Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2002 WS6

Casey Anthony not guilty?.....only in America

I can't believe it... but then again. Yes, I can.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

must have had the OJ jury...

White
    '10 ZR1

I haven't really done much reading about this case, other than the accusation that this person killed her 2 year old daughter.

What a shame if she truly did.

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    I haven't really done much reading about this case, other than the accusation that this person killed her 2 year old daughter.

What a shame if she truly did.
    She waited 30 days to report her missing and only after her parents who helped raise the baby kept pushing to see her.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I've been following it. There was too much uncertainty for the jury to convict her of the major charges. She'll get four years and only spend a year locked up for time already served. That saddest part is an innocent child lost their life and the truth will probably never be known.

blue
    1999 TransAm

up next, ...wrongful death suit?

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Wonder if she's available this weekend?

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Fill a douche with salt water and broken glass and use it on her. There was speculation she killed her daughter so she can go out and party like she was never a mother. That shit pisses me the fuck off.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

i'm not surprised by the verdict. there simply was not enough for conviction.

speculation, assumption, however you want to spin it, is not motive. its the planting of 'ideas', not true and pure facts!

all of you who say she did it, why wasn't 'your proof' presented during the trail as testimony? opinions are not facts. no need for 'oh common sense this or common sense that', PROOF of FACTS people, and that was not presented. key point (how she died) was never determined. you simply cannot convict. probable cause of death is not determined cause of death.

just because someone lies, doesn't make them a murderer. by that analogy, since we all lie, we are all murderers.

the majority of the american public has been brained-washed into the belief she should have been guilty based off opinion fed by the media and Nancy Grace, not fact. the jury got it right.
    2018 CTS-V: °°668rwhp/658rwtq°°
    2013 ZL1: °°590rwhp/576rwtq°°
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post

speculation, assumption, however you want to spin it, is not motive. its the planting of 'ideas', not true and pure facts!

all of you who say she did it, why wasn't 'your proof' presented during the trail as testimony? opinions are not facts. no need for 'oh common sense this or common sense that', PROOF of FACTS people, and that was not presented. key point (how she died) was never determined. you simply cannot convict. probable cause of death is not determined cause of death.

just because someone lies, doesn't make them a murderer. by that analogy, since we all lie, we are all murderers.

the majority of the american public has been brained-washed into the belief she should have been guilty based off opinion fed by the media and Nancy Grace, not fact. the jury got it right.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Well said and that's why we have a court system. Yes, it does have plenty of problems. But without the court system we use, Casey Anthony would have been ripped apart long ago.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

She is getting offers to star in adult movies.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_891339.html

Awaiting Activation

Light Pewter
    2002 Camaro SS

The idea of taking her away and using a tried and true ideal to get the truth of using water boarding came to my mind.

As a side note, if you read the Manslaughter and all its types and ideals, what did come out said she was guilty of it, specially the lying to the cop charges that did stick.
    You don't have to have per say a murder, in some forms of it hiding a accidental death is more than enough to be convicted of this offense.

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Wow.....imagine the people in prison who have been locked up for MORE time with FAR LESS evidence.

Agreed.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 2ManySS's View Post
    The idea of taking her away and using a tried and true ideal to get the truth of using water boarding came to my mind.

Yes! Let's torture all criminals! Let's torture the accused! Let's torture the innocent! Whoever thought of this innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt ideal anyway?

I hate leaving my house since the verdict was reached just because of all the nonsense I hear. I don't think I've met one person(in person) that has not had something extremely negative to say about the verdict and how she should have been convicted.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Seriously though she's screwed whether she's behind bars or not. Public opinion knows her as a child killer just as OJ is known as a double murderer...she has no where to hide.

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Seriously though she's screwed whether she's behind bars or not. Public opinion knows her as a child killer just as OJ is known as a double murderer...she has no where to hide.

Plus after shes dead, she will share a seat in hell with OJ.

Cayanne
    98 Z28 Vert M6

I have not followed the case at all. But I do have law enforcement experience. A decent detective would know when he's being lied to, and he would certainly pursue all possibilities. But if he can't produce evidence, then he doesn't have a charge. Granted, all he needs is probable cause to detain/arrest her. He can even slap a bunch of charges on her, but if the executive branch were also the judicial branch, there would be an imbalance of power. That's why we (Americans) are judged by a jury of our peers. That is also why the jury must conclude unanimously: it helps to mitigate prejudicial decisions. It also mitigates the horribly flawed democratic majority rule.
    Lid, Throttle Body, LS6 Intake, Heads, Cam, Magnaflow, LS7 Clutch, SFCs, STB, Panhard Bar, Strano Springs, Hollow Sway Bars, Poly/Roto LCAs, Konis, MGW Shifter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information