Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

silver
    2002 z-28

driving pet peeves

start namin em!

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

When you want to turn right at a light that you know is a long one, the lane to your left is empty, and of course there is ONE person sitting in front of you, waiting to go straight. Oh. And you're probably in a hurry.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

people that don't merge early when a lane is closed so they FLY to the front and some "nioce guy" lets them in. THe bitches won't wait in line, they shouldn't be let in when they fly to the front in the closing lane

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz View Post
    people that don't merge early when a lane is closed so they FLY to the front and some "nioce guy" lets them in. THe bitches won't wait in line, they shouldn't be let in when they fly to the front in the closing lane
    On the highway near my house, we have a terrible problem of that. When you get on the onramp to the highway, it starts as three lanes, then goes down to one, merging onto a two lane highway. At rush hour its terrible.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I have one. Near my house there is a road that splits one lane into two, but just after the split there is a right turn only road coming into the new lane. I usually merge before that road though. Well the people waiting to turn right onto the road i'm on seem to think that I want to turn right onto the road that they are on, and always pull out infront of me. Every single time. I'm pretty sure 90% of my tire wear is from passing this road, because when they pull out infront of me, I either swerve violently to the left (assuming no cars are in the next lane over), or flat spot my tires. Its amazing though. Because they'll be waiting there as i'm coming down the single lane road, wait as I merge into the new lane, keep waiting, and only pull out until I'm about 10 feet away from them. It doesn't even make sense, because there is no indication that I will be making that turn, I don't put my turn signal on, I dont slow down, nothing. The last time it happened, it was a Mercedes sedan, with 3 teenage girls in it and none of them looked old enough to drive, and 2 of them (INCLUDING THE DRIVER) were on their cell phones. There is a light shortly after, and I was stopped about half a car length ahead of them. I rolled down my window and was going off on them until the light turned green. I drew a picture to help you understand:

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I have one. Near my house there is a road that splits one lane into two, but just after the split there is a right turn only road coming into the new lane. I usually merge before that road though. Well the people waiting to turn right onto the road i'm on seem to think that I want to turn right onto the road that they are on, and always pull out infront of me. Every single time. I'm pretty sure 90% of my tire wear is from passing this road, because when they pull out infront of me, I either swerve violently to the left (assuming no cars are in the next lane over), or flat spot my tires. Its amazing though. Because they'll be waiting there as i'm coming down the single lane road, wait as I merge into the new lane, keep waiting, and only pull out until I'm about 10 feet away from them. It doesn't even make sense, because there is no indication that I will be making that turn, I don't put my turn signal on, I dont slow down, nothing. The last time it happened, it was a Mercedes sedan, with 3 teenage girls in it and none of them looked old enough to drive, and 2 of them (INCLUDING THE DRIVER) were on their cell phones. There is a light shortly after, and I was stopped about half a car length ahead of them. I rolled down my window and was going off on them until the light turned green. I drew a picture to help you understand:

that pic is great!
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

12.6 at 112

http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Ricers pulling along side and looking to run........Totally ridiculous.

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

ricers clogging up the fast lane.

Midnight Blue
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Kjz99z28 View Post
    When you want to turn right at a light that you know is a long one, the lane to your left is empty, and of course there is ONE person sitting in front of you, waiting to go straight. Oh. And you're probably in a hurry.
    i would have to agree with this one...and look, go figure you're in Oklahoma too. plenty of horrible drivers to go around here.

1.Illegals in the fast lane going 52 miles per hour then flipping you off for passing them.

2. People on a cell phone trying to figure out what road they want to turn down doing 5 mph on a 35mph.

3. People who get into the middle lane to soon to turn into a parking lot across the road and wonder how they are going to get around you and start honking only to realize they are blocking your view and you cannot turn unkless they move.....plus they are about 60ft from thier turn wtf are they thinking.

4. Anyone with a system that only plays bass. You cannot even hear anything over the bass. Its so loud you can see thier L.P is shaking itself loose and the guy can barley breathe in the car.

NBM
    2001 Trans Am WS6

People driving slow in the left lane.

People who tap/slam theres brakes when your on there ass in the left lane of the highway..

People that over react when they see brake lights..they slam on em. but there was no need.

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge View Post
    i would have to agree with this one...and look, go figure you're in Oklahoma too. plenty of horrible drivers to go around here.
    ha. No joke

White
    2002 VY SS

Caravans!

White
    2002 VY SS

Try driving a firetruck in anger at peak hour. Just when you think you've seen it all, some spastic comes up with a new manouvre that'll leave you dumbfounded!

It's like suddenly everyone is driving a Volvo!

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Idiots that have no clue on what a turn signal is.

Driving slow in the passing lane

White
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_LS1 View Post
    that pic is great!
    I agree, that's an awesome drawing.

The cell phone thing gets me too, someone driving so damn slow because they're so distracted by talking, these are the people they make those laws for. Not that they do a whole lot of good.

It also irks me when people don't plan ahead. Like they see a big line of traffic for some turning lanes or something and suddenly realize they're in the wrong lane, so what do they do... they stop in the wrong lane, put on their blinker, then wait for traffic to clear or some person to let them in, meanwhile cars are stacked up behind them waiting for them to get out of the damn way because they're a total moron. I saw this lady get totally pissed off, throwing her arms up in the air, because someone wouldn't let her cut in line into a turning lane, while cutting off the through traffic herself. It was as if she was upset at everyone else because people weren't pardoning her for being the dumbass.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i seriously think that all suv's and minivans should be required to drive in the right lane. Only the right lane.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

oh yeah, and if you don't use a turn signal, i should be allowed to shoot you in the mouth with a cannon...b/c that shit pisses me off.

blue
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

People going the speed limit or slower in the fast lane.

Quote Originally Posted by joerockhead View Post
    Idiots that have no clue on what a turn signal is.

Driving slow in the passing lane
    same here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information