Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Does anyone else want to shoot themselves when....

Does anybody else want to shoot themselves in the head when their girlfriend talks?

Lately I have found myself just nodding and going "ya... thats cool... sweet... thats fun"

Like holy fuk say something that matters or shut the fuck up. I don't know wtf runs through her head sometimes like I don't give a fuk about some shit you did last week that has nothing to do with anything and doesnt matter at all.

OHHHHHH MY GOOOOOD.

I'm on the phone with her right now, she's been on about some hummus she bought yesterday that was almost expired... Like fuk you

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Does anybody else want to shoot themselves in the head when their girlfriend talks?

Lately I have found myself just nodding and going "ya... thats cool... sweet... thats fun"

Like holy fuk say something that matters or shut the fuck up. I don't know wtf runs through her head sometimes like I don't give a fuk about some shit you did last week that has nothing to do with anything and doesnt matter at all.

OHHHHHH MY GOOOOOD.

I'm on the phone with her right now, she's been on about some hummus she bought yesterday that was almost expired... Like fuk you
    Good luck with that! I've dated girls/woman that were not how you describe. On the other hand, I've dated girls that are exactly like you described. Its hit or miss really! Maybe you should look for another girlfriend
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

"What did I do today? Not much, went to the gym and had a few drinks with Nick afterwards."

"Ugh today was horrible, my Mother called and; keep in mind I was about to start my period so I was already in a horrible mood, I don't know why it's so bad this month, usually like it never gives me headaches but now it does, probably because of the new nose spray that I use, i need to make an appointmen......"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!"

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Good luck with that! I've dated girls/woman that were not how you describe. On the other hand, I've dated girls that are exactly like you described. Its hit or miss really! Maybe you should look for another girlfriend
    She's not even a girlfriend. Just a fuck buddy. Which isn't happening anymore because college started for her, and I'm sure as shit not enough of a white knight to drive an hour and a half just to get some pussy. Why the fuck did I even answer the phone.

i had a GF one time and the crazy stupid shit she would say somtimes would make me just say WTF to myself b/c i have NOT ONE GOD DAM idea WTF she was talking about OR where she got this info.....i was speechless sometimes, i would look at her and be like..are you from a diff planet

and alot of this>>>

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

She's not even a girlfriend. Just a fuck buddy. Which isn't happening anymore because college started for her, and I'm sure as shit not enough of a white knight to drive an hour and a half just to get some pussy. Why the fuck did I even answer the phone.
    Ahhh, the good o' fuck buddy! These can be very tricky if not handled properly and since I just got out of one of these (4 weeks ago) I will give you some advice. Slowly just stop answering her calls/texts. Start with cutting a few out here and there until you really don't talk to her at all. My doing this gradually, you don't really risk damaging the fuck buddy for later use and if gets her off your shit

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    i had a GF one time and the crazy stupid shit she would say somtimes would make me just say WTF to myself b/c i have NOT ONE GOD DAM idea WTF she was talking about OR where she got this info.....i was speechless sometimes, i would look at her and be like..are you from a diff planet

and alot of this>>>
    exactly man, it just like... how the fuck am I supposed to respond you? You're talking to me, no, talking AT me about shit I don't know/care about that will have zero use in the future whatsoever FFFUUUUU
    Ahhh, the good o' fuck buddy! These can be very tricky if not handled properly and since I just got out of one of these (4 weeks ago) I will give you some advice. Slowly just stop answering her calls/texts. Start with cutting a few out here and there until you really don't talk to her at all. My doing this gradually, you don't really risk damaging the fuck buddy for later use and if gets her off your shit
    No offense to her, she's great, but, she is now a freshman in college and I'm not really interested in going back to it after the amount of dudes that will run through her over the course of the semester.

exactly man, it just like... how the fuck am I supposed to respond you? You're talking to me, no, talking AT me about shit I don't know/care about that will have zero use in the future whatsoever FFFUUUUU
    yep.....and this same girl, broke up with me to go out with some fag that had a v6 blue f-150 with black 24in rims, dumbest mofo you could fine i swear.....i think she was special aka

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

No offense to her, she's great, but, she is now a freshman in college and I'm not really interested in going back to it after the amount of dudes that will run through her over the course of the semester.
    Then you could just do the old fashion way and tell her straight out, "Don't ever fucking call me again you nasty ass whore"

Just saying

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

yep.....and this same girl, broke up with me to go out with some fag that had a v6 blue f-150 with black 24in rims, dumbest mofo you could fine i swear.....i think she was special aka
    lol at the unintended humor of unintentionally suggesting that the girl would be dumb enough to date a guy who is actually homosexual

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Then you could just do the old fashion way and tell her straight out, "Don't ever fucking call me again you nasty ass whore"

Just saying
    I wouldn't do that, she's actually a nice girl.

But I might not have my phone on me whenever she calls. cough cough.

lol at the unintended humor of unintentionally suggesting that the girl would be dumb enough to date a guy who is actually homosexual
    she had no common sense anyways lol

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I wouldn't do that, she's actually a nice girl.

But I might not have my phone on me whenever she calls. cough cough.
    Well then, do what I first recommended and just don't re-sleep with her again. You have a friend with not a lot of hassle.

nowadays it aint worth to be nice.........do like i do and tell her to FUCK OFF...plain and simple

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Man up and actually tell her to STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Man up and actually tell her to STFU
    nowadays it aint worth to be nice.........do like i do and tell her to FUCK OFF...plain and simple

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I was the first to say it

I was the first to say it

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information