Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: concealed carry

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

concealed carry

I was just wondering where everybody keeps their handgun in their trans am? I keep mine between the seat and the console in my other cars but there isn't enough space in the T/A to do that. So where do you hide it so its still easily accessible?

White
    1998 Trans Am

i don't, i keep mine at home, IMO having a handgun in your car trouble, i've been pissed off before and have always worked it out peacefully. having a gun in your car is just asking for trouble. mine stays under my bed at all times

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    i don't, i keep mine at home, IMO having a handgun in your car trouble, i've been pissed off before and have always worked it out peacefully. having a gun in your car is just asking for trouble. mine stays under my bed at all times
    I don't put myself in situations where i am going to get into trouble, and i have enough common sense and self control not to shoot someone on account of road rage lol. but if some young wanna be gangster tries to steal your car and rob you at a traffic light or while your walking down the street I like to think that i have a means of protecting myself and my family.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well now I dont have a Trans Am.....Usually I have my .38 in its holster laying in the rear floorboard.....I sometimes wear my shoulder belt when I go to San Antonio.....and I wear it without a jacket.....so there is no confusion.....

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post

If you can't trust yourself with your weapon you shouldn't own one. I either just keep mine holstered or put it in the door.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by dlmeadows View Post
    I don't put myself in situations where i am going to get into trouble, and i have enough common sense and self control not to shoot someone on account of road rage lol. but if some young wanna be gangster tries to steal your car and rob you at a traffic light or while your walking down the street I like to think that i have a means of protecting myself and my family.
    Just FYI...you can't use lethal force to defend property. There's always ways around that of course...usually depends on your intial statement to police and if the dead guy had the means to cause great bodily injury or death.

I don't carry in my truck but sometimes i wish I had a .50 cal mounted to the hood...

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Just FYI...you can't use lethal force to defend property. There's always ways around that of course...usually depends on your intial statement to police and if the dead guy had the means to cause great bodily injury or death.
    the laws may be different in california but in TN you can use lethal force anytime you feel that your life is in danger. now of course if someone is about to kick your ass with his bare hands of course you can't shoot him lol, but here if someone pulls a gun or has a knife, you can do whatever it takes to defend yourself as long as the guy isn't running away from you. but of course if you do shoot someone your ass in goin to be in court for a long long time lol

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

I hope you have a CPL.

I am on my way to getting my CPL. It takes 6 weeks. I would just carry it in a shoulder belt while not in car, and keep it on the seat, or rear floor like Sarge said.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    I hope you have a CPL.

I am on my way to getting my CPL. It takes 6 weeks. I would just carry it in a shoulder belt while not in car, and keep it on the seat, or rear floor like Sarge said.
    without a doubt, I got my permit as soon as i turned 21.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

without a doubt, I got my permit as soon as i turned 21.
    saweet

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

the laws may be different in california but in TN you can use lethal force anytime you feel that your life is in danger. now of course if someone is about to kick your ass with his bare hands of course you can't shoot him lol, but here if someone pulls a gun or has a knife, you can do whatever it takes to defend yourself as long as the guy isn't running away from you. but of course if you do shoot someone your ass in goin to be in court for a long long time lol
    Definitely...the same goes for my state as far as the fear for life goes. That's part of what I was talking about when I mentioned the initial statement to the police...you have to pick your words very carefully. The having weapons part is definitely under the person having the means to cause death.

I just mentioned the property thing because I don't want to see you or anyone else that is just defending himself get into trouble. I'm so sick of thieves and every other scumbag having more rights then we do...that might just be my hippy state though.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Definitely...the same goes for my state as far as the fear for life goes. That's part of what I was talking about when I mentioned the initial statement to the police...you have to pick your words very carefully. The having weapons part is definitely under the person having the means to cause death.

I just mentioned the property thing because I don't want to see you or anyone else that is just defending himself get into trouble. I'm so sick of thieves and every other scumbag having more rights then we do...that might just be my hippy state though.
    I totally agree with you and i know that you can't use deadly force if you walk outside and see some guy trying to steal your car in the parking lot lol. what i mentioned in my original post was that being car jacked at a traffic light, which has happend here pretty frequently at times, usually the people trying to steal your car is armed and more often than not you just can't speed away.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Too young for me to be legally caring a gun with me. But that doesnt mean im unprotected, hehe I carry a pare of nunchucks in my car all the time, good enough for me, im pretty good and not scared to use em. on top of that i got a few ninja starts for the hell of it too. But im 100% protected in my house especially in my room. My room is surrounded with all kinds of weapons lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I don't carry in my truck but sometimes i wish I had a .50 cal mounted to the hood...
    You can here in Texas. Guy blew a drunk kid away for peeing on the side of his house at 2am. No charges were filed. You dont fuck with folks stuff in Texas. They can and will kill you.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    You can here in Texas. Guy blew a drunk kid away for peeing on the side of his house at 2am. No charges were filed. You dont fuck with folks stuff in Texas. They can and will kill you.
    Texas seems like a sweet place to live... especailly if you hate stupid people and aren't stupid yourself

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Or if you hate folks who pee on your house

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I dont think I could shoot a guy for pissing on my house.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Wow, thats a bit much. I don't see how anyone could feel physically threatened by a young kid with his cock out takin a piss. I think I would have shot him in the leg or somewhere non leathal or at least tried to anyway. I know at the spur of the moment you can get crazy when you think your life is in danger, but damn. I wouldnt be able to live with myself after that one.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I agree...that was excessive....life is valuable....anybodies life. I'd shot his pecker off. That would have been OK.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information