Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RED
    1998 Camaro SS Vert

concealed carry. What do you think?

Just thought I'd post this. Wondering what you all think about concealed carry? As for me, I'm a concealed carry permit holder here in PA. I carry concealed pretty much every day. I believe it's a right, as an American that should never be taken away. With that said, I hope and pray I never have to use my gun on anyone. I have a lot of friends who agree with me, and a lot who disagree with me. I do not believe in the use of firearms illegally. I think if you're going to carry concealed, you should have your permit to do so. What do you think?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Why carry a gun?

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I think I deserve the right to carry a chromed out desert eagle without a permit and hang it around my neck on a chain for bling bling.

RED
    1998 Camaro SS Vert

you do have that right. It's open carry, not concealed. However, you may start a riot.

liquid red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

I have one from 3 states and it is definitely something I believe in. The only time I dont carry is when I'm on the base. Dont understand why I cant there but oh well!

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinSS View Post
    you do have that right. It's open carry, not concealed. However, you may start a riot.
    Are you saying I can have a pistol on a belt holster in plain view, walk into wal-mart. And be legal?

black
    02 ws6, samurai on 40's

everyone should carry a gun period! i do mostly!!!! these days with morons we are surrounded by. u don't wanna be a victom to some low life scum f**k, when u could have just shot him and moved on with your life. im a fan of not being the victom....................

02 ws6,m6,umi sfc, bbk lt's,y pipe,stainless borla straight pipew/dynomax bullet,160 stat,4.10's,umi adj trq arm,k&n,sportlines,kyb agx's,98mm clear lid,all free mods,d-scrnd mass,fernco,e3 plugs,short stick,tunedbyfrost,no hood baffles,hood to air box w/adh. foam,needs a cam

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Are you saying I can have a pistol on a belt holster in plain view, walk into wal-mart. And be legal?
    Depending on the state yes, you can. It's legal to do here in Arizona.

And I've always liked this from Robert Heinlein, "An armed society is a polite society".

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

A CWP is a myth in NJ the only way your getting one is if your a cop, fed, state gov't or something like that. I believe it is a right to keep and BEAR arms these states just don't get it, to be exact the librools.

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

I feel much safer in a place like Texas where I know 90% of the law-abiding citizens around me are armed versus Chicago where only the criminals around me are armed.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    I feel much safer in a place like Texas where I know 90% of the law-abiding citizens around me are armed versus Chicago where only the criminals around me are armed.
    the numbers are different here more like 10% of law abiding citizens are packing and all the criminals are and the public in general thinks more gun restrictions are needed.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Oh and chicago has jack crap on jersey, pick a city almost any city. They are crawling with crime.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Oh and chicago has jack crap on jersey, pick a city almost any city. They are crawling with crime.
    Its true. The place is a shit hole.

i think its asking for big time trouble for yourself and ill tell you why i say this. Ive never been in any sort of trouble with the law (or got caught anyways). 2 years ago i had two guys trespassing and stealing on my property... i have no trespassing, keep out, etc posted signs all over btw. Long story short i go out on MY property with a 9mm in my hand and tell them to get out my yard, didnt call the cops. The black guy called the cops and told them i put a gun to his head and told him i would kill him (which i didnt do). Cops come with guns drawn, i was scared shitless but after they heard the story they said to just let it go and stay away from each others yards. they kept pushing and damned if i didnt get charged with 2 FELONY counts of pointing and presenting a firearm!! f**kin a##holes didnt get anything at all and i went to jail, did 80 hours of community service, had 26 weeks of anger management (cost me over $600 just for that) and had to write the f**kers an apology letter!! the point of this is to let you know that if you have to pull a gun, shoot em

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

i have the right to carry, and i have for 6 years now.

Apocolypse too

Pewter
    99 trans am

Maryland are such tight asses on concealed carry, basically denied unless it's for your job.
    When I went for a defensive handgun class in Virginia, there were 6 of us rolled into subway with em in our holsters. No one said shit, was definatly fun to just walk around in public packin'

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

It's definaetely a constitutional right, just some states are unconstitutional. I live in Marylandistan so no carry. Hopefully next year the supreme court will rule in Mcdonough vs Chicago that the states cannot infringe on the 2nd amendmant by incorpóration. Basically Heller part 2.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    i think its asking for big time trouble for yourself and ill tell you why i say this. Ive never been in any sort of trouble with the law (or got caught anyways). 2 years ago i had two guys trespassing and stealing on my property... i have no trespassing, keep out, etc posted signs all over btw. Long story short i go out on MY property with a 9mm in my hand and tell them to get out my yard, didnt call the cops. The black guy called the cops and told them i put a gun to his head and told him i would kill him (which i didnt do). Cops come with guns drawn, i was scared shitless but after they heard the story they said to just let it go and stay away from each others yards. they kept pushing and damned if i didnt get charged with 2 FELONY counts of pointing and presenting a firearm!! f**kin a##holes didnt get anything at all and i went to jail, did 80 hours of community service, had 26 weeks of anger management (cost me over $600 just for that) and had to write the f**kers an apology letter!! the point of this is to let you know that if you have to pull a gun, shoot em
    the dead tell no tales. and get something bigger than a 9mm they don't have enough stopping power

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    the dead tell no tales. and get something bigger than a 9mm they don't have enough stopping power
    I keep a mossberg slug gun with 1 oz of lead beside the bed, just the first gun i happened to walk by at the time

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    It's definaetely a constitutional right, just some states are unconstitutional. I live in Marylandistan so no carry. Hopefully next year the supreme court will rule in Mcdonough vs Chicago that the states cannot infringe on the 2nd amendmant by incorpóration. Basically Heller part 2.
    Knowing Jersey they will try to hold on to their laws, then there will be a Heller part 3 because I am sick of the shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information