Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Drug Testing For Welfare Recipients

I'm all for it, shit i get drug tested every 3 months at my job so WTF. what do you think, please no racial profiling either thanks.

Black
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS

On one end it is necessary for all those people who do consume drugs on the job and cost the company money, and possibly cause other collateral damage in a way. On the other end it pisses me off that these imbeciles ruin it for the rest of us. To be honest I think there should not be a drug testing...kind of shows the company as "people" who lack faith in their employees...Such a two-sided dilemma.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Drug testing for Welfare recipients is a good thing IMO. There are many of them that are abusing the system and using the money they get and buying drugs with it.

However... what is the cost for this testing going to be? And, of course, we, the tax payers will be paying for it.

So, in the long run, if it's about saving money. Not giving money to those who will just buy drugs with it instead of supporting their families... or paying for drug testing for all recipients of wellfare... which is cheaper in the long run

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by chaosinfinite View Post
    On the other end it pisses me off that these imbeciles ruin it for the rest of us.
    • Something you do everyday
    • 30 seconds out of 3 months
    • little difference between a cup and a toilet

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Drug testing for Welfare recipients is a good thing IMO. There are many of them that are abusing the system and using the money they get and buying drugs with it.

However... what is the cost for this testing going to be? And, of course, we, the tax payers will be paying for it.

So, in the long run, if it's about saving money. Not giving money to those who will just buy drugs with it instead of supporting their families... or paying for drug testing for all recipients of wellfare... which is cheaper in the long run
    If it COST money to stop drug addicts getting free money, I would still agree with it

Black
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    • Something you do everyday
    • 30 seconds out of 3 months
    • little difference between a cup and a toilet
    That is not the point. The point is your restricted...You have to follow these unnecessary rules and your freedom is compromised. And another thing...yeah there is a huge difference between a cup and a toilet. One is for drinking out of and the other is for shitting/pissing in....>_>

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

why should people work all day and pay taxes so welfare recipients can smoke pot all day? fuck that. absolutely they should be drug tested. why is this even in question?

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    why should people work all day and pay taxes so welfare recipients can smoke pot all day? fuck that. absolutely they should be drug tested. why is this even in question?

I completely agree, fuck that man, I Bust my ass working 10hr days and get drug tested at least once a year. If they want to get my money i pay in taxes they need a drug test as well

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    I completely agree, fuck that man, I Bust my ass working 10hr days and get drug tested at least once a year. If they want to get my money i pay in taxes they need a drug test as well
    u have to get drug tested to make money for yourself through hardwork and pay taxes so people that ABUSE welfare can get drunk and high all day and milk the system. Welfare is ok for CERTAIN people but the way the whole program is handled is a fucking joke in this country. And oh if you dare have an opinion on it you are a racist.

Black
    99 SS

im thinking im going to write my state rep every day send the same letter and ask for this to go into effect, lol

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

They need to put a cap on how long you get benefits. Like unemployment.
    And having more kids while you are on welfare doesn't entitle you to more $$$

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    They need to put a cap on how long you get benefits. Like unemployment.
    And having more kids while you are on welfare doesn't entitle you to more $$$
    yeah aint that funny. Unemployment only runs so long, YOU pay into it, and they have you come to meetings after you've been on it a certain amount of time, yet WELFARE is seemingly endless.

Black
    99 SS

i see it every day, I work for the GOV'T people get tons of money it would make you guys sick for what they all get.You guys dont even know how many programs are out there. And if you qualify for one you qualify for all of them

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i see it every day, I work for the GOV'T people get tons of money it would make you guys sick for what they all get.You guys dont even know how many programs are out there. And if you qualify for one you qualify for all of them
    isn't it funny how they are like pro's about all those programs too? Is that what they teach in inner city schools? how to fuck the system?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'd like to see welfare completely gone... people on welfare shouldn't be allowed to have kids either untill they get a damned job and can support them selves... hell... i'd rather pay child fare to take care of thier kids than to pay to take care of some jack ass who milks a system that is to lazy to get a job... "i'm to good for mc donalds or wal mart"... give me a fucking break...

Black
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS

I'll just move to Japan where this is hardly an issue haha...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

the ass holes that used to live in the apartment that i live in now moved out because the govt upped thier housing welfare what ever it's called to $980.00 a month... it's amazing... they were to fucking lazy to get a job and get paid to sit at home and be fat, lazy and piss me off... what is funny is thier rent was only $650 a month and they were getting $800 a month for housing...

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I think there needs to be drug testing for just about everything personally.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    the ass holes that used to live in the apartment that i live in now moved out because the govt upped thier housing welfare what ever it's called to $980.00 a month... it's amazing... they were to fucking lazy to get a job and get paid to sit at home and be fat, lazy and piss me off... what is funny is thier rent was only $650 a month and they were getting $800 a month for housing...
    what kills me is i cant even afford 900 a month and i been busting my ass since high school.

Arctic White
    2002 A4,WS6

Quote Originally Posted by chaosinfinite View Post
    That is not the point. The point is your restricted...You have to follow these unnecessary rules and your freedom is compromised. And another thing...yeah there is a huge difference between a cup and a toilet. One is for drinking out of and the other is for shitting/pissing in....>_>
    Your freedom is not compromised....... Welfare is not in constitution, bill of rights etc. It is a hand out that people take. If I was getting free money I would sure as hell pee in a cup. I'll pee in front of a church choir for a couple hundred bucks a month, cheap electricity, WIC, free housing.....all of which you can get. (my girlfriends sister gets all of that shit)

Commit a crime while on welfare and you should loose it too.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information