Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Douche of the day award..

since a lot of guys around here are getting titles lately, figured I'd give this guy one:

he Corvette driver slammed into the Toyota on a city street in Long Beach, California on Wednesday. CorvetteBlogger posted this story along with the frightening images of the crash. According to the Long Beach Press-Telegram, the Corvette driver was suspected of street racing when the accident occurred.

Emergency personnel responded to reports of a serious accident and were shocked by the violent nature of the crash. The Corvette crashed into the Toyota, ripping the the sedan in half, sending the back portion of the car down an embankment. Authorities were shocked that no one was killed or even seriously injured during this crash.

A witness told police that the driver of the 1998 C5 was allegedly racing another Corvette when the collision occurred. Police estimate that the ‘Vette was traveling over 100 mph when it collided with the Toyota. Firefighters extracted the 27-year-old woman and her 9-year-old son from the remains of their vehicle and they were transported to a local hospital with mild to moderate injuries. The driver of the Corvette was also taken to the hospital with similar injuries.

It was a miracle that no one was killed, but this incident should serve as a reminder that street racing has consequences besides a ticket. Even street racing in an industrial park at midnight can have deadly consequences, but to do it on a city street during the middle of day is simply reckless.
    cliffs:
    some idiot whos stupidity transcends even to his vanity plate almost kills himself, a mom and a kid.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I'm not saying the vette driver isn't a dumbass but the yota driver should've been more of a defensive driver...especially with a kid in the car. Even when i'm going the speed limit people with head up ass always seem to pull out in front of me.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

dibs on the rims

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I'm not saying the vette driver isn't a dumbass but the yota driver should've been more of a defensive driver...especially with a kid in the car. Even when i'm going the speed limit people with head up ass always seem to pull out in front of me.
    What exactly do you do when a car traveling at speeds of over 100MPH comes out of nowhere and crashes into you??

Have you ever been in a car over 100MPH? It's moving pretty fucking quick to move out of the way...

I always look both ways as I'm going out into an intersection (or at least try to), but a car coming from afar at over 100MPH comes up on the intersection pretty quickly. Most people don't expect a car to be going 70+ over the posted speed limit :/

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

at red lights i usually wait a good 5 seconds before i move and it really pisses people off but its to avoid stuff like this right here, and i agree its hard to get out of the way when a car is coming at 100 mph. it could have been 1/4 mile away when the lady started to pull forward

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Look at that oil on the ground!!!!! Shit is black. He should have his ass kicked...he aint been changing oil like he should. Douche is right.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

^^^ Good call Sir.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    since a lot of guys around here are getting titles lately, figured I'd give this guy one:

Click for full size

Click for full size

cliffs:
    some idiot whos stupidity transcends even to his vanity plate almost kills himself, a mom and a kid.
    Definite winner for the day!

Black
    02ss

I'm a bit shocked how well the vette held up to a 100+ impact. License plate must be made of titanium too. I hit a pothole and my front plate falls off.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by ButtHoleSurfer View Post
    I'm a bit shocked how well the vette held up to a 100+ impact. License plate must be made of titanium too. I hit a pothole and my front plate falls off.

And can't believe it hasn't been said but.......

IT WILL BUFF OUT!!!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Lil Bondo.

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by ButtHoleSurfer View Post
    seriously, it ripped that freakin toyota in two! I guess with that much momentum that fast somethings going to snap in half rather than flex,

like silly puddy, when you pull it apart slow it stretches way out, but tear it fast and it turns into two separate peices

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Look at that oil on the ground!!!!! Shit is black. He should have his ass kicked...he aint been changing oil like he should. Douche is right.
    great call, you can't even see the white line painted on the road through it

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

It was probably the goofy kid from Bullrun 2 years ago.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

maybe the toyota's gas petal got stuck and ran into the middle of the intersection....

oh well..the moral of the story is the c5 driver should have been driving a mustang gt...that way he could have never got up to 100 mph

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    What exactly do you do when a car traveling at speeds of over 100MPH comes out of nowhere and crashes into you??

Have you ever been in a car over 100MPH? It's moving pretty fucking quick to move out of the way...

I always look both ways as I'm going out into an intersection (or at least try to), but a car coming from afar at over 100MPH comes up on the intersection pretty quickly. Most people don't expect a car to be going 70+ over the posted speed limit :/
    All i'm saying is you can't control what others do you can only control what you do. The yota driver is 100% in the right and the vette driver is 100% in the wrong...but being right wouldn't bring her and her kid back to life if she was a tad slower through that intersection.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I'm actually surprised the Vette didn't crumble since it's mostly plastic. But DAMN!!! Takes me back to the day my old Beretta GTZ was totalled. DHL truck coming from the opposite lane gunned it and cut me off causing me to T-bone him. I was doing the speed limit(35) and he bounced off the front of my car and onto the front lawn of a fire dept with the volunteers in the parking lot and the chief at the intersection called it in. DHL driver got taken away in an ambulance and was charged with 'failure to yield to right-of-way' and 'damage to gov't property'(fire dept front lawn). This shit happens in the blink of an eye. And I'm seeing more and more idiots on the roads cutting other drivers off, running stop signs and stop lights. People just don't give a fuck anymore...until they get caught or wake up in the E.R./trauma ward.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    All i'm saying is you can't control what others do you can only control what you do. The yota driver is 100% in the right and the vette driver is 100% in the wrong...but being right wouldn't bring her and her kid back to life if she was a tad slower through that intersection.
    You just contradicted yourself there. If she would have gone through slower, that would mean she would be driving more 'defensively', which means more careful driving would have put her and her son in more harm. On a side note, who actually knows how long she waited at the light before going? She could have sat there at a green light for ten minutes for all we know, and just happened to time it just wrong enough to get plowed by a flying sack of douche.

Sent from my iPhone

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

When in doubt, panic out...
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    It was Royal Purple it's black lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information