Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can I Please Strangle a Hoe?!?

Last December I was involved in an auto accident. You see, I approached a traffic light that had apparently just turned green. I misjudged the speed of the other cars moving through the intersection and slammed in to the back of a little Toyota. This caused a domino effect that resulted in a three car pile-up. Luckily, everyone was fine and my car was the only car that needed to be towed.

Now, eight months later, I get a call from my insurance agent saying that the person in the very first car in the pile-up is suing for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The chick filing this claim has to be a complete scammer. Everyone in the cars that were damaged the most (my car and the one directly in front of me) were not hurt. Yet, this skank claims that she, in a car that was undamaged and two cars ahead of me, was so violently injured that she can barely get out of bed. This is the same lying biotch that was standing in the median smiling and smooching her boyfriend while we were waiting for the police officers to finish their report.

I am so ticked right now! I feel like hunting this hoe down and video taping her like they do when people try to make false workers' comp. claims. Either that or I could kick her in the head a few times and really give her something to sue for.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    I am so ticked right now! I feel like hunting this hoe down and video taping her like they do when people try to make false workers' comp. claims
    do it... then she will have no case

im sure it wouldn't be hard to track her down

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

"Is Wayne Brady gunna have to choke a bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    do it... then she will have no case

im sure it wouldn't be hard to track her down
    Not really. She lives right her in the same town and her name is on the accident report.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post

lmao.....

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post

Go get that whinney lil biatch...

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Become a member of the Slapaho tribe.

"now,you pissed us off!!" Trouble maker's Avatar
    Last December I was involved in an auto accident. You see, I approached a traffic light that had apparently just turned green. I misjudged the speed of the other cars moving through the intersection and slammed in to the back of a little Toyota. This caused a domino effect that resulted in a three car pile-up. Luckily, everyone was fine and my car was the only car that needed to be towed.

Now, eight months later, I get a call from my insurance agent saying that the person in the very first car in the pile-up is suing for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The chick filing this claim has to be a complete scammer. Everyone in the cars that were damaged the most (my car and the one directly in front of me) were not hurt. Yet, this skank claims that she, in a car that was undamaged and two cars ahead of me, was so violently injured that she can barely get out of bed. This is the same lying biotch that was standing in the median smiling and smooching her boyfriend while we were waiting for the police officers to finish their report.

I am so ticked right now! I feel like hunting this hoe down and video taping her like they do when people try to make false workers' comp. claims. Either that or I could kick her in the head a few times and really give her something to sue for.
    Unfortunately,if you hit anyone from the back,it is always your fault.It does not matter if you sustained a heart attack,your brakes went out,or your car got suddenly possesed by evil spirits..he or she always gets the blame..advice on the false claim..let her commit insurance fraud,and watch her get humiliated by the Insurance investigator.She better know a Doctor who is going to put his or her license on the line,and I don't know one out there that would.Another thing she is going to have a very hard time finding an attorney to commit to this case!!!

1932 Ford Coupe
    2002 Corvette Ragtop

Hey Sassy;

I have seen this first hand. It will NEVER stand up in court. What do you want to bet??

DisCrete

Let her take you to court.

Remember she has to pay for it Not you.

And when she loses, she can pay your lawyer as well.

Then counter sue her for time off work... lost wages... etc.

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

after a year?? isnt there a time frame to claim damages?

