Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Thumbs down comcrap... (commonly known as "comcast")

so last month i get a bill from comcast saying i owe an extra month for a total of over $200.00... i got pissed and called them up and they stil insisted i owed them an extra month (which is complete bull shit)... i canceled my account and went to verizon (which is 100% better tv and internet by far)... yesterday i get a bill stating i owe over $400.00... now i don't have a cancelation fee becaues i've been with teh retards forever... so even more pissed off than i was to start i call them up to tell them that it's not happening... the lady then tells me i only owe $38.18 for a partial month...

now here is what really pisses me off... comcrap sends these bullshit bills out and one get to an elderly person who doesn't know any better... the elderly person pays comcrap the exuberant amount with out question...

dear comcast... i hope you get A.I.D.S. for Christmas... fucking ass holes...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

When the lady and I moved to Delaware we had to get Crapcast or pay extra fees to the apartment complex every month. So I call and get the account and install set up. Get the first bill and it has a 25 dollar reconnect fee. Mind you I have never had Crapcast before so please explain to me how they come up with that shit. Plus why is my bill always paying for service that is a month ahead of when the bill is due?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

yup... they are a bunch of scum bags...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I miss FIOS

Transparent?
    Subaru

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    so last month i get a bill from comcast saying i owe an extra month for a total of over $200.00... i got pissed and called them up and they stil insisted i owed them an extra month (which is complete bull shit)... i canceled my account and went to verizon (which is 100% better tv and internet by far)... yesterday i get a bill stating i owe over $400.00... now i don't have a cancelation fee becaues i've been with teh retards forever... so even more pissed off than i was to start i call them up to tell them that it's not happening... the lady then tells me i only owe $38.18 for a partial month...

now here is what really pisses me off... comcrap sends these bullshit bills out and one get to an elderly person who doesn't know any better... the elderly person pays comcrap the exuberant amount with out question...

dear comcast...
    Hon... Thank you so much for taking care of this. They were stressing the heck out of me. You are totally right. They also kept calling. They do this bc people get scared and acquiesce. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I've had the same issue with So CA Edison, our electric bill. Twice. They say it's a meter read error. Happened this last Oct and the Oct before. It was corrected when I called. But, like you said, I was thinking how many times they do this and then an elderly person gets a jacked up bill and just pays it. I'll bet they make a nice little profit by doing so each year.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I've had the same issue with So CA Edison, our electric bill. Twice. They say it's a meter read error. Happened this last Oct and the Oct before. It was corrected when I called. But, like you said, I was thinking how many times they do this and then an elderly person gets a jacked up bill and just pays it. I'll bet they make a nice little profit by doing so each year.
    that is the part that infuriates me... make me want to go to the HQ and knee cap the hell out of the billing dept...

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

when i sorta lived close to a town i had comcast, but since i live deep in the woods now im forced into a Dish,,,,,,, i miss my comcast

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Ever since comcrapstick went Xfuckinme their service has gotten worse and worse..

I mean it was'nt good b4 now it's just shit..

I have to almost call them every month for something, whether it's fucked up service, poor connectivitey and on and on..

Inlaws have Dick network and it's even more worse than Comcrapstick..

A bird takes a flying dump and it's "searching for signal"...

Sometimes I think it would be better to just discontinue service and watch effin snow..!

If this is HD give me my chunk of tin foil and a set of bunny ears back..!!
    Last edited by Smittro; 12-10-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I had Comcast and had issues with a bill years ago. The customer service people were really rude, refused to adjust my bill, and hung up on me several times. I called the county cable commisioner and spoke with a woman there who was sympathetic to my cause and agreed it was bullshit and fixed it for me. After that if I ever had an issue she would take care of it for me. I switched to Fios one year ago and like it much better. Had a guy from Comcast come to my door a few weeks ago trying to get me to switch back, sorry bud, ain't happenin.
    Last edited by INMY01TA; 12-10-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Black
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post

