Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

douche bag MF slapps kid @ Walmart

Roger Stephens. The Georgia man, 61, was shopping Monday morning at a Walmart in Stone Mountain when he crossed paths with Sonya Matthews and her two-year-old daughter Paige. The child was crying, which apparently greatly perturbed Matthews. "If you don't shut that baby up I will shut her up for you," Stephens warned Matthews, according to a Gwinnett County Police Department report. Moments later, Stephens acted on his threat, slapping Paige "across the face approximately four or five times." Though the child "started crying and screaming" after being struck, Stephens told Matthews, "See, I told you I would shut her up." After police were summoned, Stephens told a cop that the child was crying "and he just slapped her," according to the report. Stephens was arrested for felony cruelty to children and booked into the Gwinnett County Detention Center, where he is being held without bond. Paige sustained "slight redness to the face," but was otherwise unharmed

Here's more on this douche bag
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2091slap1.html

If this would have been my child this guy would be in a body bag!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Wow. Not sure even what to say about this one. Douche bag is an understatement! Dude needs to get his ass kicked by someone 10 times his size.

Impounded
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Roger Stephens. The Georgia man, 61, was shopping Monday morning at a Walmart in Stone Mountain when he crossed paths with Sonya Matthews and her two-year-old daughter Paige. The child was crying, which apparently greatly perturbed Matthews. "If you don't shut that baby up I will shut her up for you," Stephens warned Matthews, according to a Gwinnett County Police Department report. Moments later, Stephens acted on his threat, slapping Paige "across the face approximately four or five times." Though the child "started crying and screaming" after being struck, Stephens told Matthews, "See, I told you I would shut her up." After police were summoned, Stephens told a cop that the child was crying "and he just slapped her," according to the report. Stephens was arrested for felony cruelty to children and booked into the Gwinnett County Detention Center, where he is being held without bond. Paige sustained "slight redness to the face," but was otherwise unharmed

Here's more on this douche bag
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2091slap1.html

If this would have been my child this guy would be in a body bag!
    if it were my kid they wouldnt have gotten slapped.......cause as soon as he threatened my child i woulda beat the shit out of him

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

While the issue of spankings etc given to a kid is a very broad topic for most people, this particular case was COMPLETELY uncalled for, the guy was WAY out of line even prior to doing what he did and he had absolutely no right at all to do what he did. Yes crying kids in stores are annoying but thats life. Toughen the fuck up or walk away. Nobody has the right to touch someone elses kid and I dont wanna hear that old school shit about how people used to spank someone elses kid etc. If anything its the parents call. To brazenly pick someone elses kid up and slap them? That guy deserved a beating right in the store for that.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

If that were my daughter, I'da jerked my pistol and layed him down.

"Clean up on aisle 3"...

Impounded

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in his cell when his cell mates find out what he did

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    While the issue of spankings etc given to a kid is a very broad topic for most people, this particular case was COMPLETELY uncalled for, the guy was WAY out of line even prior to doing what he did and he had absolutely no right at all to do what he did. Yes crying kids in stores are annoying but thats life. Toughen the fuck up or walk away. Nobody has the right to touch someone elses kid and I dont wanna hear that old school shit about how people used to spank someone elses kid etc. If anything its the parents call. To brazenly pick someone elses kid up and slap them? That guy deserved a beating right in the store for that.
    YOU must not have kids of your own....

For God sakes it ain't a fuckin movie theatre, its fuckin walmart....

Impounded

Oh Im sure hes gonna get his.......all be it that it may come not in the form of a hand, rather 2 big nuts to the chin

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by midnightnavyz28 View Post
    if it were my kid they wouldnt have gotten slapped.......cause as soon as he threatened my child i woulda beat the shit out of him
    I remember when I was a little younger I fell asleep in the driveway with my music playing kind of loud. I woke up to the neighbor pounding on my window and screaming at me. He scared the shit out of me. I told my dad about it.

My dad immediately went across the street to this guy's house and gave him an ass chewing. I didn't hear everything as I stayed home and watched from across the way, but I remember something along the lines of "if you have a problem with any of my kids, you come talk to me about it, the next time I hear of you raising your voice at any of my kids for anything I'll see to it that you deal with me in a more direct way than right now"!

