Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

nws Dealerships. - No Hassle No Haggle. WTF is this?

WTF is this? I have called on 4 different GTO's in the last week all around the Chicago area. I live in SE Michigan. So it would be a little hike for me down to the Chi-town. Every single damn piece of shit saleman says, Sir, These prices and this dealership have a strict No haggle policy. They wouldnt even budge 75 bucks for my damn gas to get there! I am having the time of my life trying to find a GTO around me. Seems no dealerships or private sellers have the one im looking for. There are so many damn auto's out there its un-real. Has anyone dealt with no hassle no haggle dealerships before? Is there anyway of getting around these shit heads? Or do I just steer clear of these pricks and take my buisness elsewhere? Some say im too young to buy another car (20), I just bought my 06 GP for a solid DD. For the last month and a half i have been searching high and low for GTO's. With no luck. I really need to keep the price around 23xxx. Looking for a 2005/06 Red on Red leather with a 6 speed. I have seen plenty of cars but they are all 1000 miles away from me.

Does anyone know of a better way to shop for a car? Besides autotrader/cars.com? I have 6 or so stealerships looking for me, but i doubt any will call back. Its been awhile. Anybody know of any Red/Red 6 speeds around them that are realtivly close to South East Michigan?

Thanks.

Edit: I thought Ide throw some boobs in this post as well.
    Last edited by Hi-Po; 03-17-2009 at 12:22 PM.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

There should be absolutely no reason why you couldnt get a screaming deal on a GTO dude. Thats crazy. Those dealers must really love losing money on floor plan if they refuse to give deals on GTOs. Thanks for the boobies too. Very nice.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    There should be absolutely no reason why you couldnt get a screaming deal on a GTO dude. Thats crazy. Those dealers must really love losing money on floor plan if they refuse to give deals on GTOs. Thanks for the boobies too. Very nice.
    Honestly. Those three dealerships were the biggest pricks i have ever encountered while shopping. I was offering to pay in cash too! They still wouldnt budge one fucking dime. My search continues.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

You do realize that theres dealers in this country that couldnt give that car away right? lol Nothing against the car. kickass car. It jus amazes me that theres people that are having a hard time getting the deal that they should on one. Dont hold out bro, believe me theres gotta be a deal out somewhere. Your in fucking michigan and u cant get a deal? lol

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Thats what im screamin... Im in the state with the worst economy of the USA and there acting like they are holding gold.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Should of put some real boobs in...

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Oh yea, sorry about the NWS people... i couldnt get the NWS on the main page after i edited it.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Should of put some real boobs in...
    Im sorry. But ya gotta admit... they look goood.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Come to Nj bro, I think they go for in like the low 20s here lol Shit buy a new G6 I think they give you one for free lol

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Why would you think paying cash for a car would make them excited???

There's money to be made financing you!!

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post

That is a very good point. Bare with me here, Im trying.

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post

Lead them on! I wouldn't say I'm paying cash until long after a price has been set. Same goes for trade-ins.

They are F'n with you because they know you're in the market for something very specific. Don't let on that you're so particular and that you're willing to "settle" for what they have. (assuming that they have it).

Points to Hi-Po for the gratuitous NWS. That is always a welcome addition.

As for the GTO, as you no doubt already know, it's the color scheme that is making it hard to find. The good news is that apparently, time is on your side. As time goes by, 04 and 05 GTOs are going to be real bargains for those of us who are interested in them. They are a lot of car for the money.

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

I've never known any Pontiac/GMC dealer to deal. They all think their shit is priceless. I looked at WS6 TA's brand new. They wanted 4% OVER sticker where I live. Treated me like a punk at 29 years of age too because I told them they aren't getting 4% from me. I wasn't even thinking about paying them sticker. So, I custom built an SS with the Chevrolet dealer and bought it for $500 over what they paid. Ofcourse I had to wait 3 months to get it.

I'd say buy a used(pre-enjoyed) GTO. There's a grey gunmetal like color that is KICK ASS. I'd love to have a 6 spd one of those.

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

I purchased one vehicle many years hack from a "no haggle" dealership. They would not budge on the price at all. However they were willing to put two new tires, a new seatbelt, a tuneup, and put an inspection sticker on a different vehicle I owned for zero dollars as long as I was willing to buy the new car from them.

There is almost always a way around the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by tnthub View Post
    I purchased one vehicle many years hack from a "no haggle" dealership. They would not budge on the price at all. However they were willing to put two new tires, a new seatbelt, a tuneup, and put an inspection sticker on a different vehicle I owned for zero dollars as long as I was willing to buy the new car from them.

There is almost always a way around the rules.
    Hey- now that was a clever idea, and it's something I'm going to keep in mind if I ever deal with a "no haggle" place in the future.

Is there such a thing as a dealer that will haggle on a vette? I wouldn't object to paying sticker on one, but I'm not going to pay $xK more because each dealer is only given so many.

If GM and the dealers are going to play these headgames with their vehicles, I'll just go buy a Toyota.

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by my5thNewUsernameHere View Post
    Is there such a thing as a dealer that will haggle on a vette? I wouldn't object to paying sticker on one, but I'm not going to pay $xK more because each dealer is only given so many.

If GM and the dealers are going to play these headgames with their vehicles, I'll just go buy a Toyota.

Last year I was leaning toward a Vette. Just basic black 6 spd without the HUD and stuff. The dealer told me they would sell it to me with my suppliers discount from where I work. They rarely do that for vettes. The manager of sales can do WTF they want basically. They make the call. If they wanna sell one bad enough they'll work with ya some. I was told the $39k range for the one I was looking at. Pretty good deal for one of those babies imo but wife wanted me to pass for now. However, it was good info to learn.

You want red on RED LEATHER?! :barf:

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

always remember get what you want ..done settle for something that is close ...After a while you wont like it and will be ready to deal again ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information