Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

Can you guys do me a huge favor?

As many of my "friends" know I am a huge Knight Rider fan and I have been catching a lot of crap from people because this new version of Knight Rider kinda sucked.... Well the folks at NBC have listened to me and my fellow knight rider fans and have put us in charge of rejuvinating this series.

In case you have not noticed they took Knight rider off the air for a good solid 2 months and out totally revamping the series. Taking it in a totally different direction. so do me a favor...

Please watch knight rider on NBC this Wednesday night at 8pm and let me know what you think of it. It should be 10 times better then it was before. I included a little clip so you can check it out.

Were all car enthientist here..... Surely we can enjoy a action series about a car. Quite a bit of T and A in it as well.
    Last edited by knightryda01; 01-05-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: blah

blue
    83 mustang 347

I'm still waiting on pics of said GF

midnight blue

ohh ha from the punked?

blue
    83 mustang 347

uh yeah i guess

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Why the fuck is there still a mustang? Tell those homos TA or bust.

Purple 95 Camaro
    Arctic White 02 T/A WS6

wtf, a robot?

Nbm
    2000 Camaro SS

rice!

lol

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post
    As many of my "friends" know I am a huge Knight Rider fan and I have been catching a lot of crap from people because this new version of Knight Rider kinda sucked.... Well the folks at NBC have listened to me and my fellow knight rider fans and have put us in charge of rejuvinating this series.

In case you have not noticed they took Knight rider off the air for a good solid 2 months and out totally revamping the series. Taking it in a totally different direction. so do me a favor...

Please watch knight rider on NBC this Wednesday night at 8pm and let me know what you think of it. It should be 10 times better then it was before. I included a little clip so you can check it out.

Were all car enthientist here..... Surely we can enjoy a action series about a car. Quite a bit of T and A in it as well.
    I was told it got canned. They film it out here at the Santa Clarita Studios. I haven't been on the lot in over a month. Their stage is next to 'The Unit' My husband works on that show on and off. But, there wasn't anything going on over there...

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

No poontang will ever be able to replace K.I.T.T.
    no matter how many add ons or rediculos(sp?) powers you give it.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Yeah after watching your youtube link I still won't be watching. The original was cheesily bad this still can't even get on par with the original

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I think choosing the Mustang just because the sales were so high over the last few years was a huge mistake.

Gray/ White

Nah it'd been just as bad with a mini van or a GTO

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Nah it'd been just as bad with a mini van or a GTO
    Are you sure? Lots of soccer Mom's out there...

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

yeah that robot kinda kills it. Still not watching.

midnight blue

Well they wanted the camaro, but transformers picked it up first.

the car had to be american.... Thank god

Gm diden't really have nothing readily avaible out yet. I guess they was worried about a vette holding up. Since it's sits so low and everthing they said something bout it not being a good stunt car.

The challenger was not out yet

I guess Ford gave them the best deal.

I'm no mustang fan but it's a pretty good looking car.

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post

I personally don't mind KITT being a Stang. Yes, we would all probably prefer KITT still be a T/A. But that would be somewhat hard to do considering KITT is supposed to be the latest and greatest car. Using a 7-year-old F-Body (seeing as how there is no '09 T/A to use) would be a bit off IMO.

That said, do away with the "Fast & Furious" riced out BULLSHIT "Attack Mode". It gays up a really bad ass looking car. I know the EP of the show was a head honcho of the F&F movies. But he needs to leave that ricey crapola to those moves and take it away from KR.

Next, bring back the Hoff. Sure, he's cheesy as hell. But he is Michael Fucking Knight and should be on the show. If not on every episode, at least a recurring character. He was in the pilot of the new KR. Bring him on an episode every now & then. Also, bring back William Daniels. I'm sure the two KITTs could get along.

Next, I take it the robot thing is supposed to be KARR. I am guessing this from some info given in an earlier episode. If so, that sucks. KARR is supposed to be a car. Not a terminator. Bad move.
    I'm far from creative when it comes to TV show plots. But there was an easy plot-line for KARRs return. They could have made some headway with the fan-base by bringing KARR in as even a 3rd gen T/A. A basic story line could have been since Michael & KITT blew KARR to pieces 20 years ago, he was found and over the years has been being rebuilt. Incorporate another Knight nemesis by making Garth Knight the one who found KARR and has spend many years building him back up while plotting a serious scheme to attack and kill everyone involved with Knight Industries. (Holy crap I can't believe I just typed out this wall of text...)

I have honestly had a lot more ideas about this show that might could save it. If the folks at NBC want some help, they need to read the fan-fic all over the internet. There are some really bad ass stories out there they could use and make a really cool "next chapter" of the original show.

Anyhoo, that's my $0.02 worth on the subject at the moment. If nothing else comes through on this show, at least leave the eye candy in place. The ladies on the show are HOT!

black black black
    77 swb

They want to fix THAT? Might as well try and turn Ellen Degeneres straight. Then they should re-animate Elvis.

If someone wanted to do a new Knight Rider that didn't suck, they would need to start over from scratch.

In the youtube clip, they show some pretty boy standing next to a fugly Mustang with what appears to be a bug catcher sticking through the hood. Doesn't this Mustang also turn into a truck or a robot or a pizza oven too?

There was only one way to go with this show, that was with the last gen 2002 Trans Am. If they wanted to make money from a car company they should have used new vehicles as support vehicles. If they wanted to make Transformers, they should have purchased the rights to that show.

To put it in a nutshell, they need to de-gay the entire show.

midnight blue

this reboot as their calling it is their last ditch attempt to get some ratings togther so justify a second season. if it tanks it probally will be cancelled.

I dunno I'm kind of interested in seeing how it's gonna play out. Their is nothing on tv really like it and they have put alot of time into these graphics for the new episodes. I was a harsh critic at first but it has gotten much better and I'm gonna give it a chance.

If this show picks up, expect the Hoff to comeback. That's the inside word. He will have a roll like Devon did back in the day. Looking over everthing.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I agree on the bring back the Hoff and William Daniels thing. At first it may sound cheesy. But honestly, Knight Rider was a cheesy show to begin with. Sometimes too much change isnt a good thing. The brilliance of the original was that the Hoff was Michael Knight. William Daniels is supposed to be the voice of KITT. A voice like that doesnt just come around everyday. You could bet if he was the voice again and Hassellhoff was back on the show in some capacity the ratings would go up. Even with KITT being a mustang. The new kitt is a badass car, but they got too "techy" with it imo. When all of us were lil, the superpowers of Kitt were like amazing, but mildly believeable in a sense. You thought that the car was just the most impressive thing ever. The new Kitt i'd venture that even a 7 yr old knows its a total crock of bs.

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Are you sure? Lots of soccer Mom's out there...

Remember the even shorter lived Team Knight Rider.....
    In no way am I hating on KITT being a Stang. This version is that bad that no matter what it sucks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information