Thread: egged

Black
    99 Z28

egged

bastards!

it's not bad, but I got hit with two of them. One on the rear hatch it has a bunch of little chips in the size of a silver dollar.

I washed it, that shit doesn't come off very easily. I just ran it through a wash, it's black and too much work to keep clean so it already looks like ass, what's one more automated wash? How do I get it off?

who sacraficed all.
    in memory of those

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    bastards!

it's not bad, but I got hit with two of them. One on the rear hatch it has a bunch of little chips in the size of a silver dollar.

I washed it, that shit doesn't come off very easily. I just ran it through a wash, it's black and too much work to keep clean so it already looks like ass, what's one more automated wash? How do I get it off?
    If it has stains the paint,I'm not sure if you can.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    bastards!

rent a steamer... just be really carefull... they get super duper hot...

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

I've never heared of getting egged anytime besides Halloween. Was it random or did you piss someone off?

MY house got egged last year, did almost 1000 bucks worth of damage. Two kids admitted to it, the guy paid his half but the girl refused, she said it was too much and we were trying to rip her off. We had the bitch arrested

She gets to court and starts crying when the judge orders her to pay it, saying her dad's on disability and she can't afford it. Well, shit, dumbass, don't egg my fucking house in the first place!

We still have the shit all over our windows and siding, even after powerwashing it and then having professionals come and try. If it's still on your car, you're fucked.

Black
    99 Z28

I don't think I particularly pissed anyone off. Not that I'm aware of. The only thing maybe is that I watched a hit and run there and the cops found the guy because I told them which kids to ask that saw it happen. Turns out one of the kids was the brother of one of the people driving the car. That's about the only thing I can think of that would have pissed someone off and of course someone that would hit and run would be the person to egg a car. What can you do though, it might have been them, it might not have.

Judging from the number of shells, the car next to me got it way worse.

Thread Information