Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Impounded

do you move out of the way or wait for the other guy to move

if I'm goin through the supermarket or any store and I'm browsing over the shit in one isle and some other person comes down the same isle on my side, I just realized that I always move out of the way so the other person can pass down the line I was coming down. I just figure why "stand my ground" like a pathetic fukkin dink. so yea i guess I am always teh guy to move. I just never thot about it until yesterday.... when i was in teh supermarket going over the frozen section and this little dink keeps walking down isle, and just stares me down like he expects me to move. and I do. It just annoys me, with troops fighting in iraq, we have dinks like this pathetic guy who probably got a hard-on he was so excited he won his big battle at the supermarket.
    I don't give a fuck who moves out of the way in this situation, that's why i never even thought about it before - but I realize I'm always the one that moves, never the other person. and I don't care about that either, I'll keep being courtious like that. but it just makes you think what kinda pathetic petty people there are around.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

When you say dink I assume you are referring to an islamic/arabic person?
    I dunno, I believe in being courteous but in a situation where I'm walking to the side and I have the right to be in the aisle I am, I dont feel the need to jus get out of someones way. Fuck em' let them go around me on the other side.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    if I'm goin through the supermarket or any store and I'm browsing over the shit in one isle and some other person comes down the same isle on my side, I just realized that I always move out of the way so the other person can pass down the line I was coming down. I just figure why "stand my ground" like a pathetic fukkin dink. so yea i guess I am always teh guy to move. I just never thot about it until yesterday.... when i was in teh supermarket going over the frozen section and this little dink keeps walking down isle, and just stares me down like he expects me to move. and I do. It just annoys me, with troops fighting in iraq, we have dinks like this pathetic guy who probably got a hard-on he was so excited he won his big battle at the supermarket.
    I don't give a fuck who moves out of the way in this situation, that's why i never even thought about it before - but I realize I'm always the one that moves, never the other person. and I don't care about that either, I'll keep being courtious like that. but it just makes you think what kinda pathetic petty people there are around.

lift weights....its makes you really cocky and testosterone driven...youll be ahppy with the results haha

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    lift weights....its makes you really cocky and testosterone driven...youll be ahppy with the results haha
    I've lifted weights for , abotu 12 years. I have decent sized arms/shoulders/chest.

Smokey Gray Metallic
    1991 Nissan 240sx LS6

Id run and crash into his dinky cart

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

If I am on the right side of the aisle (my Right), I stand my ground, let the dink go around me.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    I've lifted weights for , abotu 12 years. I have decent sized arms/shoulders/chest.
    haha well then...take steroids? theyll make you crazy and angry at everything? iono...

but seriously its better to be the nice guy and not provoke other people...unless they corss the line...then you let them have it

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Never thought about it. When I was living on my own I was carrying my shopping cart. So thats like an SUV to a Geo. I probably moved. Wierd question for sure.

Black
    2005 GTO

I usually am the one to move, but I work in a supermarket so I kinda have to. It's just become habbit from work so I usually do it everywhere i go now, I don't even think twice about it.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

I dont ever use carts , maybe a basket .. But it is get in , carry out mission , get back home ...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I move out the way, shopping cart or not... I figure its a good habit... you never know when you'll run into fresh-out-the-joint bubba who doesn't take any shit...

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I usually move..but it depends on the situation.

A better question is who moves when you know a guy walking by is going to collide shoulders with you? If the other dude looks like a nice guy or if he starts turning to give way i'll also give way...just so it's a mutual thing instead of either one looking/feeling like an ass. But if he looks/acts like a prick then I don't give way.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Its usually the swoop in between people for me .. I guess you just get used to walking/moving fast at work .. All the other people look like they are moving in slow motion

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Normally when I go food shopping though I don't really face any problems with the aisles getting crowded. I pretty much jus move real fast, get what I want and pay?

gold
    2000 honder accord

I hate shopping, so i get in get done and get out. And I probibly piss alot of people off in the process with me weaving around every one. But im the bitch who moves cuz i weigh 160lbs and im 5'11" so im damn skinny.

Black Hardtop
    01 NHRA Formula

Also if you notice people always pass each other on the right, like if they were driving on the street. If you want to have fun, try passing someone on the left, it really screws with them....lol

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlamp View Post
    Also if you notice people always pass each other on the right, like if they were driving on the street. If you want to have fun, try passing someone on the left, it really screws with them....lol

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'm a ass i guess... i'm not a big guy or any thing but i don't move and if they don't either and we bump in to each other i start shooting off my big mouth...

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

It takes forever to wait for that other person to move so i just move myself. Unless shes a hotty i get in her way and stalk her all the way home

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Why would I want to "stand my ground"????
    What is this the freaking Alamo???

I'm polite & courteous to all people.....but I don't move out of the way unless I'm blocking the aisle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information