Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dangerous people on the road

This is a discussion on Dangerous people on the road within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; happens every day I'm on the bike I get almost hit and all they have to show is a shoulder ...

black
    98 WS6

happens every day I'm on the bike
    I get almost hit and all they have to show is a shoulder shrug or a middle finger
    I find it amazing that people have no regard to others safety and when they get called on it they get aggressive
    the typical response is "I didn't see you", if you don't see or pay attention you shouldn't be driving

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i've had a few times where the results weren't so good for the other guy...

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    If I'm going 80 in a 65, and you are doing 75 in a 65, I expect you to get over promptly. It doesn't matter that you are already speeding. The fact remains, if you aren't going faster than them. Get over. That's common courtesy. I hate it when I have to go down to 4th gear and floor it and pass someone on the right side cutting between two cars just because someone thinks they are going fast so the left lane is theres.

And when I get all over your ass tailgating you, that's me giving you a hint to step on it grandpa or get out of the way. Personally I think it is rude to make someone else deactivate their cruise control.

Could not have said it better myself. 95% of the time I have my cruise going like you usually around 70-75 in a 65 and it completly ticks me off when someone doing 65 in the left lane makes me shut off my cruise cause they think they own the road. Like you said its just common courtesy to let others going fast than you by. I really don't know what is so hard about it. I think it is just americans way of thinking that everything revolves around them. My g/f does this crap, she gets all pissy when people are going slow or doing the exact speed limit in the left lane and won't let her by but then turns around and I catch her doing the same crap all the time getting all pissed cause someone is on her ass when she could have easly just got over to let them by. Really pisses me off, everyone is suppose to get out of your way but you never have to get out of anyone elses way seems to be most peoples mentalities now a days.

Black
    2001 WS6

hmm someone should make a write up ....button activated nail trap...hide it under the rear bumper...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by pecha View Post
    happens every day I'm on the bike
    I get almost hit and all they have to show is a shoulder shrug or a middle finger
    I find it amazing that people have no regard to others safety and when they get called on it they get aggressive
    the typical response is "I didn't see you", if you don't see or pay attention you shouldn't be driving
    i've yelled at some one before for riding a bikers ass... that is a HUGE pet peeve of mine...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information