98 Formula
    06 duramax

can't get this story out of my mind....

Not sure if it's just that messed up of a story or if it's because Pickle is the same age but I can't quit thinking about this kid. I know that if something like this happened to me there wouldn't need to be a trial. I'd jump off a bridge. No way I could live with myself after that. I read the story when it first happened but then saw another story on the news about it this week. Feel terrible for that baby....what a shitty way to have to die.
    Father who left toddler in hot SUV charged with murder | Toronto Star

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Tragic story indeed

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Poor kid. RIP. I'm sure the father hates himself now but how the hell could you forget he was in the back of the car?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Poor kid. RIP. I'm sure the father hates himself now but how the hell could you forget he was in the back of the car?
    I would guess it was completely out of his routine and the kid was asleep......that's the only way I could even come close to seeing that happen. People are also stupid....that's the other reason I guess. You hear from time to time about people leaving their baby in the car seat on the roof of their car and shit like that. I can only go as far as how my kids are.....no way you wouldn't know Pickle is back there. He jabbers and talks constantly and refuses to sleep in the car. It's like riding around with a talk radio station on all the time.....one that can barely speak. Not all kids are like that though. The car puts some kids right to sleep. I just got lucky I guess. We drove a trip to PA this year and I left late in the afternoon thinking the kids would sleep.....not Pickle....he stayed up until 1am and jabbered the whole time. It was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Well this guy must be a self absorbed asshole. Even if my kid was asleep in the car I'd be constantly watching him and checking him. Guess this guy just couldn't wait to get to work and send naked pics of himself to underage girls.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Did you see the story yesterday? A lady smashed out a window to get to a baby left in a car at a shopping plaza. The store security guard stood there like an idiot and warned her that she could be arrested for breaking into the car. The father and an older child had been gone for around 45 minutes shopping when the lady broke the windshield.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Did you see the story yesterday? A lady smashed out a window to get to a baby left in a car at a shopping plaza. The store security guard stood there like an idiot and warned her that she could be arrested for breaking into the car. The father and an older child had been gone for around 45 minutes shopping when the lady broke the windshield.
    good for her......fucking stupid people. Who doesn't know you don't leave a kid in the car by themselves? I still make Zach and Chloe come into the store with me every single time......pisses them off but oh well. Too many bad things can happen to kids in a car by themselves.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

There's more to the story...Local news here has been reporting it looks like he was sleeping with an underage girl, police found photos on his cell, didn't want to be held down with a child & police found google searches for infant heat deaths in cars.

This POS is not a "Dad", he's a monster and if convicted I hope he gets a warm welcome from the inmates

We just had an 11 yr old girl disappeared and then found murdered here last week. I believe it's the first time I've heard of something like this happening here. Usually it's thugs killing other thugs, robbery victims, mostly drunk driving deaths.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Shit like this pisses me off soo much. All I keep think about is they child. All alone, confused, slowly overheating to death. Wondering why the people who take care of them aren't there. Whether it was on purpose or not the child still died the same way. Of course it is worse if the father actually meant to do it but the end result is the same. I don't fear many things in this world...it is a waste of time, energy and mind power but I can't help but fear the situation of my children passing away, alone, scared, confused, wondering why mommy or daddy isn't coming to help or save them. That is why I rarely let them out of my sight. I often watch from a far, letting them experience things on their own. Watching the choices they make in everyday situations. They have no idea how often I see them.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    There's more to the story...Local news here has been reporting it looks like he was sleeping with an underage girl, police found photos on his cell, didn't want to be held down with a child & police found google searches for infant heat deaths in cars.
    Holy Shit that's absolutely disgusting. This guy should be brought out to the courtyard and stoned to death in front of the whole town.

Red
    1997 pontiac firebird

Definitely wasn't an accident. I hope he gets punished in prison.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by dabest09 View Post
    Definitely wasn't an accident. I hope he gets murdered in prison.
    Fify

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by dabest09 View Post
    Definitely wasn't an accident. I hope he gets ass raped then murdered in prison.
    final draft

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

and then there's this gem of a mother.....

Fla. woman drives with infant in trunk to avoid ticket | FOX10 News

Thread Information