Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

College Prank Ideas????

In my fraternity house everyone has started pulling pranks on each other. i know some of you guys have some good ideas on how to get these guys back.

I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

wow.... i miss college

1966 Corvette Coupe

ok if the door opens inward... press really hard on the door while its latched... and slip pennies in the gap right at the knob...

now since they cant get out... take a ziplock bag of flour put it under the door and have it slightly opened at one end then stomp on it...

umm also if it opens inward take a fidge box and cut one side and the top off of it... slide it up against the door and fill it with packing peanuts...

if they are leaving for a weekend go to wall mart and get som catfish bait... and roll it under their door...

thats all the decent ones i can remeber...

-Me

1966 Corvette Coupe

ohhhh get some tin foil... and wrap every thing in the room.... i mean every thing....

or wrap them in seran (sp) wrap while they sleep... dont be a dumb ass and smother someone...

if they arent bigger than you and dont pack a weapon hide in their closet with a mask on... thats always a good one to see a grown dude scream like a lil girl... if you get lucky he will cry...

-Me

white
    2001 camaross

seran wrap the toliot always a good one but im sure its been done

2002 Trans Am

Unscrew the showerhead and put a beef cube or meat tenderizer cube in it and screw it back on. It'll disolve while they shower and every dog in the neighborhood will love them.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

We used to go to Florda for a week when I was in High school. Church trip. Boys Had their cabins Girls had ther own and you couldnt go into the others. We had a buddy of ours to go to the beach with this guy and told him to make sure they stayed away for a couple of hours. When the guy left we got all his stuff and gave it to the girls to put in there cabin.
    You have to know your friends address.
    Well when they got back the guy goes into his room and finds all of his stuff gone . He comes back in and asks " wheres my stuff"?
    You then tell him you mailed it back to his home. Hours of fun.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

One time I stole all my roommates clothes while he was in the shower...and took his keys from his room...locked his door...and took his keys with me to class....he had to go visit the RA wearing our shower curtain

2003 DSG Cobra

ahhh... frat court.... i miss the parties....

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

a guy at college always had me work on his car for him, one time while I had his key I went to walmart and made a copy. Well, we stole piles and piles of our college newspaper and then 7 of us spent HOURS pulling them apart by pages and crumpling them up into balls. We filled a whole box of 30 garbage bags, the 33 gallon ones, with paper balls. When he was sleeping we went out and started dumping them in his car, we cracked the windows a bit and once it was as full as we could get it with one door open we just shut the doors and started pumping the paper balls through his windows until the f'r was stuffed so full we couldn't get any more in. We stuffed em under his seats, under his dash, filled up his trunk, it was insane. When he walked up to it he didn't know what to do. Fibally he opened his door because he knew it was inevitably what he would have to do and we had it stuffed so tight it practically exploded out of there!!! It was great. Some good samaritans helped him clean it all out, cause all we would suggest was a lighter. . .

It was the talk of the school, this guy is a nice guy but he is LOUD and OBNOXIOUS and the most flamboyant sounding and acting straight guy ever, so everyone at the college appreciated it. It was later reported that approx 3000 school newspapers were stolen, the dean of students called us up (it's a small tight knit school so you can't really hide anything) and thanked us for finding a way to make the school paper entertaining

edit: adding a pic
    Last edited by oneBADDz; 05-28-2006 at 10:27 PM.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

oh yeah, we hooked up his horn to his turn signals once

2003 DSG Cobra

after frat court.. there was always subway!!!... foxtrot uniform charlie kilo..... im old...but i remember the good ole days... i sure hope you take lots of pics.. because that is all you will have...

Take a candle in the morning.......and pour hot wax on them to wake them up.

White
    1998 Trans Am

one time we completely buried my friends stealth in snow, we got like 12 inches and just buried his car, it just looked like a snow mound, took 3 of us an hour to do it, i wish i had the pic, but that was my freshmen year and i have no idea where it is anymore!

haha those are some good ones

i was thinking of maybe getting some crickets and putting them in a bottle with grass and poke some holes in it so they can breathe and then open their ac vent (has to have a special tool to open it) and just slide it up in there so they will chirp and he will have no idea where it is

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

We easy cheesed somebodies door the other day.

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Fill their toilet with jello. Just make sure it's clear, and pour it in. Let it sit, and voila! They piss and get themselves full of it. Got this one from Ryan Dunns new show!

Do the upperdecker. Take a crap in the tank of someones toilet. Everytime they flush...you get the point.

Have fun!!

red

Take a heavy ass wheel weight or mutiple weights and place it on one of their wheels. That is some funny shit there. Take 2 industrial size zip ties and put the on their driveshaft.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

great thread

Black
    97 Formula

Goto your local bookstore and grab every magazine subscription card from each magazine, you can find from the magazine rack. Fill them all out with your friends name and dump them in different mail boxes in the area. Wait a couple weeks until you start getting stacks of magazines in the mail.

Put vaseline on the inside doorknob of his room and close the door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information