Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cops let me go

yellow
    2004 gto

Angry cops let me go

guys/girls... this makes me upset to no end. I dislike all and anyone who thinks that a working man or woman owes anyone anything. get off your behind, get a job, buy the things you feel like you cant live without so you will stop breaking into our homes, cars, exc...

Today around lunch i was in my 1990 toyota 4x4.. it's an older truck.. has a cd player, a DumbDumb gps unit (TomTom) nothing to exciting. I was passing by a BP, so i pulled in. I get out of the truck leaving the keys, and gps in it. I'm in line waiting to pay for my soda. I glance outside to see a colored man in his mid 30's walking around my truck reaching threw my passenger window, i then feel a rush of adrinalin pumping threw my veins as i stormed threw the doors of the store. i came up to the drivers side of the truck that's when i yelled "HEY!" then threw my can of Mountain Dew threw the driver side window hitting the man in the head, now i did'nt mean to hit the guy, just scare him.

Well holy shit.. cops are there and he is trying to press charges for assault!! Are you joking? Are you for real? ok.. so that can of soda busted his tater pretty good, but that SOB was trying to get somthing out of my truck! So the cops hear both side of the story... and the cop pulls me aside and tells me to press charges for auto theft, so thats what i said. Now the big bad colored man wants to drop the charges and the cop tells me i need to go before he changes his mind or whatever. i was thinking FUCK him.. but i got in my truck and went home.

Tell me people... i need to know how is it i can walk up to your car, your property... and reach into you car and try and take somthing.. you come over kick my ever loving ass and then i press charges? How does this work? How the fuck can I do that? Let me catch that fucking dark colored bitch out on the street... wait for it asshole. when i see you..
    Last edited by jsmith564`; 09-16-2009 at 10:24 AM.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

How is it any different from killing him for reaching in your truck?

You assaulted him. You were lucky the cop was on your side.

The justice system is in place for a reason. Report crimes to the authorities, don't take it into your own hands, unless your entire family was killed by John Travolta.

Red
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Mt Dew is a deadly weapon!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, this is the society we live in today, pretty gay.

yellow
    2004 gto

i feel a little better.. i just baught two new tires for my car..

i just want to

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yup, it's unfortunate, but the way it is...

Um, never leave your keys in your car or your windows rolled down or doors unlocked even for a few seconds. Never keep anything of value in plain sight.

Rules to live by that I learned a very, very long time ago. It's worth the few seconds of inconvenience to lock up

White
    1999 Firehawk

Well, you know what? Lets go back to the old days.. When justice was served on the streets. Where you would lose your hands for stealing. Our justice system is crap and people who expect everyone else to take care of them are idiots. I don't expect the cops to take care of me and I don't expect the fire department to be there when the house burns down. I don't expect any thing from any one and neither should you. You work hard for your processions as do I. If I caught someone stealing from my vehicle there would be hell to pay.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Yeah.. well know that if he was in your home and your home was in texas and yall were face to face then you coulda killed him..... as long as his back isnt turned!

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

I know what you mean. It's a frustrating thing. But honestly I feel I would have done worse to the guy and I'd be in jail

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Castle Law should apply to my car too. If your finger goes into my car without my permission I should have the right to protect what I have worked and paid for.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

colored man? what color was he? If he was orange with green hair, i might know him...

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

you have the right to defend yourself with force, not your property. if someone is in your house stealing your tv you legaly cannot shoot them. that said, id still shoot them and say he was reaching in his pocket for a gun or something. just make sure you kill him, then he cant tell his side of the story.

Nonviolent crime < Violent crime

yellow
    2004 gto

THANK YOU!!! with everyone but 86 iroc-z..

86 iroc-z, i understand what you mean... but the system is shit.. how is it right for someone to put thier hands in my truck? what would the cops have really done? whould i get my things back? answer is nothing and no!!!!!

i could have called the cops..

Me; "yo cops, someone is trying to take my shit, hurry up before he gets away"
    cops; "ok lets play 20 questions before i send a unit to investigate"

i would do the same thing all ove again. We should start standing toe to toe with these fucking worthless fucks

Black
    F250

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    you have the right to defend yourself with force, not your property. if someone is in your house stealing your tv you legaly cannot shoot them. that said, id still shoot them and say he was reaching in his pocket for a gun or something. just make sure you kill him, then he cant tell his side of the story.
    In texas you can...

Something similiar happened to somone on a different forum i frequent. Here is his post...

