Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: car got keyed

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

car got keyed

so the other night, i was heading out to the store, stopped for gas. when i got out and walked inside i noticed a line on my hood that goes for a good 7-8 inches and the another that continues on my fender(driver side) that goes for a good 3 inches. I dont drive my car much, and really not all last week. But someone F'N keyed my baby in my very own parking spot. Worst part is, i think i know who did it but dont have proof. i never back my car in either, so im guessing they squeezed in between my car and one next to me and did it. sometimes i swear i cant just have one nice thing in life and not get ruined. dont people have some damn respect for cars!??!?!?!

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

damn that sucks man. you think it was an ex ho?

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

no not an ex ho.. she doesnt know where i live, i keep it that way. plus she would do more damage than that...i think its this group of mexicans that live on the other side of my apartment building..they are always leaning, sitting on my car..hell they let their kids draw in the dirt on my cars..

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Sux dude!!! Is it bad enough it won't buff out?

Life never ends with respect only anger!!!!

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by 02TransSD View Post
    no not an ex ho.. she doesnt know where i live, i keep it that way. plus she would do more damage than that...i think its this group of mexicans that live on the other side of my apartment building..they are always leaning, sitting on my car..hell they let their kids draw in the dirt on my cars..
    bastards

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

WTF so you have to park outside im assuming ? Time to get a car cover or something shit I would kill someone if they were doing that to my car !!!! Im glad my apartments have garages its a good piece of mind.

Trans Am owner
    former

i feel bad for you man. i am lucky i live in a decent neighborhood then. a guy across the street parks his WS6 outside except for winter all tge time. some little blue subarus are always parked outside in my neighborhood too. i never heard anyone complain about vandalism. sometimes my buddies come by in one of their 3rd gen camaro, and put down my tail gate, fold in my mirrors, and do dumb stuff to my ford ranger. I know it's them though, they always make fun of me for my truck. all is about to change when i get my LS1! they will BowDown!!!! hahahahaha

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

those bastards!!!, i know im mexican roots but dam dude that happened to me too, at work some old lincoln driver went over the line and hit my rear bumber, it turned out to be some of those "TEXICANS" or Mexicans that were born into difrrent generations here in texas. i was going to scratch the hell out of his car, but i decided not to because the big guy upstairs was watching, i did tell him hes a poor confussed sould wondering the place not knowing who cares for him, he got mad. lol

navy blue matallic
    2000 WS6 trans am M6

yeah man i know how ya feel...i was at the movies with the GF and came out and there was a line from fender to the bumper on the passenger side i was furious...

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

yea i just noticed today when i filled up that i got one about a foot and a half long across the fuel door and around to the taillight. I have yet to find the sory bastard that did it but im prety sure its probably the same MF that thew a chocolate shake one there X2

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

I was talkin to this dude over at our League City Car show, and someone threw all their fast food and soda in thru his open t-tops. Soda soaked into the leather holes and throughout.

People are A-holes!

white
    98 Ram air T/A Ls1/T-56

I really wish I could catch the little fags that do crap like this, I would be famous I promise, all of you would see me on the news.

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by RARON455 View Post
    I really wish I could catch the little fags that do crap like this, I would be famous I promise, all of you would see me on the news.
    lol same here man same here

ya im stuck parking outside, i bought a car cover that night actually. if houses werent so expensive here in san diego, i would for sure either buy one or atleast rent one just so i can have a place for my car. i hate leaving outside here. plus everyone in my nieghbor is all about the ricers. besides me and the guys on the military base a few miles away, not too many f-bodies, or american muscle at that, around here....they are just jealous that our cars are so much superior ahahaha

I would lose it if I saw some shit going on like that. I am pissed off just reading and picturing that and how they may have keyed your car. Mexican or not, these people are low life cocksuckers.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Dude. call immigration on them or something.. lol

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

lol same here man same here

ya im stuck parking outside, i bought a car cover that night actually. if houses werent so expensive here in san diego, i would for sure either buy one or atleast rent one just so i can have a place for my car. i hate leaving outside here. plus everyone in my nieghbor is all about the ricers. besides me and the guys on the military base a few miles away, not too many f-bodies, or american muscle at that, around here....they are just jealous that our cars are so much superior ahahaha
    if its teens doing that. i swear ill get my belt out and whip the shit out of them lol serously

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Gah! whats the deal with putting down teens>?

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Gah! whats the deal with putting down teens>?
    probly because shit like this.

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67303

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Crotch rockets are the next of kin thing to ricers!

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Crotch rockets are the next of kin thing to ricers!
    With all due respect. You just keep making yourself look smarter. Have ever rode a Japanese Sport bike? Didnt think so, with a comment like that, so STFU.

PS: Im still not the one who tried telling everyone on his very first thread, that changing his oil to Royal Purple and cleaning up/smoothing out the airways and cleaning electric sockets and using Gm ac delco connector lubricant added 10hp. With all due respect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information