Thread: Crazy!

MRM
    2002 T/A M6

Crazy!

On my way to work today, I was driving threw a construction zone with one lane only and a 45mph speed limit. As I'm entering the one lane, a Black Chevy with ram air hood decided that he could pass me in the "no pass" zone. Well I couldn't let that happen b/c of another truck in front of me. So I speed up a bit and the truck freaks out and swerves wildly behind me. I'm hoping this guy is gonna bump me!!! Never happened, but when we finally made it passed all the one lane crap he passes me at a high rate of speed (in the rain) probly doing over 90. I thought it was all over, but he stoped at a stop light, I proceded to stop behind him. Well thats when he jumped out of the truck, all 5'4" and mohawk and was talking mad shit in the middle of the hwy!!!! I just looked at him and thought "should I hit this guy?"
    I held my rage and just passed but JESUS!!!!! What is up with people????

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

lol...what a fag. must be a uniq

COTM July '09

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

Some peeepoles is stupid mang, don't even bother

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Fearls1 View Post
    So I speed up a bit and the truck freaks out and swerves wildly behind me. I'm hoping this guy is gonna bump me!!!
    Why did you hope he would bump you?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Fearls1 View Post
    On my way to work today, I was driving threw a construction zone with one lane only and a 45mph speed limit. As I'm entering the one lane, a Black Chevy with ram air hood decided that he could pass me in the "no pass" zone. Well I couldn't let that happen b/c of another truck in front of me. So I speed up a bit and the truck freaks out and swerves wildly behind me. I'm hoping this guy is gonna bump me!!! Never happened, but when we finally made it passed all the one lane crap he passes me at a high rate of speed (in the rain) probly doing over 90. I thought it was all over, but he stoped at a stop light, I proceded to stop behind him. Well thats when he jumped out of the truck, all 5'4" and mohawk and was talking mad shit in the middle of the hwy!!!! I just looked at him and thought "should I hit this guy?"
    I held my rage and just passed but JESUS!!!!! What is up with people????
    i dunno... as soon as i see thier door open i'm out of my car and ready... you don't know what thier intentions are... but i'll be damn if i'll sit in my car while they swing and not be able to open my door cause they are infront of it...

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

I love it when little things like that happen.... lol I get road raged very easily so it's always entertaining. 90% of the time I just so happen to have my 100 lb Pit Bull with me so it's always entertaining when somebody thinks they are big and bad then they see his big ass 1/2 way out the truck. For one reason or another they always seem to take off in the other direction... I can't quite put my finger on it....

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post
    I love it when little things like that happen.... lol I get road raged very easily so it's always entertaining. 90% of the time I just so happen to have my 100 lb Pit Bull with me so it's always entertaining when somebody thinks they are big and bad then they see his big ass 1/2 way out the truck. For one reason or another they always seem to take off in the other direction... I can't quite put my finger on it....
    i'm not that big of a guy... but 99% of the time people will back down...

2000 Trans Am

at 5'4" he had little man syndrome

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

he was probably just begging for you to fuck with him back

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Guy sounds like a dick, but don't be making external attributions. You are the one who decided to fuck with the guy in the 1st place (I would have done the same thing lol) so you should have excpected that he might get pissed that you are not letting him pass you, regardless of if he was right or wrong.

Thread Information