Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cops hate me

cops hate me

I just got off work and was heading down 364 saw someone pulled over so naturally i slowed down, guy takes off and then follows me all the way to kisker, pulls me over and comes up, he asks about the windows i tell him they are at 5% thinking maybe just this once he would let me off bc i told him the truth and didnt lie, but no, he calls a state trooper for a tint meter and then attempts to confinskate (hellaz sp) my radar detector because it detects lazer. I told him yes it does but it doesnt jam radar or lazer. Here i go shoving out $85 to MO for something i did not put on.

summary: ticket for windows yet again. second time in 4 weeks ( i was in the stang) God just doesnt want me driving it anymore apparently..

what an end to a shitty night

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

It kills me they won't pull over the idiots that are constantly running redlights and stop signs but they'll bust you for window tint.
    Just get rid of the tint. It's costing you more than what it's worth. Also, radar detectors are good for alerting you that youv'e just been nabbed so you can pull over. My brother has one and everytime he got pulled over for speeding the thing either didn't even go off or it beeped as we were being tagged. I try to get rid of anything that might get their attention but sometimes the car itself is just a magnet.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Redegal View Post
    Sometimes the car itself is just a magnet.
    Being that I'm in your neck of the woods, I completely understand. The kids in Civic's w/ their big mufflers kinda grab their attention alot more and throw them off the scent of my car...

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    The kids in Civic's w/ their big mufflers kinda grab their attention alot more and throw them off the scent of my car...
    Lol, it's like throwing meat at a vicious dog in order to distract it.
    Basically, if your'e not in an expensive new SUV or Beemer or something in NJ than your drawing attention from the cops. However, my bronze Grand am looks like an old folks car so I don't get any trouble in it.

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

cops hate me too....being 21 wit a red gt with full exhaust no cats..let me tell u, they give me the stare everytime i drive by...i was pulled over the other day cuz stupid ass civic took off at a stop light and i was next to him and the cop said i was racing..so now i have a court date and everything..told the cop if i was racing , he would have never caught me and the civic would been bout 10 cars back..i told him this after i got the ticket...amd i don't race civic unless i see a purge or hear some whistle..

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

The cops hate me too, then again the last time I was pulled over I was cutting nuts in a private parking lot.

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

my windows are not legal either so every time i get tagged i run them down before i pull over! trust me it helps dont wait for them to walk up and see the tint!

i think they love me. every time i'm in town (late) i get popped. city cops suck! i had a crx do me the same way he took off i went easy and a ticket happy rookie popped me and i gave him the same spill. he said your mad because you lost. so i smiled and asked him if we could race. if he won i would take two tickets if i win he could eat the ticket. this was a mistake i got a ticket any way but it was throwed out because the judge has a drag car. he laughed and tore up the ticket. as for the rookie he was pissed i didn't have to pay!
    LS7 clutch,01 slave,Corsa 3" stainless exhuast,drilled/slotted rotors + ceramic pads,160 thermo,Mti clear lid,msd 8.5 wires & Ngk plugs...more to come!
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2311455

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

My schools cop made me roll my windows up to look at the tint after i had rolled a stop sign. He said he had seen my car around the school and was waiting for me to mess up so he could say something about the tint. He gave me a warning and I took it off. It sucks when shitty cops have nothing better to do than to fuck with us.

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

that sucks.... cops can be real d_cks. you know what happens when you give a cop viagira?

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

It's a shame to hear this! I got one tint ticket in North Carolina....$135.00 total cost (which is roughly what it would cost to get it tinted again). Hence, I just kept it on, paid my $135.00 and enjoy the cooler interior temps in the summer and the darker look.

The shame of it all is that someone on the other side of town is probably selling crack or beating their wife and the guys that pull us would rather spend their time hitting up guys with fast cars and dark windows!

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

you think its because they envy us because we are faster then they are?

they should apply to be a trooper so they can drive a z too!

Artic White
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by jbb6811 View Post
    my windows are not legal either so every time i get tagged i run them down before i pull over! trust me it helps dont wait for them to walk up and see the tint!

i think they love me. every time i'm in town (late) i get popped. city cops suck! i had a crx do me the same way he took off i went easy and a ticket happy rookie popped me and i gave him the same spill. he said your mad because you lost. so i smiled and asked him if we could race. if he won i would take two tickets if i win he could eat the ticket. this was a mistake i got a ticket any way but it was throwed out because the judge has a drag car. he laughed and tore up the ticket. as for the rookie he was pissed i didn't have to pay!
    That Judge is Awesome. Wish we had more like that.

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

i know wish i had him every time i had a ticket. maybe my insurance wouldn't be so high

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

One time during thanksgiving, i was pulled over in summt. The cop thoguht he knew his shit and said "thas an illegal exhaust. Its not available on the market and not legal in the US." I told him to call SLP and they claim its legal in all 50 states.

one of my buddies and I were in his car (trans am) and we got pulled over for speeding, we were heading home from subway and had sandwichs and the cop says i need your drivers license and proof of insurance and my friend goes i dont have either with me, me wallet got stolen but i do have this juicy turkey breast sandwich and the cop gave him a ticket for speeding, no license or proof of insurance and BRIBERY. lol it was so funny going to court and listening to that judge say, you did what? bribed him with a turkey sandwich?

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by coupe00 View Post
    one of my buddies and I were in his car (trans am) and we got pulled over for speeding, we were heading home from subway and had sandwichs and the cop says i need your drivers license and proof of insurance and my friend goes i dont have either with me, me wallet got stolen but i do have this juicy turkey breast sandwich and the cop gave him a ticket for speeding, no license or proof of insurance and BRIBERY. lol it was so funny going to court and listening to that judge say, you did what? bribed him with a turkey sandwich?
    LOL OMG that just made my day...

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

Talking

lmaof..u bribed him wit a turkey sandwhich..i am soo drunk right now and that is sooooooo funny....lol..

Yellow
    '02 S-10

LOL. that hillarious. It makes me want to do the same thing. i actually got pulled over friday night going into a little town in SE Ohio where i live i passed the statey not even 15 yards before a 35 mph sign and i watched him and h tapped his brakes but never turned around so i just took the usual way home, and not even 1/2 mile later there wa another statey on the side of the road. he pulled me over and i couldnt find my wallet and remembered it was in my bed. so when he asked for license i got out of my s10 and went through a box in my bed and pulled out my wallet,lol. should have seen the look in his face, plus this was at 1am. he just asked "do u usually keep your wallet in your bed?" and let me go on my way.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

ran a fox body all the way down a busy main street. the stang wasnt even the joke. made a right at the light. pulled over for running a traffic signal on red, at 1 in the morning. then he starts in with the questions......were you and that mustang gonna race? i said no sir, that would be a waste of time.
    he didnt laugh.....

If I said it once, Ill say it again...

Traffic cops are completely fucking useless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information