Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does it matter

Red
    2001 ws6

Does it matter

Say you like a grl but shes been with lets say x amount of guys. Should it matter how many guys shes been with? Is there a certian number where you just say thats too many. Seems to be a bit of a problem for me but alot of people just tell me its my age. If a grl has been with a certian number of guys id still fuck her but i wouldnt date her. Am i just being crazy???

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I dunno they also say that when you sleep with someone you're also sleeping with everyone they've ever been with too. Food for thought..

Red
    2001 ws6

ya it gets to me but people tell me its cause im only 21. Is it something people grow out of when they get older?

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    ya it gets to me but people tell me its cause im only 21. Is it something people grow out of when they get older?
    I never did but I'm married now too.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Nah, it don't matter. She'll cheat on u no matter how many guys she's been with.

blue
    1975 camaro

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    Nah, it don't matter. She'll cheat on u no matter how many guys she's been with.
    ROFL!!

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I dunno they also say that when you sleep with someone you're also sleeping with everyone they've ever been with too. Food for thought..
    This isn't high school.

It doesnt matter how many, just expect the worse.
    Cant trust anyone anyways, they will let you down eventually. Just have fun till you get bored.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    This isn't high school.

It doesnt matter how many, just expect the worse.
    Cant trust anyone anyways, they will let you down eventually. Just have fun till you get bored.
    Umm been out of high school a hell of a lot longer than you son. I say if you want an STD go ahead nail anything. When you grow up you'll realize the advise you just gave has no basis in fact @ all. Go right ahead and expect the worst from everyone you meet, that will get ya real far! Mmmkay
    Last edited by Smittro; 08-05-2009 at 12:21 AM.

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Umm been out of high school a hell of a lot longer than you son. I say if you want an STD go ahead nail anything. When you grow up you'll realize the advise you just gave has no basis in fact @ all. Go right ahead and expect the worst from everyone you meet, that will get ya real far! Mmmkay
    Son? Alright then pop. My way of thinking has worked quite well actually. If the chick has been with a few people dont expect her to be faithfull. That doesnt mean don't date her. If he expects the worst, when ever he finds her taking it in ear, he'll be ready for it. And there is no need for the finger, that's just rude.

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

I think it's something that means less as you get older.

When I was younger (like the few years after high school) I used to worry about that. Now that I'm older, I really don't care. In fact, I don't even ask, it's not something I want to know. Everyone has a past, and at this point I'm just happy to find a girl my age who isn't divorced and doesn't have any kids.

I mean, I wouldn't want to be with a girl who's been with like 50 guys or some huge number like that, but you have to realize that the past is the past, and those wild days might be over for her.

Kind of a double standard here too. Like the OP, he wouldn't date a girl that's been with alot of guys, but he'd still fuck one. How is that any better than a girl who's been with alot of guys? You just added to your number with a girl who doesn't mean anything to you. How is that different from a girl who has a one nighter every once in a while?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

How many of those guys was she with while in a relationship with another guy? That is the question to ponder on...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    Say you like a grl but shes been with lets say x amount of guys. Should it matter how many guys shes been with? Is there a certian number where you just say thats too many. Seems to be a bit of a problem for me but alot of people just tell me its my age. If a grl has been with a certian number of guys id still fuck her but i wouldnt date her. Am i just being crazy???
    nope... as long as she is disease free...

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

i wanna hear the girls opinions on this....

even though it sucks, theres a double standard here, always has been. guys can sleep with as many girls as they want and they arent labled, blah im not going to go on about that because we all know thats how it is, i think a girl sleeping with a lot of guys shows that its more mental, she's looking for something to fill the "void" to feel "special" to someone? to me sleeping with a lot of guys shows a lack of self confidence, because in order to feel wanted/confident/loved she has to sleep with someone, not all the times but ive noticed thats how it is a lot of times yea that sounds crazy.

it grosses me out when girls OR guys have been with a lot of people, i'm old fashion like that, i know my MAX on guys is like 15, and even then i think thats a REALLY high number, but ill give them a chance up until that point...past that i'm a bit turned off and thats just me...

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

oh and ps- girls 99% of the time lie about their number, u know the saying, multiply a girls number by three, minus three from a guys number

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    oh and ps- girls 99% of the time lie about their number, u know the saying, multiply a girls number by three, minus three from a guys number

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    i wanna hear the girls opinions on this....

even though it sucks, theres a double standard here, always has been. guys can sleep with as many girls as they want and they arent labled, blah im not going to go on about that because we all know thats how it is, i think a girl sleeping with a lot of guys shows that its more mental, she's looking for something to fill the "void" to feel "special" to someone? to me sleeping with a lot of guys shows a lack of self confidence, because in order to feel wanted/confident/loved she has to sleep with someone, not all the times but ive noticed thats how it is a lot of times yea that sounds crazy.

it grosses me out when girls OR guys have been with a lot of people, i'm old fashion like that, i know my MAX on guys is like 15, and even then i think thats a REALLY high number, but ill give them a chance up until that point...past that i'm a bit turned off and thats just me...
    Totally correct on that one. Girls are always looking to fill their hole, or void, what have you. Seems like the girls with high numbers have either a low self esteem, who are insecure and trying to find something their missing, or it could be that they are just a complete slut. That's coming from my experience. Guys fuck girls, just to fuck girls.
    My last had a much higher number than me, and that was her issue. She never ever wanted to be single, always had bf's. I've also had one's that were just natural lying whores too. Love ya one minute, the next minute, they got their lips wrapped around some other guys' cock. I'll never trust one again.
    Last edited by korndawg; 08-05-2009 at 04:58 AM.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'm a nun...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    Totally correct on that one. Girls are always looking to fill their hole, or void, what have you. Seems like the girls with high numbers have either a low self esteem, who are insecure and trying to find something their missing, or it could be that they are just a complete slut. That's coming from my experience. Guys fuck girls, just to fuck girls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAERasieh5rlkgaiu3bh ralebreaHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAERasieh5rlkgaiu3bh ralebreaHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Glad u caught that, lol.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

This girl in HS I knew had been with 23 that I KNEW of by graduation. And not then nor now would I ever tap that.

Oh, and any girl that starts saying double standard is only saying that because she has like 50.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information