Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crazy wreck I saw on way home from work!!

This is a discussion on Crazy wreck I saw on way home from work!! within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Sorry no pics or video since it happened so fast!! So I'm on my way home from work (Around 12:30AM) ...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Crazy wreck I saw on way home from work!!

Sorry no pics or video since it happened so fast!!

So I'm on my way home from work (Around 12:30AM) and this car (Toyota Camery ) must have been drunk/asleep/or heart attack behind the wheel. He/She swerves hard to the right, then the left and hits the left side ditch (2 lane highway with grass median) Now the median has about 2 feet of rock hard snow The car goes airborne, approx 4 feet into the air and lands hard off to one side of the car This in turn throws the car back into the air and on to its roof. The car slides about 100 feet on the top of the roof and ends up in the opposite 2 lanes on the roof. This happens all in front of a COP thank god!! I kept driving due to Police on the scene INSTANTLY! As I headed home, I saw a fire truck/abulance/2 more Cops haulin ass. Hopefully He/She is alright, but the car........its totaled
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

2011 Prius

I bet the roof was in way worse shape then mind...

Do they even test cars for roll over accidents?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    I bet the roof was in way worse shape then mind...

Do they even test cars for roll over accidents?
    Never thought of that! Should have lied in the story and said it was a new SkyCrap...I mean Skyjunk.... I mean Skypoop....Damn it man! I mean Skyline!

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Never thought of that! Should have lied in the story and said it was a new SkyCrap...I mean Skyjunk.... I mean Skypoop....Damn it man! I mean Skyline!
    Lol, this story would spread across the net so fast then... While at least 3 people call B/S.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

I never see cool shit.

A buddy of mine always does, and hes always on the phone with me when it happens

A few years ago he was in a parking lot off the highway..a car had a blowout, rolled a few times, then the driver kicked out the windshield to get out....all like, 50 feet away, while on the phone with me.

hes seen various other wrecks, shit blowing up, and the cops shooting a guy....pisses me off

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Craziest wreck I ever seen was just the aftermath, not the actual wreck. A Army Ranger dumbass was drunk on his Yamaha R1 doing what the police thought to be 150 mph in a 40 mph zone. He T-boned a Dodge Neon at that speed cutting the neon in half. It killed both Parents in the neon and himself but spared the two kids in the back The force of the blow knocked his boots/socks/helmet and gloves off of him while cutting him in half. One of the guys that responded to the scene became physically ill and almost myself. Poor poor kids...........no parents anymore because of some FUCKTARD!! That was around 7 years ago but I hope I never ever see anything remotely close to that wreck again in my life

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

I've just seen one car go airborne And do flips then it landed on it's side (SUV) then some other cars on the highway helped the women out of the car....

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

one i've seen was back when i was driving truck... seen some one laying about 40' in the median infront of their car... their car had no damage with the exception of the hole in the windshield... there was nothing around for the car to hit... no damage to the car... but the windshield had blood all over and the person on the ground was all magleded up... i have no idea how it happened...

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Dumb ass bitch was beating her kids or something in the back of her tahoe while on the phone. Lookedup (even though she was straight in her lane) and started swerving. Tagged one car withthe rear then just kept over correcting harder and harder. She ended up going across four lanes on an access road then finallyclipped the right hand curb and skidded to a stop on the side of the car. My mom gave them a blanket because they were shaking, waste of a fucking blanket. Whyis it that the worst drivers (women, plus distractions like their brat ass kids) drive the worst handling and braking vehicles????

2011 Prius

I seen a Semi rear end a car at 20 MPH going down hill and all I could smell was brakes... I seen other nasty accidents after they happened, few fender benders and people run off the road. But nothing horribly bad that someone died in front of me. But drove past a few that people obviously died and what looked like dead people on the side of the road.

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

I drove past the aftermath of a sportbike wreck where the dude was going 110+ in a residential area with a 4-lane median road. He hit the median and made such a mess on the ground that one of those 15'x15' tarps only covered so much that his leg was sticking out on one corner.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

What's a Toyota Camery?

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

Camery? Some old guy I had as a patient when I was an EMT told me he had a Toyota Camera. And he would know because he owned it!!!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Years ago, while on my way to work, I saw an old Buick Park Ave get slammed by a fire truck responding to a working housefire. No blood but the car almost got spun completely around. The Buick tried to beat the fire truck through the intersection. Neither driver nor passenger had licenses for the Buick. House burned down due to the accident. I knew some of the firefighters and they were NOT happy with the driver of the Buick.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    What's a Toyota Camery?
    I knew some tard would bring that up It was late and I just got off a 11 hour shift and saw a crazy wreck. I'm going to leave it since I just don't feel like editing the post

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Don't call me the tard as I didn't misspell it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I knew some tard would bring that up It was late and I just got off a 11 hour shift and saw a crazy wreck. I'm going to leave it since I just don't feel like editing the post

White
    '10 ZR1

I watched an oncoming car meet up with a deer about 300 feet in front of me - the deer was well ahead of me when crossing from my side of the road, but it met the front left fender of the oncoming vehicle and went at least thirty feet into the air and landed in the field. It was weird since it was in the middle of the day and there's no way the driver seen that deer, he didn't even hit the brakes.

It's just one of those things - you can't really believe it just happened. Watching the fender crinkle up was kind of cool.

I stopped and made sure everyone was ok -

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I hit a deer so hard it shit all over the side of car Broke the deers front legs but it took off and got away to die another day. I left the shit on my car and circled it with black marker and put "Deer shit here" True story

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

The worst wreck I ever witnessed was when a SUV ran a red light, hit my vehicle, and rolled a few times.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    What's a Toyota Camery?
    not as good as a Camero.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information