I made and offer on a home and they accepted it. Here comes the paper work and tons of phone calls.

Ok here is the story so far. For the last 2 months I was looking for a house. I found plenty here in my price range ($180K - $230K) but they all seem too small or no garage or no driveways or need tons of work. I actually found couple of nice houses that were almost perfect, but the Property taxes were ridiculous. Almost $7,000 a year. I can't afford that. NY taxes suck.

So anyways then I searched for couple of Condo's, not that many available, but like houses, they needed a lot of work as well.

So finally that brings me to a Co-op. The location is very close to work and family. (Compared to 50 miles away) It’s a 3 story apartment building. Nice and cozy. Offers parking, pool, sauna, and a fitness club, in the building. Asking price was $85K and I offered $80K and they accepted it..

I am very exited. I really hope everything goes smooth sailing, and I get the place with out a hassle. If I move closer I should be able to save a lot of money. On gas and commuting alone I spend over $700 a month. Yes, $700 a Month just to have gas in the car. Its just ridiculous.