Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Choice between 2 girls

Heres the long and short of my story.

End of the school year (April), I met a girl who was pretty fantastic. Hot, D-tits, kinda fun. Well, she said she wasnt going to be around for the summer. She was going to be with her family (and friends) for 2 months. Now...throughout this time, there were some INCREDIBLE stories that sounded like lies. Be that as it may, I cant prove anything, so I didnt let it bother me much. I went ahead and asked her if we were "together." Ya know, asking if any committment was there. Makes sense right? Well, she said she did NOT want to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Her reason? Cuz she didnt want to get cheated on while she was gone cuz its always happened to her. Ok, sounds reasonable. However, this, plus these unbelievable stories made me think SHE didnt want to be labeled as a slut. Again, no proof. Since there was no commitment being declared, I kept talking to her, but then...

Someone that is absolutely beautiful ended up really wanting to acquire my attention. Well, since I am single, I hooked up with her and got swept away. BUT! She got promoted and has moved away (4-5 hours). Now I cant see her at all other than a weekend here and there. She means a lot to me, but shes not here. She DOES want to be boyfriend/girlfriend and we have been ever since..July

Now....here the realistic part.

The first girl is coming back for another school year. And, well, I told her that I have a girlfriend now. Needless to say, she was upset. And her reaction has been fucking with me ever since. I told her none of this would have happened if we were 'together.' I mean it too. But, she doesnt buy it and I dont blame her.

Anyway, I feel like I did the right thing. I mean, I told her! I didnt want to juggle them and be an asshole. However, and I really hate to say it, but I really dont know if I made the right decision. I know how I feel about the girl who moved away....but was I stupid for not choosing the girl that will actually BE HERE?

I didnt think this would be easy. However, something in me feels terrible for feeling sad about losing the first girl, when I really want the second girl.

This normal?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I dont have a good answer for this question, so my answer is

Go for the one that has bigger boobs and a bangin ass

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post

have them start a dick sucking marathon taking turns w/your cock. then choose the one who had the mouth that you enjoyed fucking the most.

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

we cant help you pick, you are at an age where you have to look at them both and decide which one you could feel yourself settling down with... and it seems like you are with the correct one.... but i dont know everything about the situation so i could be wrong... and im sure you knew it was coming but... i think its pic time to compare the two for fun

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Like Crosby,Stills, and Nash once wrote - "If you can't be with the one you love - Love the one you're with".

pick them both... I always said I would sooner have 2 fives then a 10.

Red
    1995 Trans Am

im sorry i can not make a fair choice yet

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post

+1. Go for the tits and bangin ass.

Girl 1 has an incredible set of tits. Seriously, real and wonderful. But her ass is, well, her crack is very short making her ass look, well, short! her body stores a lot of fat in this area, so it makes her bottom section look terrible. Love handles and such; big hips.

Girl 2 has an incredible ass, but smaller chest. Shes gorgeous. It would be a hands down win just on her looks alone.

I access this at work, so I cant post up pics.

Quote Originally Posted by GOT1GOAT View Post
    Like Crosby,Stills, and Nash once wrote - "If you can't be with the one you love - Love the one you're with".
    Honestly, I am going to miserable no matter which way I go/went.

Girl 2

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

go with the ass and looks, it is easier to buy tits than beauty

Hah, well, I want to know if its normal to feel this way.

For instance, I miss Girl 1, but I want to be good to Girl 2. I feel bad for missing Girl 1. Does this mean Ive made a wrong decision or is it expected to fee lthis way?

Oh and Girl 1, will suck and fuck until theres no tomorrow.

She never gets sore.
    She never dries up.
    She always wants to fuck.
    She cums easily.

Girl 2 is just a trooper but she gets sore after 2 rounds of fucking, regardless of her wetness. (her ex was japanese)

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

wow that wasnt racial at all
    okay it is normal to feel this way
    and i will tell you something that helps me alot -the grass always looks greener on the other side but it usually isnt

i would say pick the one that you enjoy hanging with more and since all women tend to be a little crazy pick the one that is less pshycho and usually that would be the better women to settle down with
    also which one do you see as more of a homemaker or mom,because you definitely dont want to have kids with the one thats going to want to go out partying all the time
    i know you arent probably going to marry her but this is what helped me find a good woman

arctic white
    97 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    have them start a dick sucking marathon taking turns w/your cock. then choose the one who had the mouth that you enjoyed fucking the most.
    ++++++++1

arctic white
    97 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Girl 1 has an incredible set of tits. Seriously, real and wonderful. But her ass is, well, her crack is very short making her ass look, well, short! her body stores a lot of fat in this area, so it makes her bottom section look terrible. Love handles and such; big hips.

Girl 2 has an incredible ass, but smaller chest. Shes gorgeous. It would be a hands down win just on her looks alone.

I access this at work, so I cant post up pics.
    in that case which one is the most important? (2 if you did not know)

arctic white
    97 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    wow that wasnt racial at all
    okay it is normal to feel this way
    and i will tell you something that helps me alot -the grass always looks greener on the other side but it usually isnt

i would say pick the one that you enjoy hanging with more and since all women tend to be a little crazy pick the one that is less pshycho and usually that would be the better women to settle down with
    also which one do you see as more of a homemaker or mom,because you definitely dont want to have kids with the one thats going to want to go out partying all the time
    i know you arent probably going to marry her but this is what helped me find a good woman

i say enjoy the one you are fucking more

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

You already made a choice. You seem to like the second girl better. It is just the distance that sucks. In my experience, I have generally had to work harder to obtain what I truly want.

In other words... You have a great gal who is 4-5 hours away. Stick with her. You did the right thing with the first chick, plus it seems there is something about her that you do not trust.

Instead of figuring out "which girl," spend you energy solving the problems in herent with a relationship that is somewhat long distance but not so far to be completely out of reach.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

There is too much fun to have with this post based on one of your other posts. But I'll pass on that opportunity.

Use your head, don't go for the one with emotional problems, look for self confidense in a woman, not one that is stuck on herself, one that has self esteem issues will only get on your nerves. If one is more active than the other chose that one, gravity, age, and laziness will catch up sooner or later.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information