Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Cool cops are like hemroids(sp?)

ive noticed the last month or so everytime im drivin and see a cop pass me the opposite way, they make it a point to stare at me like im some blonde headed bimbo w/big tits. and if they are already going the same direction as me then they speed up and ride my ass like a fucking hemroid(sp?) for a mile or two before turning off. i dont speed or drive eraticly. it fucking irritates the hell out of me!!!! its like they just want to fuck w/me. anyone else have this problem? i know these cars grab attention, but damn.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Blame fast and the furious.

They stay on my ass.

red
    2000 camaro ss

yeah cop pulled over yesterday for not having a front license plate on my car and then he gave me a ticket for not having no proof of insurance, no license, inspection sticker was out, and the front license plate now my car is sitting in my driveway because the cops already know whose driving it since its a small town and i dont wanna risk it

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by supersport00 View Post
    yeah cop pulled over yesterday for not having a front license plate on my car and then he gave me a ticket for not having no proof of insurance, no license, inspection sticker was out, and the front license plate now my car is sitting in my driveway because the cops already know whose driving it since its a small town and i dont wanna risk it
    that law is so stupid. no need for a license plate on the front bumper. all it does is diminish the look of the front of an f-body. do you have a license/insurance and just didnt have it on you? or you dont have it, period?

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Move to a state that doesnt require a front plate. I saw a NY vette running the other day with the front plate mounted behind the front bumper cover down near the ground Perfect spot, could only see like half the front plate, but it was there. Fuck those fuckers.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

cops are dickfaces. especially state troopers

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by 98tranny View Post
    cops are dickfaces. especially state troopers
    Really, because the State Troopers I've had interactions with always seem to have much more of a laid back mood than local cops...?

And I was getting off of I-476 aka the Blue Route, and as I was (slowly and legally) merging I noticed a local cop going the other way staring me down. He then proceeds to pull an illegal u-turn over a traffic island and get RIGHT on my bumper while I'm doing the posted 25mph speed limit!!! He was on my ass for 2 miles....Anyone ever go 25 for 2 miles? It seriously took FOREVER!!! Then he just turns off into Villanova University. BTW there were 2 lanes in each direction that he ould have passed me in if he needed to...DICK!!!

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

^^^^ yea, ive noticed hi-po's/state troopers/sherriffs are much more laid back and "cooler" than city cops. city cops think shit dont stink and talk to you like your a fucking dumbass. they think just because they hide behind a fake ass badge and a gun they are hot shit. "rookie syndrome" for cops lasts alot longer than just their first year or so. kind of reminds me of marines. they all think their hot shit. dont get me wrong, i respect what they do(marines), but when they are back home, they're like, im in the marines, im a BADASS. fuck that.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Someone said blonde bimbo with big tits?

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

yea, i have a blonde wig i wear sometimes. as well as stuffing my shirt to make my pecs look bigger. lol

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

15. “Cop bashing”
    Persistent or purposeful “cop bashing” is not allowed. Referring to a LEO, cop, policeman, etc is appropriate but unproven defamatory remarks or titles will not be tolerated.

just keep it clean in here...

you only notice things when you are looking for them... how many blue cars did oyu see today???

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Whatever, MODERATOR.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Try crusing with the license plate I have: TIRFRYR. They follow me like they're waiting for me to do something stupid.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Ive often thought "5H1T80X" would be a good license plate

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Ive often thought "5H1T80X" would be a good license plate
    right.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Le sigh.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Spazbot of Doom!!!

I agree with the SP being cooler than the rest.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

I used to get followed and pulled over alot for bullshit but that hasn't happened in a long time. I've only been pulled over by a state trooper once and that was in texas for going like 10 over on hwy 60. When i gave him my license (which had expired 4 years earlier) i gave him my military ID (if your military you can have an expired license in most states) and he just started talking about how he wanted to join up and asked how i liked it. I just played recruiter for 5 minutes and he said sorry for the stop and have a nice day.

City cops are always dicks to me when they do stop me. Even if it's not really my fault or i have the problem under control they still act dickish. I don't mean that in a "fucker stopped me and i was only doing 5 over" way, more like these two i can think of off the top of my head:

1. Pulled over for a headlight being out. Ok, that's fine. Totally justified for stopping me. He comes to the window and i show him the new headlight i just bought and told him i was going home to put it in and he still gives me a rash of shit and i'm telling him i just left the store, look at the time on the receipt. Come on man, i'm actively fixing the problem as we speak. No ticket but the guy was still being a dick.

2. Got pulled over the day i bought my vette because it didn't have a front license plate. I had flown to texas (i lived in new mexico) and like 20 minutes from the state line coming back a local texas cop pulls me over for no front plate. I was like "look, i just bought the car, here is the bill of sale, i'm heading home to new mexico". All he kept saying was how "In texas we have laws! Your car needs to have a front plate!" WTF?! Am i suppose to register the car in texas so i can drive an hour home to re-register it in new mexico? The guy that sold it didn't give me a front plate. Still no matter what i said the cop just kept going on like i really gave a shit about texas plate laws since i didn't even live there.

Both those times they were fully justified in pulling me over. I don't blame them for that. I was doing things that technically were against the law, but once i explained what was going on instead of just saying "alright, just get it fixed" or "go straight home and have a nice day" they still sat there acting like dicks.

And that doesn't go for all cops. I know alot of them personally and most of the ones i have met outside of a traffic stop are really good guys. Just for some reason the ones i deal with in an official matter are always dicks.
    Last edited by CaptainCaveMan; 07-05-2008 at 11:16 PM.

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    that law is so stupid. no need for a license plate on the front bumper. all it does is diminish the look of the front of an f-body. do you have a license/insurance and just didnt have it on you? or you dont have it, period?
    i have insurance but i dont have my license

Thread Information