Thread: Dumbass

Cobra, Z28, GN, F250

Dumbass

Well, my GN and my Cobra have both been sitting in my garage immobile for awhile now....The clutch went out in the Cobra, and removing the trans, SFI bell, etc....is a PAIN IN THE ASS with long tubes, solid mounts, and the SFI bell for a TKO600. All I wanted to do was replace the clutch. Its currently on jackstands, k-member down, engine jacked up off the k-member, headers loosened up, and finally everything to the pilot bearing out. Also went ahead and removed all the AIR and EGR crap, etc....

The GN has been down because somebody stole my jacket and my keys were in it....so it needs new keys and/or lock cylinders, all depends on my dedication lol.

Well, I replaced the ignition cylinder on the GN today, first time doing that, so it took a lil while because I kept thinking I was gonna break something lol. I'm just gonna get a locksmith to cut a door key, since technically one key cut will work for both doors and the trunk lol.

So I decided to bolt the Cobra back together too finally....I've been slammed at work, so its been untouched for awhile.....Well, I finally got everything ready to go, actually got the stock flywheel off today, packed the pilot bearing with some grease, and placed the new flywheel on......only to find out that more than one of the damn bolts holes don't line up.

Thats what I get for trying out the e-bay company....whether I can get my damn $$$ back or not (though I hope I can), I'm just gonna buy a fuggin Fidanza or something.

I hate cars.....seriously....hate.

-Will

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

T...my opinion is get the doorlocks replaced. IMO I don't think you'd want the a-hole to come back to go through your car with YOUR OLD KEYS. My .02.

Cobra, Z28, GN, F250

GN rarely leaves my garage....all he cans steal is the nitrous bottle and the CD player, I don't keep anything else in it. I just don't want him to be able to crank the car lol

-Will

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

OK. Good idea after all.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Thread Information