Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

black
    98 WS6

cop shoots dog while it's on a leash

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJVnA5KXJw[/ame]

what you think?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I'd sue the department and then find him out at the bar off duty and it would be game over special ops style
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

ford ranger

I couldn't get the sound to work so I don't know the situation but it looks to me the these two jack asses shoot a LEASHED none aggressive dog. If this had happen to my dog I would FLIP!! I could understand if the animal was a danger to people but to just shoot a what looked to be calm animal is completely unacceptable to me.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

OMFG!!!!!! i need to know who the fuck that god damn pig is NOW....the dog was calm, not aggressive, didnt even jump in a playful type way....wtf? since when do cops do this shit?

2011 Prius

I am suprise on who shot the dog, thought the other guy would... But damn not once, but twice.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

yeah i saw that earlier tonight. they said it was aggressive.

black
    98 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    yeah i saw that earlier tonight. they said it was aggressive.
    was it? after seeing the video - was it?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Aggressive when hooked by the LEO.....yes but what animal wouldn't be. It was calm as can be when it was on its leash. Dog did not need to be shot. That was a bullshit move and hopefully he pays dearly

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Aggressive when hooked by the LEO.....yes but what animal wouldn't be. It was calm as can be when it was on its leash. Dog did not need to be shot. That was a bullshit move and hopefully he pays dearly
    exactly!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

looked to me to be wounded on his right side by his front leg or he has some sort of sore there. I'd like to have the first part of the story before passing judgement. The cops were obviously keeping their distance so you don't know if it was being aggressive earlier and had since calmed down. The cop was also on the phone with someone it looked like so I'm guessing he was getting instruction from someone on what to do. When they put the pole on him he was obviously scared but there's not much more dangerous than a scared or cornered dog.
    If you want to be pissed at someone I would start with the dogs owner as this dog should've never been in this situation. Sucks that it happened and without the whole story it's tough for me to pass judgement on the cops but in the end that dog is probably better off. If it were showing aggression at all ( before being on the pole) I'd kill 100 dogs before I let a kid get bit by one.

Black
    99 Z28

I'm thinking there's a whole shitload of a story that isn't being let out.

They went out of their way to video tape the whole thing... my guess is that there's waaaaayyyyyyy more that the ASPCA doesn't want you to know about.

While I don't know that I agree or disagree with the fact that they shot it, I don't see it to be as particularly cruel. He shot him expecting that he would have died from the first time. They did not allow him to suffer and bleed out from that wound but actually put another shot to the head.

Something's missing.

Black
    99 Z28

For an example, it looks pretty rural... the dog may already have had a death sentence and I agree looked a little wounded already and also somewhat lethargic for the type of dog it is. It may have been a 30 mile drive to a vet clinic just to be put down anyway.

It hurts to watch either way... I LOVE my dog. He's like my child. I've always had a dog in my family from as long as I can remember. The dogs have always been members of the family. They sleep in our beds, they stay on the furniture, they get table scraps and are loved.

It's a sad thing to see, but just as the cop punching the chick, we're not getting all of what happened. The context is missing.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    For an example, it looks pretty rural... the dog may already have had a death sentence and I agree looked a little wounded already and also somewhat lethargic for the type of dog it is. It may have been a 30 mile drive to a vet clinic just to be put down anyway.

It hurts to watch either way... I LOVE my dog. He's like my child. I've always had a dog in my family from as long as I can remember. The dogs have always been members of the family. They sleep in our beds, they stay on the furniture, they get table scraps and are loved.

It's a sad thing to see, but just as the cop punching the chick, we're not getting all of what happened. The context is missing.
    which is just what the ASPCA wants.......they want people to jump to conclusions and get completely bent out of shape over it all the while not knowing the whole story. Trust me, there's more to this than this clip is showing.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

All my comments were directed as if the dog didn't have a death sentence already If that part of the story was left out and such, then my stance changes

blue
    83 mustang 347

why was the dog chained to the back of a truck? why did the dashcam not show a date/time or have sound?? Do police officers routinely carry choke poles and respond to dogs chained to the back of trucks before animal control?

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Maybe the dog attacked someone and the owner tied it to his truck for LEO's to respond.

blue
    83 mustang 347

Something smells like Obama with this whole thing...

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Typical protocol here in Baltimore/PG County. Shoot the dog, discover you are at the wrong address, leave and go to correct address, shoot their dog. Seriously.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Typical protocol here in Baltimore/PG County. Shoot the dog, discover you are at the wrong address, leave and go to correct address, shoot their dog. Seriously.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    looked to me to be wounded on his right side by his front leg or he has some sort of sore there. I'd like to have the first part of the story before passing judgement. The cops were obviously keeping their distance so you don't know if it was being aggressive earlier and had since calmed down. The cop was also on the phone with someone it looked like so I'm guessing he was getting instruction from someone on what to do. When they put the pole on him he was obviously scared but there's not much more dangerous than a scared or cornered dog.
    If you want to be pissed at someone I would start with the dogs owner as this dog should've never been in this situation. Sucks that it happened and without the whole story it's tough for me to pass judgement on the cops but in the end that dog is probably better off. If it were showing aggression at all ( before being on the pole) I'd kill 100 dogs before I let a kid get bit by one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    I'm thinking there's a whole shitload of a story that isn't being let out.

They went out of their way to video tape the whole thing... my guess is that there's waaaaayyyyyyy more that the ASPCA doesn't want you to know about.

While I don't know that I agree or disagree with the fact that they shot it, I don't see it to be as particularly cruel. He shot him expecting that he would have died from the first time. They did not allow him to suffer and bleed out from that wound but actually put another shot to the head.

Something's missing.
    There might be some info missing from the clip but if the dog was worth shooting they would have done it before they got it on the pole to begin with. It's not like it would have been hard to miss with it laying down.

By the way the cops a pussies for not being able to hold down a dog with the pole especially with another cop there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information