Thread: comcast cable ?

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

comcast cable ?

I have comcast cable and have had a problem since last year . About 8 people atleast have been out and have gotton numerous credits. My picture either tiles or video and audio cut out to the point its hard to watch shows. Yesterday it didnt do it nad today it started. I went out to my box and swapped out on of thier splitters for a gold one I got at walmart. So far no problems with my picture. Could it be that easy or do you all think it will come back?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by redls1 View Post
    I have comcast cable and have had a problem since last year . About 8 people atleast have been out and have gotton numerous credits. My picture either tiles or video and audio cut out to the point its hard to watch shows. Yesterday it didnt do it nad today it started. I went out to my box and swapped out on of thier splitters for a gold one I got at walmart. So far no problems with my picture. Could it be that easy or do you all think it will come back?
    when ever i have a problem i bitch my ass off to them and i get them to credit me for a week or two...

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Yeah but Im sick of bitching and them coming out and saying we cant find anything. I find it funny that I changed the splitter out and now everything has been ok. Why didnt one of the many techs that has been here figure out the simplest things?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Yeah but Im sick of bitching and them coming out and saying we cant find anything. I find it funny that I changed the splitter out and now everything has been ok. Why didnt one of the many techs that has been here figure out the simplest things?
    call them up and bitch again and say "i'm not paying my fucking bill!!! i'm not geting service and you aren't getting my money!!!"... make sure you get a few free months... and if dude doesn't fix it then put the splitter back untill they come out again... end up getting free cable..

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Last time I only got a $20 credit and tried for free hbo or show time but no luck. I was told the operator wasnt autorized to do that. It is the cheapest around and dont want them to tell me to fuck off take my ass somewhere else.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Last time I only got a $20 credit and tried for free hbo or show time but no luck. I was told the operator wasnt autorized to do that. It is the cheapest around and dont want them to tell me to fuck off take my ass somewhere else.
    that is when you tell them "then get me your boss!!! why are you wasting my time?!" i live for doing that kind of shit...

If you find out what your problem is let me know, so i can swap out the good part for a bad part. Then i can call them and bitch about my cable for a credit.lol

black
    2002 TA WS7

comcrap cable=sucks ass, cant wait for verizon to come to my area

Thread Information