Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

White
    2001 SS #3504

Cell phone question????

Ok it's time to get a new cell phone and I'm not up on the latest phones out there. So what does everyone recomend? I currently have a Razor. It has been the best phone I have had so far, but it now doesn't want to charge due to the connector in the phone. Keep in mind that i now have my own buisness and the internet with email is a must. Thanks for any input.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Are you in/ out of contract, wanting to renew. What provider, amount are you looking to spend?

I just got a great deal on a samsung epix and sofar enjoy it. Honestly it doesn't make calls as good as my previous phone, but who does that anymore, when you have a full pc carrying around in your pocket.

White
    2001 SS #3504

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    Are you in/ out of contract, wanting to renew. What provider, amount are you looking to spend?

I just got a great deal on a samsung epix and sofar enjoy it. Honestly it doesn't make calls as good as my previous phone, but who does that anymore, when you have a full pc carrying around in your pocket.
    I have AT&T. And as far as the price goes it doesn't matter as long as it works great. I do alot of calling now so that has to be first on the list. and yes it's eligable now for upgrade.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

iphone....best phone i've owned and it's impossible to be bored anywhere with one.

2000 C5 Torch Red

Maybe someone can chime in on the Blackberry Bold 9000. From what I've heard its pretty sweet and should do everything you want + wifi and some other goodies. I believe you can get a pretty good deal when renewing with mail in rebates for this phone.

You could also do like everyone else and get an iphone. I think they're fun toys, but after trying out all my friends phones it wasn't for me. No expandible memory (mine goes out to 32g micro sd if I could afford it) and they don't have sim cards that I know of.

If something happens to my phone, guess what I pull the card and stick it back in my old phone. Guess what happens if your Iphone battery craps out. Really, not trying to dis the Iphone, all my coworkers love it.
    Last edited by chuckie669; 05-29-2009 at 07:51 PM.

White
    2001 SS #3504

WOW to many choices....

05 Wrangler

If the iphone battery craps all your stuff is still on itunes...and it I remember right my phone has a sim card but I haven't had the case off in over a year so who knows.

Best thing to do is go to a att store and try out all their phones...then go to att's online site and buy it from there because it's usually cheaper.

2000 C5 Torch Red

^^^ What he said. You really won't know until you try them all out and do some research. Smart phones really have come a long way.

White
    2001 SS #3504

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    If the iphone battery craps all your stuff is still on itunes...and it I remember right my phone has a sim card but I haven't had the case off in over a year so who knows.

Best thing to do is go to a att store and try out all their phones...then go to att's online site and buy it from there because it's usually cheaper.
    Yea thats where I've been looking. I may just get a simple phone and get a wireless card for my laptop. Maybe... who knows. anyways what is the diff. between the 8 and 16 gig phones other than the storage?

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by casperss View Post
    Yea thats where I've been looking. I may just get a simple phone and get a wireless card for my laptop. Maybe... who knows. anyways what is the diff. between the 8 and 16 gig phones other than the storage?
    $100 yea the amount of mem is the only diff...I only have the 8 gig and havenever run out of space. Movies take up the most memory obviously but with itunes you just swap'em out.

White
    2001 SS #3504

Ahh thats what i thought.

my brother has a blackberry curve and loves it. dont think you can go wrong with a bb from the sound of it. i on the other hand have a moto hint and its my 4th phone in 5 months im really fuckin pleased with it....get one

2000 C5 Torch Red

HTC Fuze is also a big seller. My buddy just got one and said it's like carrying a computer around. The biggest worry about that phone to me is all the moving parts.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Jailbreaking an Iphone is better than sex. I spent hours downloading apps and fucking with them. It's greater than a gameboy!

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

iPhone FTW....I have the 16 gig and no where near half full. Plus so many apps you cant get board any where. If you jailbreak it even more

Black
    99 SS

get the storm, best phone iv ever owned hands down

Ive got the palm centro, but thats a sprint phone. They got the new palm pre coming out soon too, it looks super sexy.

Iphone's good for at&t

silver
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

The Fuze is a nice phone. I have the Tilt (phone Fuze replace) and I really like it. However, I have had to do some major tweaking to get everything to work right. Blackberry makes a great phone and everything works right when you take it out of the box. If you don't mind a refurbed phone you can save some money, 16gb iPhone was only $150 online, but they only have a 90 day warranty. You should really try to talk to people who have the phones, try them out, and look at customer views online. Also phones like the Fuze have a lot of different names.

Impounded

Silver
    2008 MKIV Beast GXP GT

LG Vu.

Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am WS6

My old flip phone took a dump yesterday. Philly bought me an Iphone which I was totally against .. now i can't put the fuckin thing down .. ITS SOO COOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information