Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Red face Drinking problem!!!

I dont drink very often and there are times that I do to much. Thats why my wife doesnt like me to do it. Well I always wait till she is out of town. Well yesterday I went out and drank to much and had to call someone to pick me up and leave my car. Besides seeking help which doesnt always help because I tried. I dont work because Im bi polar so Im at home alot. Dont have very many friends and thats why I drink so its easier to talk to people. My wife is gonna be extremely pissed. Any ideas on how to ease into the drama Im gonna have to face? Im sick of being home alone and we only have one car that she has most of the time. Also Im not supposed to drive after my ect that I have every week.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I'd suggest you move to another state with less whiskey readily available.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

LOL I moved from orlando,fl to murfreesboro,tn.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Then move back to Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by redls1 View Post
    LOL I moved from orlando,fl to murfreesboro,tn.

2011 Prius

Cheers, I will have a drink and get back to you.

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

I dont drink very often and there are times that I do to much. Thats why my wife doesnt like me to do it. Well I always wait till she is out of town. Well yesterday I went out and drank to much and had to call someone to pick me up and leave my car. Besides seeking help which doesnt always help because I tried. I dont work because Im bi polar so Im at home alot. Dont have very many friends and thats why I drink so its easier to talk to people. My wife is gonna be extremely pissed. Any ideas on how to ease into the drama Im gonna have to face? Im sick of being home alone and we only have one car that she has most of the time. Also Im not supposed to drive after my ect that I have every week.
    Are you for real?

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Why wouldnt I be?

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

Well your 41 years old and your only outlet to talk to (someone) is LS1.com. I think you need to sit down and talk to your wife.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

As I said I dont have many friends ,she's out of town alot and doesnt always understand. She wants me to join the ymca and work out but if she has the car alot its kind of hard. I dont know any of you fools so it really doesnt matter to ask your opinion.

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

So do you say you are bi-polar or were you diagnosed. I thought they made pills for that and you could live a normal life.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Chops View Post
    So do you say you are bi-polar or were you diagnosed. I thought they made pills for that and you could live a normal life.
    They do, if they take it.

BTW, I HAD A DRINK AND GOT NOTHING... MAKES ANOTHER ONE, LET ME GET BACK TO YOU.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Ive been through countless pills and they didnt work. I now am on lamictal ,serequel,trazadone,valium and ambien. I also go through shock therapy every week. I still go through moood swings. I sometimes have homicidal thoughts and just think it would better to die and get it over with. Im sick of dealing with everything so I drink sometimes to let loose even though I know it might make things worse. I can go for months of not drinking and then relapse.

black 01 red 73
    01 z28 and 73 z28

practice makes perfect, try a little harder and watch how the pros at the bar do it . don't give up, AA is for quitters

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

If you're having homicidal thoughts, you don't need to be around others. And I agree, if you are in fact serious, you need to talk things over with your wife.

Ive been through countless pills and they didnt work. I now am on lamictal ,serequel,trazadone,valium and ambien. I also go through shock therapy every week. I still go through moood swings. I sometimes have homicidal thoughts and just think it would better to die and get it over with. Im sick of dealing with everything so I drink sometimes to let loose even though I know it might make things worse. I can go for months of not drinking and then relapse.

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

Sounds like you would be better off without all that shit. The mind is very powerfull. What happened that you are like this. Don't say you were born with it. Something traumatic most of happened to you. When did it start(age)?

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

I am serious, thats why I go through shock therapy and have a shrink. I will talk to him on friday and as usual try a different pill combination. Will also look into a counselour.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Sounds like you would be better off without all that shit. The mind is very powerfull. What happened that you are like this. Don't say you were born with it. Something traumatic most of happened to you. When did it start(age)?
    When I was about 15 I started drinking to much. Thats when I also used to cut myself. I always seemed like I was depressed and as I got older it got worse.

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

Find a hobby. Somthing you can put all that negitive energy into. Once you find a hobby you will meet friends and have more respect and confidence in your self. RC cars, airplanes, wood working, model cars, fix shit and sell it, learn an instrament.

2011 Prius

I have felt like ending it at many poits, I found autox really helps... Sometime a nice speed run to clear the mind...

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

Washing and waxing helps me clear my head. Working on cars and going to shows has realy helped me. I haven't been depressed in a long time. All I had to do was find something that I enjoy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information