Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

drunk for the first time

wow. I keep thinking I'm just fine, until I turn my head, or try to get up, or try to type. Then I realize I got my money's worth. I don't think I like thi feeling. Maybe 'll be able to type more later when the keyboard will stay still
    i'm a bitch i barely drank anything, it is my first time to drink though so i have a reason to a bitch, this sucks

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

23 and just started? u gotta catch up man, im sure i can find 16 year olds that can chug a beer. lol

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

this is crazy, i was fine earlier, drove hojme feeling fine, and it seems like i get drunker and drunker the longer i sit here. i think it was the first time and the last time, i havn't been missing much. had my first beer ever, fuck the taste of beer and 151 is not a good substitute. i just wanna go to bed and wake up normal

What religion are you?

black
    2002 corvette coupe

man, Im drinking 100 proof Hot Damn tonight and I feel great. I dont drink very often, but me and my wife r havin some fun tonight, cleanin house,.

Eat something, like crackers, or bread. It will soak up some of the alcohol and will seemingly make your buzz lessen.

you will be ok, bro. If you get to feeling sick, just make yourself puke, and don't prolong it, bc you WILL eventually anyway, or feel like you gotta all night. Whereas if you upchuck now you will feel better.;

Silver
    2002 WS6

jump up and down real fast, spin in circles for 30 seconds...that will help you feel better!! oh..and drink milk!

zleeper z
    You're 23 and drunk for the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    wow. I keep thinking I'm just fine, until I turn my head, or try to get up, or try to type. Then I realize I got my money's worth. I don't think I like thi feeling. Maybe 'll be able to type more later when the keyboard will stay still
    i'm a bitch i barely drank anything, it is my first time to drink though so i have a reason to a bitch, this sucks
    That is because you went past the good buzz stage straight to the hammered, oh shit I drank too much feeling. You think this is bad, you should go try and lay down and close your eyes, gotta love the bed spins. You have to find your drinking threshold and stick to it, not surpass it to puking drunk. I am not bragging but I have been drinking since I was thirteen--not all the time but it is fun to do every month or two.....imho. You went from five proof beer to 151 proof liquor and you wonder why your head is spinning? How many shots did you have?

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by zleeper z
    You're 23 and drunk for the first time?
    hey me too on the age thing 22 here, i alway had the nicer cars, so i drove.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I grew up an independent fundamental baptist billy, swung southern, and now am just a skeptic. religeon is just the politics of spirituality. it has nothing to do with drinking or not though, I have nothing against drinking, I just never do it myself.

I know it soounds crazy, but the reason I havn't ever really drank was the car. My parents let me buy a 97Z28 when I was 17, my best friends were a couple of vettes, several fbodies and a GT. We were serious into the car game and never had time for drinking so I just never got around to experiencing this before.

tried to sleep, ended up here again dunno how much it matters but I hadn't had a whole meal all day and hadn't had anything at all since around 1pm. Don't know much about alcohol so they just gave me a beer to start, and that sucked monkey nuts. Then they decided to give me what my other friend was drinking, which was 151. I thought it was a mixed drink consisting of 151/something else considering it was in the large mixed drink glass. Turns out my super duper friends decided to find out whether I really knew anything about alcohol or not and gave it to me straight, all 151. Didn't taste as bad as the beer, which is good cause they were paying and I felt the need to finish anything they bought me. after that I wanted something a bit more tasty, so they got me a long island iced tea. then I drank whatever it was they brought the chick that lives with me since she didn't like it. tasted just like the 151 with a splash of raspberry. the guy that was getting us the drinks thinks everyone should only drink 151, maybe going with him was a bad choice. all was in the course of a little over an hour
    Last edited by oneBADDz; 04-28-2006 at 03:36 AM.

have a headache?

The whole problem was you did actually drink a lot for most people.......Long Island Ice Teas have at least three shots in them alone. You can't drink on an empty stomache, this will have a huge effect on how you handle alcohol. Beer might not taste good to you(that is why they call it an acquired taste) but you would not have felt half as bad. Try to eat something next time, slow down and drink things that don't have quite as much alcohol content to them. I personally prefer Captain and Coke.........fwiw

Black
    2002 Trans Am

I'm a beer guy, myself. Every now and again, I'll toss a shot of tequilla into the mix. Other than that, I've pretty much given up on the hard stuff. Don't have enough self control.

yeah..........the harder it is the more you have to take your time or have self control. If you are just starting to drink you have to discover your limits and how your self control is..........You just have to work at it for a little bit until you can find your happy zone...........

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by Liquifire
    yeah..........the harder it is the more you have to take your time or have self control. If you are just starting to drink you have to discover your limits and how your self control is..........You just have to work at it for a little bit until you can find your happy zone...........
    Or you can go the next 23 years of your life without alcohol since you don't like the experience and feel you weren't missing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93
    Or you can go the next 23 years of your life without alcohol since you don't like the experience and feel you weren't missing anything.
    Its his choice, I was just saying that it wasn't all the alcohols fault, more of a friends abuse of it/ friend pressure/ misapplication of alcohol etc. I just don't him to unfairly judge what a pleasant positive experience can be........ I probably just talked him into becoming an alcoholic, it is all my fault

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

awww. our little zdriver is growing up

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

oh man, i can't wait to hear his wake-up and puke-through-the-night story.

first time i got shitfaced i was in a dorm, 18 and i remember i puked alll over the fucking walls. My roomate was super cool and cleaned the whole bathroom. since then, the smell of vodka or lysol "fresh" sanitizer makes my stomache churn

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

I remember my first time I got drunk off Jim Beam and coke and then topped it off with Jose Quervo. I got sick and puked all night and the next day.

Black
    2002 Trans Am

I was a freshman in high school the first time I got drunk. It was after the last day of school (so maybe I was technically a sophomore... ). We went to a big graduation party and I drank a bunch of beer. Then some of the senior kids gave me Jack & Coke. It was good. I drank it up. Shortly there after, it came back up. I was sick as a dog.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information