Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Dobermans Daytona 500 give away

Once again i'm giving something away.Now just for you NASCAR fans, i am going to the 500 and when im there i will buy you (fan) a shirt of your choice,
    if you can just tell me why , why ,why .

Black Vert
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1160

Why, why, why what?

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by NSSTG8TR98 View Post
    Why, why, why what?
    shirt ass

Black Vert
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1160

Easy killer was just trying to understand what you wanted. For me Daytona's a bid deal for a few reasons. It's Daytona, they just don't get bigger than that. As a Dale Sr fan, it's where we said good bye to one of the greatest NASCAR drivers of all time. Harvick took over the responsabilies of the GM Goodwrench Chevy and did about as good a job as anyone being respectful of Dale and knowing what he had taken over. As a Kevin Harvick fan last years race was probably the greatest Daytona finish in history. Thats why I'd appreciate a Harvick shirt.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

must be nice.....have a good time down there. I'd love to see a race there some day. I've been to Bristol twice and those races are awesome. Hell, I like the stuff surrounding the race just as much as the race itself. I can't imagine how Daytona is. One of these days I'll make the trip down there. I went to Daytona with my first wife on our honeymoon. She wasn't a fan AT ALL so I didn't even get to tour the track or anything.....bitch.

primevil
    2000 FRC

Because I need one and I'm the BIGGEST NASCAR, (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) FAN THERE IS !!!

Grab me a Jimmy Johnson shirt.

because I have a doberman....

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

i'm your man because that one time i went to daytona, they had just dug a big hole in the track and they canceled all tours and track taxis. my girlfriend and i want to go to a nascar race real bad, but i have that slight feeling that a shirt is as close as we'll get.

Black
    2000 Camaro SS Coupe M6

because im running low on toilet paper

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Black
    99 SS

that is the best picture in history

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Camaro SS

When i was a little kid my dad had taken me to the Daytona Race Way in Florida and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, we got to go on one of the lower banks in a tourist cart and man they were steep. My dad was able to experience the pit-crew experience and watching that was pretty awesome. I remember all the cool stuff like the nascars with out the shells and stuff. Years later my dad had done the Nascar experience out in Chicago and I went a long when I was about 13 and got to ride in the Dale Erhnhart car ride along with Brendon Gaun (SP?) Nascar truck series driver, I was able to experience what 150mph felt like. It was an awesome experience that can never fully explained unless you have done it yourself. My dad use to do Army promotions and stuff and worked at the Nascar track several times including Talladega. I'm also a huge supporter of the military sponsored Nascar's mostly Dale JR. now driving the National Guard car. I dont expect to win a shirt but sharing my story was fun

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

OK it's like this, # 4 ( post replies) like the easy killer thing got my eye on you,
    #5 need to know what driver, #6 cool in the running, BMYERS, show me your dobie,#10BIG + , #12 IN THE HUNT....
    saturday will be my decision so post again if you need the feel for free shit.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm not actually in it for the shirt. I do hats. Seems like the track is the only place you see a few hats. The last trip I got a 3 hat that the seams were inside out on. That's my hunting hat now because all my hunting buddies call it the gilly hat. I'm a 3 fan, have always been a 3 fan, and will be until the day I die. I lost my hero that day. Racing hasn't been the same for me and probably never will be.
    Give the shirt to one of these younger guys that still watch it to root for their driver. I watch it hoping to see a driver that'll never be there again.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I'm not actually in it for the shirt. I do hats. Seems like the track is the only place you see a few hats. The last trip I got a 3 hat that the seams were inside out on. That's my hunting hat now because all my hunting buddies call it the gilly hat. I'm a 3 fan, have always been a 3 fan, and will be until the day I die. I lost my hero that day. Racing hasn't been the same for me and probably never will be.
    Give the shirt to one of these younger guys that still watch it to root for their driver. I watch it hoping to see a driver that'll never be there again.
    I.ll get a hat im cool with that actually it's cheaper BWAAAA

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Camaro SS

The irony of my story is Ive never got to go to an actual nascar race...Always wanted to. I almost went to talledaga as a real little kid but that didnt happen because we would have had to stand up and not get a seat.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I watch bits and pieces of racing, not nearly as much as I used to, back when 3 got killed and Darrell Waltrip still ran races at the back of the field

Black Vert
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1160

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    +10

Black Vert
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1160

ummm....because all my Harvick gear is GM Goodwrench and I need some updated Pennzoil stuff

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

hey I got your package today ...........thanks !

I want a new Dale Jr shirt of the #88 car bad. It would be cool to get a shirt from the track cause I know I will never be able to get one myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information