Hell ya pops!

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post

x2 kids cry......get over it

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

did ya not read all of what i said? i said the dude was fuckin wrong. but that doesnt change the fact that there are crying LOUD LOUD kids in stores and they are infact freakin annoying. And no i dont have kids of my own, i dont see how that should matter. I said that he should toughen the fuck up and deal with it like everyone else

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I remember when I was a little younger I fell asleep in the driveway with my music playing kind of loud. I woke up to the neighbor pounding on my window and screaming at me. He scared the shit out of me. I told my dad about it.

My dad immediately went across the street to this guy's house and gave him an ass chewing. I didn't hear everything as I stayed home and watched from across the way, but I remember something along the lines of "if you have a problem with any of my kids, you come talk to me about it, the next time I hear of you raising your voice at any of my kids for anything I'll see to it that you deal with me in a more direct way than right now"!

Hell ya pops!
    you have a good dad

Impounded

Hell ya pops!
    yep, dads r awesome...ive never had nothing like that happen........but one night when i was in high school the family went out to dinner @ texas roadhouse, we were sitting their eating when my mom noticed a couple parked outside the window arguing in their car..dude had his hand all up in her face......no sooner than my dad said he better not touch her, he slapped her......my dad got up, walked ouside, opened his door......grabbed his shirt....and bitch slapped the shit out of him

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

did ya not read all of what i said? i said the dude was fuckin wrong. but that doesnt change the fact that there are crying LOUD LOUD kids in stores and they are infact freakin annoying. And no i dont have kids of my own, i dont see how that should matter. I said that he should toughen the fuck up and deal with it like everyone else
    I guess what i mean is, once its your kid crying it totally changes your outlook... If you paid to watch a movie or something of the sort, I could understand the frustration... But in wlmart, Come on. They should have charged him with WAY MORE.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by midnightnavyz28 View Post
    yep, dads r awesome...ive never had nothing like that happen........but one night when i was in high school the family went out to dinner @ texas roadhouse, we were sitting their eating when my mom noticed a couple parked outside the window arguing in their car..dude had his hand all up in her face......no sooner than my dad said he better not touch her, he slapped her......my dad got up, walked ouside, opened his door......grabbed his shirt....and bitch slapped the shit out of him
    Awesome!

Yeah no doubt. My father has always been there for me and my two younger brothers. Now that we are all older, we have each others backs no matter what. It's a great feeling knowing you can always count on someone.

Impounded

I guess what i mean is, once its your kid crying it totally changes your outlook... If you paid to watch a movie or something of the sort, I could understand the frustration... But in wlmart, Come on. They should have charged him with WAY MORE.
    ehh, as i said......once cellmates find out what he did......he will get his

Impounded

Awesome!

Yeah no doubt. My father has always been there for me and my two younger brothers. Now that we are all older, we have each others backs no matter what. It's a great feeling knowing you can always count on someone.
    yep....thats what ive always been told.....family first.....i have some kickass friends too

Current best: 10.60/126.8
    1998 Pontiac TA WS6

wow, no words

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I have kids and they're by no means perfect but those neglected squalling kids in stores annoys the piss out of me......not because they're crying but because the parent needs slapped upside the head. This story would've read better if he would've slapped the mom instead. If/when my kids pull that temper tantrum shit in public we go to the car and I give them something to cry about. After the sobbing is done we go back to where we were. That's how my mom and dad did it. I made many of trips out of public places to go get my ass tore up in and sit in the car until I stopped crying.

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I have kids and they're by no means perfect but those neglected squalling kids in stores annoys the piss out of me......not because they're crying but because the parent needs slapped upside the head. This story would've read better if he would've slapped the mom instead. If/when my kids pull that temper tantrum shit in public we go to the car and I give them something to cry about. After the sobbing is done we go back to where we were. That's how my mom and dad did it. I made many of trips out of public places to go get my ass tore up in and sit in the car until I stopped crying.
    ....same here...my parents tore my ass up plenty o' times

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information