dear comcast... i hope you get A.I.D.S. for Christmas... fucking ass holes...
    Yeah, that about sums it up.
    Trust me on this, you are not alone.
    I have Charter and Comcast is up north of me by about 20 miles.
    They all are scum sucking money hungry lieing, etc. you get my drift.
    The only thing that puts them in their place is a nice drop in patronage like Direct TV took.
    They got out of hand and I left em.
    Now, I get monthly "please come back letters" with rates lower than I initially had years ago.
    The thing here is to tell them what you want and what you'll pay.
    9 times out of 10 they will break and give you what your looking for, for two years or more.
    After that, threaten them again.
    Be who you are and say what you feel 'cause people who mind don't matter, and people who matter don't mind.'
    -Nowhereman

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

i hate comcasT they always do that shit to me.. i call them at the end i woe them more of whtaever they said...
    i still have bc i have no choice!!!!

Red
    99 Z28

i HATE comcast in the worst way and am going to start looking in other directions for my internet/phone(get no service in the woods)/tv.. They are crazy prices and have the worst customer service ever. Worst part about it is my tv doesnt work half the time.

I had a bad experience years ago. It was partly technical and partly my being passive. But when my service suddenly was cut off, without any warning by phone or snail mail, not cool, and then dealing with customer service was not great. Then years later, my cable company was bought out by Comcast (Cumcast), and I was mad. Luckily, nothing bad happened, and Comcast quickly transferred its customers here to a better company.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by clovenhooves View Post
    I had a bad experience years ago. It was partly technical and partly my being passive. But when my service suddenly was cut off, without any warning by phone or snail mail, not cool, and then dealing with customer service was not great. Then years later, my cable company was bought out by Comcast (Cumcast), and I was mad. Luckily, nothing bad happened, and Comcast quickly transferred its customers here to a better company.
    them ass bags did that to me back when i lived in an apartment... instead of cutting my idiot neighbors apartment (who didn't pay thier bill) they cut mine and then the fuckers tried to charge me for a reconnect fee...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

We don't have Comcast here. All we have is Cocks, ATT Ufart and the two dish services.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    We don't have Comcast here. All we have is Cocks, ATT Ufart and the two dish services.
    Same here. Up until this year, all we've had available is Dish and Direct TV. Now we can get AT&T Uverse. But, I seem to be the only hold out on the street When it first became available, there were AT&T trucks lining the streets for weeks. Then, after all the installations went in, there were trucks lining the streets repairing the service for everyone

Shoot, we've only had AT&T DSL available for like 4 years now. I'd still rather be cable-less than live closer to town though. One of these days, I'll end up giving in to the Uverse though. I haven't had a contract with Dish for years now. But, if they raise my rates again, it's Uverse time. They send me special offers by email and snail mail on a weekly basis

blue
    1999 TransAm

i love it... you guys pounding your fists on the table over cable/sat TV providers......

these companies love to screw folks over, ...they have the worst business model, in their unflinching insistance on compartmentalized content (i.e. tier or package based content), when many of us get pissed we can't pay for the content we want a-la-cart, and relegate to 100% internet... i guess having the booku channels, dvr, and on-demand stuff is a plus if you're into entertaining neighbors/guests alot, but, otherwise you'll end cutting the cable and be amazed at the alternative sources available (and the yearly cost savings, that comes w/ ditching)

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

I got rid of Comcast, tired of paying way too much just to watch TV. I got Netflix and Hulu for $16/mo and am fine with it. Plus newer TV's can descramble a lot of the digital and HD channels just by having your TV plugged into the coax line. I still buy comcast internet and get about 60 TV channels for free.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

You know a company is pure shit when people in states all over the country universally have poor service, poor customer service, absurd billing etc. Since I can remember comcast has been a HORRIBLE cable company. I think in general cable, internet, and cell phone billing is a big fuckin scam.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information