Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Dunno what to do

So ive been dating this girl for a year and three months now and to put it short and sweet, through the process of lying, or one of her friends doing something to piss me off every time she gets mad or i get mad and we get in a argument i dont really like any of them so i dont really want to spend any time around them. This as you can imagine is a problem for her even though she knew what she was doing when she, the only way i can think to put this, used her friends against me to make me mad.

Anyway, it came to a head last night when her friend she was in the dorms with this school year insisted she go to her new years eve party. This girl pretty much made it so my GF couldn't study, sleep or do many other things while she was in the dorm. Nagged her to have me buy her alcohol. My gf and this girl are both under 21 at the time, gf is going to be 21 here soon. Most recently the night before her exams asked her to take her to the air port and then showed up back at the dorm 2 hours before her flight left drunk and had not packed at all at like 5 in the morning.

Needless to say i don't want to go because the girl clearly has no respect for my gf. So she threw a fit, packed up all her stuff and left. Pretty much ruined both our New Years. My question is what do i do, she says we cant go back out unless ill spend time with her friends. This being one in a long string of times we have almost broken up now over multiple things i dunno what i should do. On the one hand i want to go back to her and believe that hanging out with her friends will fix it all. On the other hand i know it will just cause some other issue and this will happen again in 6 months........ Thoughts?

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Fuck that shit, find a more mature girl, why should you have to hang out with her friends when their immature and not responsible!!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Pics and I'll give you a professional opinion which will solve all of your problems
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I wouldnt cater to her dont give her the satisfaction.

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    Fuck that shit, find a more mature girl, why should you have to hang out with her friends when their immature and not responsible!!
    Thats kinda the way i look at it, they arent mature, they dont respect her so i dont see why i should be respecting them. Still hurts, this is the longest ive ever been in a relationship. The only thing i dont do is spend time with her friends. I do everything else, i go to the things she asks me to, we eat where she wants, we spend holidays with who ever she wants, im nice to her parents and get along with them, im nice to her two brothers and get along with them, i buy her the things she wants, i pretty much dont hang out with my friends at all because i hang out with her all the time, she hates going to car shows so i dont really go to anything car related anymore. I mean.....

sunset orange metallic
    2002 T/A convertible

I think you should get your cojones back from her purse and go find another port-in-the storm!!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Thats kinda the way i look at it, they arent mature, they dont respect her so i dont see why i should be respecting them. Still hurts, this is the longest ive ever been in a relationship. The only thing i dont do is spend time with her friends. I do everything else, i go to the things she asks me to, we eat where she wants, we spend holidays with who ever she wants, im nice to her parents and get along with them, im nice to her two brothers and get along with them, i buy her the things she wants, i pretty much dont hang out with my friends at all because i hang out with her all the time, she hates going to car shows so i dont really go to anything car related anymore. I mean.....
    Yea you need to find some strange and you will be good trust me, I wouldnt give up any part of my life like you have for a woman. I would give up certain things but I would have to get something in return the next go around. I know how you feel bro but dude drop that chick like a bad habbit cause thats all she is!!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 02ragtop t/a View Post
    I think you should get your cojones back from her purse and go find another port-in-the storm!!

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Well i feel worse now........ apparently she said this on facebook.

Her:Guess who bit the bullet

haha, i saw that
    congrats?

Her:yeah, i think so. i was really upset last night, but i feel much better about it today
    the timing kinda sucked haha.
    happy new year!

Her:haha, i know what you mean
    i had an opening to do the same
    but i was like.... "not tonight"

Her:he just picked a fight, and i was all ready to apologize and tell him it would be okay and blah blah blah
    and i just...couldn't
    i physically could not do it

well good for you

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Apparently i picked the fight.....all i did was ask what we were doing for new years.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

not trying to sound harsh to you...but it kinda sounds like your whipped for this girl...you gave up all the stuff you want to do to be with her, and she cant return the favor? i dont think that is very fair at all. yea i see how her friends can cause trouble, and dont respect your gf, but at the same time it kinda sounds like your gf doesnt respect you, causing you do do what she wants everytime...rthe decision is completly up to you, but if i were in your shoes, id be on my merry way outta there...theres too many women out there than to just stick with the one that doesnt even have the same interestes as you, or can bite her lip to do stuff with you. ya know?

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Well i feel worse now........ apparently she said this on facebook.

Her:Guess who bit the bullet

haha, i saw that
    congrats?

Her:yeah, i think so. i was really upset last night, but i feel much better about it today
    the timing kinda sucked haha.
    happy new year!

Her:haha, i know what you mean
    i had an opening to do the same
    but i was like.... "not tonight"

Her:he just picked a fight, and i was all ready to apologize and tell him it would be okay and blah blah blah
    and i just...couldn't
    i physically could not do it

well good for you
    I would put something up on facebook along the lines of "going out tonight and getting some strange, getting drunk and driving my car as fast as it will go" just to make sure she sees it lol!!

sunset orange metallic
    2002 T/A convertible

Apparently i picked the fight.....all i did was ask what we were doing for new years.
    Man, you should be ashamed of yourself, starting fights like that with your poor, abused, selfish, conceited, ignorant, juvenile, EX girlfriend!!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 02ragtop t/a View Post
    Man, you should be ashamed of yourself, starting fights like that with your poor, abused, selfish, conceited, ignorant, juvenile, EX girlfriend!!

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Many more women out there,my wife and I have been together for almost 7 years and the key (imho)to our relationship is we have a lot of common interests.find a chick that likes a lot of the same things you do (like car shows)and I think you would be happier.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Red
    1999 Trans Am

You guys are right, that just really pissed me off.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

So ive been dating this girl for a year and three months now and to put it short and sweet, through the process of lying, or one of her friends doing something to piss me off every time she gets mad or i get mad and we get in a argument i dont really like any of them so i dont really want to spend any time around them. This as you can imagine is a problem for her even though she knew what she was doing when she, the only way i can think to put this, used her friends against me to make me mad.

Anyway, it came to a head last night when her friend she was in the dorms with this school year insisted she go to her new years eve party. This girl pretty much made it so my GF couldn't study, sleep or do many other things while she was in the dorm. Nagged her to have me buy her alcohol. My gf and this girl are both under 21 at the time, gf is going to be 21 here soon. Most recently the night before her exams asked her to take her to the air port and then showed up back at the dorm 2 hours before her flight left drunk and had not packed at all at like 5 in the morning.

Needless to say i don't want to go because the girl clearly has no respect for my gf. So she threw a fit, packed up all her stuff and left. Pretty much ruined both our New Years. My question is what do i do, she says we cant go back out unless ill spend time with her friends. This being one in a long string of times we have almost broken up now over multiple things i dunno what i should do. On the one hand i want to go back to her and believe that hanging out with her friends will fix it all. On the other hand i know it will just cause some other issue and this will happen again in 6 months........ Thoughts?
    Ugh....grow a set of balls and be a man. Tell this girl this silly ass High School shit is not what you signed up for?

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Ugh....grow a set of balls and be a man. Tell this girl this silly ass High School shit is not what you signed up for?
    Yea it does kinda seem like she is still stuck in highschool man I dont understand it.

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Now that he mentions it..........

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Tell her you prefer women....not girls.....and when she grows the fuck up give you a ring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information