

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Wow. And people wonder why shit turns sour on them sometimes. For some reason I see a keyed vehicle or worse in your future.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Hah, before I read the post I though you meant being caught by the cops

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

+1 on that!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Don't cheat so I wouldn't know

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Not really close to getting caught, but I remember waking uip one morning in May of 1981 a couple of days before college graduation and my "friend" (not steady but a fk buddy) was with me so we got it on and then she had to go to class so I showered and left my apartment...

At noon, another girl I had know for four years came over for lunch and we decided since we wouldn't see eachother again (probably ever), we should probably try the sack at least once or we would always wonder what it would have been like so we hammered away for a couple of hours...

That evening another "friend" and I went out to one of the local bars and got pretty goofy and we ended up in her dorm room bopping until we passed out.

When I got back to my apartment the next morning I walked in the my regual fk-buddy was back for another round.

I was single and loving life at the time. No aids, everyone was on the pill, and bareback all the way.

I made note at the time that I had never done three different ladies all in the same day and I still remember it at age 48.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

that really is great....

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

I hope you get caught. Idiots like you give the rest of us a bad name.

92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post

Agree...

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by tnthub View Post
    Not really close to getting caught, but I remember waking uip one morning in May of 1981 a couple of days before college graduation and my "friend" (not steady but a fk buddy) was with me so we got it on and then she had to go to class so I showered and left my apartment...

At noon, another girl I had know for four years came over for lunch and we decided since we wouldn't see eachother again (probably ever), we should probably try the sack at least once or we would always wonder what it would have been like so we hammered away for a couple of hours...

That evening another "friend" and I went out to one of the local bars and got pretty goofy and we ended up in her dorm room bopping until we passed out.

When I got back to my apartment the next morning I walked in the my regual fk-buddy was back for another round.

I was single and loving life at the time. No aids, everyone was on the pill, and bareback all the way.

I made note at the time that I had never done three different ladies all in the same day and I still remember it at age 48.
    4 in less than 48 hrs is my record...the first girl out of the 4 broke what WAS a 5 week dry spell to....amazing how your luck turns out like that somtimes......when your hot your hot dont rest till there all happy..lol........oh and 3 of the 4 were new girls at the time and not repeats.......oh and btw i was 100percent single at the time and cheating on NOBODY..just having fun....and wrapped it up with 3 out of the 4.....first girl was an old fuck buddy and i trusted her

black
    1998 pontiac trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    read my last sentence dude..... i said i only date one at a time now. i should have made myself a little more clear but didnt want a long drawn out post, so here's the explanation. it was an experience i went through, right after me and my wife split up( her and i both just wanted to split up ). got a little wild and that close call made me realize its not worth the agrivation and maybe my mistakes will make someone else choose the right path, if not who cares. it's there life, not mine. this happened several years ago. i told both girls what was up a few days later. one understood cause i told her up front i wasnt serious. i still see her off and on. the other i was leading on, she got mad. i only date one at a time but tell each one up front im not serious. i just want to hang out and stuff. some still get mad, when i move on, but at least im honest now.

Dont worry about him. Hes what men call a PUSSY.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

That's what you call being truthful now a days, a pussy? Well ill take that then. Atleast I can sleep better at night knowing i'm not a cheating asshole.

Hmph. I guess.

murdered out 06 z06

what happened to trust

I dont know, let me ask the two women that are married that Ive fucked in 2006.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Dont worry about him. Hes what men call a PUSSY.
    LMAO

I am deliberatley ruffling some feathers, cuz after reading the other thread "have you ever cheated on..." I have come to realize this forum has a SHITLOAD of liars. Naturally, you know where this thread is going...

murdered out 06 z06

u should just be careful because all that shit will come back on you
    somehow when you least expect

Bullshit.

If thats true, then all the times I was the one getting cheated on goes to show I shoulda went out and cheated first to offset fate.

Please. Karma is for people that are trying to pass the buck. If you cheat and you get caught, you should know some things might happen. It does NOT mean your further relationships will suffer from some 'higher power.' Relationships suffer because of people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information