Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Angry Dog Got Dogged!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopl...22488920071103

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A reality TV show starring celebrity bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman was pulled from the air indefinitely on Friday, two days after a private phone conversation in which he used a racial slur was posted online.
    Cable channel A&E suspended production of the fifth series of Chapman's popular show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," as the phone call was made public on Wednesday, but on Friday the network went a step further.
    "In evaluating the circumstances of the last few days, A&E has decided to take 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' off the network's schedule for the foreseeable future," an A&E spokesman said.
    "We hope that Mr. Chapman continues the healing process that he has begun."
    He said no decision had been made to cancel the program, which is shown in more than 10 countries, and the network will review the situation again in a couple of weeks.
    Honolulu-based Chapman, 54, who says he is a devout Christian, has apologized for using the epithet "n-----" to describe a black woman being dated by his son, Tucker, and vowed to do whatever he can to repair the damage.
    Chapman's lawyer was quoted in various media reports on Friday as saying that the conversation posted on The National Enquirer tabloid's Web site had been leaked by Tucker Chapman -- one of the crime-fighter's 12 children.

This PC shit is just getting too absurd!!!

GEEEZUS!!

Too bad. For some strange reason, I kind of liked that show.

pie
    free

Did you hear his actual rant?

Definitely a great role model for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    Did you hear his actual rant?

Definitely a great role model for kids.
    Seriously? Who would consider a bounty hunting series good children's television.

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    Seriously? Who would consider a bounty hunting series good children's television.
    Eric Cartman.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

His rant??
    He's telling his stupid son that is dating a black girl that he can't have him working for him because the dreaded "N" word is often said in thier workplace.

His stupid ass son supposdly leaked the conversation to a tabloid as a thank you gesture.

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    His rant??
    He's telling his stupid son that is dating a black girl that he can't have him working for him because the dreaded "N" word is often said in thier workplace.

His stupid ass son supposdly leaked the conversation to a tabloid as a thank you gesture.
    It sounds like a pretty good gesture to me if it gets his dad to stop being racist.

Chapman knows it's unacceptable to use the word in the workplace and instead of telling everyone to just not do it his solution is to keep his son from dating whoever he wants. Yeah that's a good father figure right there.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i wonder what kind of funny flash games they will make for dog and his son...
    that was an awesome show to...

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Yeah sure!!!
    Finking out your father will surely cause him & the scum fucking criminals he deals with to never use the word nigger!!!
    Has nothing to do with being racist, he knew that by his son dating a black girl some dumb son of a bitch would hear the "N" word & use it to destroy his career by figuring he was racist.

Looks like he was right.

pie
    free

Has nothing to do with being racist, he knew that by his son dating a black girl some dumb son of a bitch would hear the "N" word & use it to destroy his career by figuring he was racist.
    Oh that's right, it's not racist to tell your son what color of skin he can date if it's for business purposes.

NBM
    99 TA

I think anything said by anyone in PRIVATE should stay PRIVATE, not used against them (as long as it doesn't contain anything illegal of course).

Who on this board has never said the N word even jokingly in private? Come on...

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Oh that's right, it's not racist to tell your son what color of skin he can date if it's for business purposes.
    Maybe I misunderstood it, but I didn't think he was telling his kid not to date her.

Doesn't matter. I couldn't watch that show anyways. His wife.....

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

He told him that he couldn't have him working for him, not that he couldn't date her.

Did you listen to your link at all, or did you immediately think "RACIST" like he knew people would??

Saying the word nigger makes me no more a racist than my saying the word God makes me religious.

ALRIGHT NOW wont u listen

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TtDm4NdrcMU

the full scoop...

omg its SO FUCKING TRUE THO!!!!!! freedom of speech... untill one hears you then its like james eral rey day all over again

ALRIGHT NOW wont u listen

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    I think anything said by anyone in PRIVATE should stay PRIVATE, not used against them (as long as it doesn't contain anything illegal of course).

Who on this board has never said the N word even jokingly in private? Come on...

dude i fucking LIVE by that word....

pie
    free

He told him that he couldn't have him working for him, not that he couldn't date her.

Did you listen to your link at all, or did you immediately think "RACIST" like he knew people would??

Saying the word nigger makes me no more a racist than my saying the word God makes me religious.
    Oh that's much better. He just won't employ people who date people of a certain color.

Obviously he knew it was wrong, he admitted they used it all the time and he knew they'd be in trouble if they were caught using it. Instead of choosing to not use it he chose to continue to use it. He's highly intelligent. In doesn't really matter that his son was the one who outed out. He or one of his crew would've eventually been taped using the word.

Get a job in an office building, go onto the PA system and use every racial slur in the book. Then tell people you didn't mean any of the words so it's okay for you to use them. See how long you still have a job.

For someone who lectures the people he apprehends on what it means to be a good person and how to better oneself he sure is a hypocrite. Of course that's "reality tv" for you.

Fear not though, he'll suck Al Sharptons dick and in a few weeks no one will care about this story anymore.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Isn't it illegal to record someone in a private conversation without their knowledge of the recording device, and then to make something like that public also considered slander on top of that? Not justifying his actions, but it seems like more than one person may have been "in the wrong" here.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Oh that's much better. He just won't employ people who date people of a certain color.

Obviously he knew it was wrong, he admitted they used it all the time and he knew they'd be in trouble if they were caught using it. Instead of choosing to not use it he chose to continue to use it. He's highly intelligent. In doesn't really matter that his son was the one who outed out. He or one of his crew would've eventually been taped using the word.

Get a job in an office building, go onto the PA system and use every racial slur in the book. Then tell people you didn't mean any of the words so it's okay for you to use them. See how long you still have a job.

For someone who lectures the people he apprehends on what it means to be a good person and how to better oneself he sure is a hypocrite. Of course that's "reality tv" for you.

Fear not though, he'll suck Al Sharptons dick and in a few weeks no one will care about this story anymore.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

pretty deplorable when an american citizen can't express their feelings about someone that they don't like in a private conversation without having the media and the public involved.

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Wait and see, the Network will come out with tape of all the times they had to "Edit Out" the N-Word for Dog. Probably a 100 or so N's.

His son is a POS too, to record his father's call, and then to sell it to the Networks!!!
    I watched it once and did not care for it.
    And now, it is the talk of the land!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information