So this morning I'm awakened by the sound of the alarm on my repo truck sitting in my driveway. Figuring it was a cat or something I get up to check it out... it was NO cat.
    As I look out my front window I see a figure in my wife's MB and two ninjas (the nicest way I can put it) running up the adjacent street. I run outside to catch the guy as he leaves the wife's car and deliver the nicest lesson I could've given this guy.
    Moments later a POS pulls up and the two that ran off are here to save their buddy but my wife had called the police by then. When the cops pull up I'm fighting all three of these #######s (and doing really well). Sorta, one took it to the button and had a little snooze. The cops break it up and arrest me for whipping these guys asses! They don't arrest these guys for B&E 'cause they didn't "actually" steal anything, and when the cops arrived I was the one "in control" of the situation. And they (the ohsky) witnessed only me puttin' it down.
    As a result, I'm formally charged with two battery counts and an assault charge. I was released on an OR and have to be in county court first thing tomorrow morning.
    I love our judicial system!

it sucks man but i had a similar situation here at home. I knew somebody was snooping around my property and shed, using my water, etc. One day i was home and caught a black man and a white man on my property ( i have no trespassing, keep out, etc all over) Long story short my blood was boiling as yours did at the sight of someone going through your shit. I grabbed my 9mm , put it in my pocket and went outside and confronted them on MY property. The gun stayed in my pocket but wanted them to see it . I told them if they need something, my front door is open- dont be going through my shit, blah blah. Black guy says he's calling the cops, i said go right ahead. He says "they arent gonna like it when i tell them you put that gun to my head and told me you were going to kill me." So i went back inside to work and sure enough deputies came with guns drawn but after they heard the story they told them both they would have done the same thing so stay off my property. Black guy is buddies with the judge and a detective so he and the white guy both took warrants on ME for pointing and presenting a firearm (which i didnt) Ive never been in any trouble in my life (never got caught anyways, lol) but i had 2 FELONY charges for this bullshit. I couldnt afford a lawyer so long story short i had to take 26 weeks of anger management at $20/class, pay all these legal fines, 80 hours of community service, gun safety class, and write both of those assholes an apology letter! It cost me over $1000 so ive learned nothing is really yours anymore and the legal system can suck my balls. Hate to hear that man but i dont care where i go i never ever leave my windows down or doors unlocked. He still had no business going through your shit, he was hoping for a lawsuit same as these 2 clowns i dealt with.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Pay no attention to me, I just needed a place to get in my daily Punisher reference.

Black
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    colored man? what color was he? If he was orange with green hair, i might know him...

White
    1999 Firehawk

I have to say that stealing is one of the worst things you can do to someone.

I have had my identity stolen. I tracked the person's to San Francisco. I really contemplated on taking a vacation that summer......

Black
    F250

If your in Georgia i would have still pressed charges...

Castle doctorine... http://www.rc123.com/texas_castle_doctrine.html

Adoption by States
    Alabama,[9] Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah[10] and West Virginia have adopted Castle Doctrine statutes, and other states (Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Wyoming) are currently considering "Stand Your Ground" laws of their own

yellow
    2004 gto

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    it sucks man but i had a similar situation here at home. I knew somebody was snooping around my property and shed, using my water, etc. One day i was home and caught a black man and a white man on my property ( i have no trespassing, keep out, etc all over) Long story short my blood was boiling as yours did at the sight of someone going through your shit. I grabbed my 9mm , put it in my pocket and went outside and confronted them on MY property. The gun stayed in my pocket but wanted them to see it . I told them if they need something, my front door is open- dont be going through my shit, blah blah. Black guy says he's calling the cops, i said go right ahead. He says "they arent gonna like it when i tell them you put that gun to my head and told me you were going to kill me." So i went back inside to work and sure enough deputies came with guns drawn but after they heard the story they told them both they would have done the same thing so stay off my property. Black guy is buddies with the judge and a detective so he and the white guy both took warrants on ME for pointing and presenting a firearm (which i didnt) Ive never been in any trouble in my life (never got caught anyways, lol) but i had 2 FELONY charges for this bullshit. I couldnt afford a lawyer so long story short i had to take 26 weeks of anger management at $20/class, pay all these legal fines, 80 hours of community service, gun safety class, and write both of those assholes an apology letter! It cost me over $1000 so ive learned nothing is really yours anymore and the legal system can suck my balls. Hate to hear that man but i dont care where i go i never ever leave my windows down or doors unlocked. He still had no business going through your shit, he was hoping for a lawsuit same as these 2 clowns i dealt with.
    thats fucking crazy.. i think i'm alright. i dont know him, he dont know me. it was a town i dont live in.. but if the . the girl i've been seeing for 4 years, her old man is a lawyer.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information