Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discuss

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Lightbulb Discuss

Today, while talking about a employee which "actions" where not that ethical, one person said the following (i've heard it once before, but this time, It really got my attn):

"A neighbor helps you move, but a friend....helps you move a body."

Discuss.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

not following? making me think though

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Yes I have had a friend help me move some bodies... I'll admit, I porked some fatties... they stay warmer for longer than the average ones. Thats to be expected I guess...

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    not following? making me think though
    Well...the point I'm trying to make is that I dont like whats NOT right, and jobs as important as some ppl have are ruled by this saying...it just scares me that the society we live in will be too corrupt to live in, in the near future

Impounded

The thing was that I've heard it before, but they had said it in a joking manner, when I heard it today.....It was a completely serious cold statement.

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Yes I have had a friend help me move some bodies... I'll admit, I porked some fatties... they stay warmer for longer than the average ones. Thats to be expected I guess...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    Well...the point I'm trying to make is that I dont like whats NOT right, and jobs as important as some ppl have are ruled by this saying...it just scares me that the society we live in will be too corrupt to live in, in the near future
    so you are saying that a fellow employee might lose their job unfairly on account of corruption? i agree about being scared about corruption. i hate how some people have it so easy while others struggle and both people can have equivalent jobs

Impounded

so you are saying that a fellow employee might lose their job unfairly on account of corruption? i agree about being scared about corruption. i hate how some people have it so easy while others struggle and both people can have equivalent jobs
    no...a fellow employee did something very wrong, and now some ppl are trying to cover for him. I mean i believe in the whole family, team thing, back each other up shit, but when it comes to just "morals" it is what it is.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

no...a fellow employee did something very wrong, and now some ppl are trying to cover for him. I mean i believe in the whole family, team thing, back each other up shit, but when it comes to just "morals" it is what it is.
    got you. the whole "bleed blue" brother code of honor thing that allows cops to basically bend/make their own rules and do what they want and get away with it.

Impounded

got you. the whole "bleed blue" brother code of honor thing that allows cops to basically bend/make their own rules and do what they want and get away with it.
    bingo. I'm alright with covering for someone becuase they said something they weren't supposed to, or just little shit. But I'm talking about someone dissapearing out of the blue. That shit aint right man.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

bingo. I'm alright with covering for someone becuase they said something they weren't supposed to, or just little shit. But I'm talking about someone dissapearing out of the blue. That shit aint right man.
    police officers are granted a certain amoutn of authority because they perform a job thats difficult and dangerous but i get sick of hearing about how much they do wrong and are like above the laws they enforce. theres nothing wrong with saying a lil wihte lie here and there to protect an otherwise great employee/person but when it takes away someone elses rights and allows someone to get away with clear wrong, I agree thats really upsetting. because in my eyes nobody is better then anyone else. cops are supposed to protect and SERVE.........

Impounded

yeah...it just bothers me that I work with ppl like that. Makes me sick really. And these are the ppl I have to trust?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

yeah...it just bothers me that I work with ppl like that. Makes me sick really. And these are the ppl I have to trust?
    makes you wonder if something were to happen to you, can you trust that guy making sure and doiung everything he can to help/protect/save your life?

Impounded

It's crazy, Im still pretty new to law enforcement, so I havent seen half of what these guys have seen, and I guess the longer youre part of the agency the "harder" you get.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

It's crazy, Im still pretty new to law enforcement, so I havent seen half of what these guys have seen, and I guess the longer youre part of the agency the "harder" you get.
    yeah, when you first start out you care about things, then you hear from "old timers" about how desensitized they are and how lil they care, and how much they complain. You wonder, will I become that way?

Impounded

I just thought that quote was eery, especially how the guy said it. But I guess it's not as serious in other jobs but still this world is slowly losing its moral values, and digging itself deeper everytime...its sad

Impounded

looks like its just u and me... no one else gives a fuck about morals?....lol

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

i have some friends and i will never help them move a body, but i do hope they help me move when i move. get it? huh

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

The best one is:

A friend will bail you out of jail, but Your BEST friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying "This shit was awesome"

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    The best one is:

A friend will bail you out of jail, but Your BEST friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying "This shit was awesome"
    that one sounds less serial killer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information