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble maker View Post
    Unfortunately,if you hit anyone from the back,it is always your fault.It does not matter if you sustained a heart attack,your brakes went out,or your car got suddenly possesed by evil spirits..he or she always gets the blame..advice on the false claim..let her commit insurance fraud,and watch her get humiliated by the Insurance investigator.She better know a Doctor who is going to put his or her license on the line,and I don't know one out there that would.Another thing she is going to have a very hard time finding an attorney to commit to this case!!!
    I know that I was at fault and I know that she won't get anymore than the $1,500 that my insurance company offered her. I was just venting because this chick is obviously up to some shadey business.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

I hate those kind of people.....sue for anything!!!!! To desperate to earn their living!!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble maker View Post
    Unfortunately,if you hit anyone from the back,it is always your fault.It does not matter if you sustained a heart attack,your brakes went out,or your car got suddenly possesed by evil spirits..he or she always gets the blame
    Negative on that....my g/f was in a accident about 6 months ago in her new car. She rear-ended a chic in a rental that was close to a light. The driver that she rear-ended was sited for unsafe lane change by the CHP...ended up being 100% the other persons fault. My g/f got her car fixed with nothing out of pocket. I will say that 95% of the time it is the fault of the person that does the rear-ending...but if someone is sited for doing something unsafe then they're screwed.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Almost similar shit happen to me.

I was in traffic on a bridge. It was litteraly a stand still. for some reason my car rolled foward and tapped the guy infront of me....the car probably rolled 2mph MAX...it was the same tap as you were parking and you tap the car infront or behind you.

My leg probably got tired and i guess i didnt have enough pressure on the brakes. even though i was sitting in traffic for over 30 minutes.

so I come out of the car to appologize to the guy and he is sitting there holding his neck like i just slammed into him at FULL FORCE.

You have no idea how furious I was....I wanted to break his window, drag him out of the car...beat the living shit out of him...and throw him of the bridge..and hope he landed on the ground and not on water.

So instead...i looked at my car and saw there was absolutly no damage...not even a scuff mark.....i just turned around and left.

Never heard from the asshole again....even when he passed me on the freeway later when the traffic cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by ninobrn99 View Post
    after a year?? isnt there a time frame to claim damages?
    I think it varies by state.........and I believe WI the time limit is a year on the statute of limitations for this type of thing

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Sorry to hear you are having to deal with a dirtbag.

My wife had a mere bump with a car that started into an intersection then stopped again. My wife touched the car in front of her and did NO damage. Both my wife and the lady in front were dropping off kids at school. The woman in front got out of her car, checked on the infant in the back seat, then got back in the car, "losing" the ability to even move. Medic was called and ended up transporting her. The Medics were a little perturbed at her and gave her the full treatment, backboard, neck brace, and every IV they could conceivably justify (I found this out later). The officer who worked the "crash" was from a different agency, but I spoke with him on the telephone. He said the other woman had no insurance, a fictitious tag, no inspection, and was driving revoked. He went to the hospital and loaded her up with charges (she was released a couple of hours later).

I told me wife to take digital pictures of the vehicles. She did and I forwarded a CD of them to our insurance company. I was contacted by an adjuster and their fraud investigator who assured me that no payment was going to be made to the woman (some insurance companies have very aggressive fraud departments). The "injured" lady even called us at home and told my wife "thanks" for being so kind at the scene, but that her brother-in-law was her lawyer and would be contacting us. That's when I knew she was a blue ribbon bitch. My wife was at fault, but nothing was damaged and no one was hurt. The "crash" had to be reported because of the complaint of injury (NC law).

End result was that the woman faced multiple charges, my insurance company only paid her $120 to have her bumper buffed out, and her "medical expenses" were thrown back on her. We did not have our premiums increase either. If she hadn't been greedy, she wouldn't have gotten that poetic justice.

Back in March, a woman hit me in my T-bird and totalled it (that's why I have a Z28 now). I was absolutely inundated with mail from the ambulance chasers. All of them making sure my "rights" were upheld. Yeah right, for 40% of anything I get they'll protect my rights. I was a little sore the next day, but for heaven's sake, it was nothing and over in two days with no medical treatment.

I declined and always will. These greedy bastards, both accusers and attorneys, are lower than whale shit in my book.

I hope you get some poetic justice in your case as well.

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

This is a perfect example of why our insurance rates are so high
    2000TA, ARCTIC WHITE, 6 SPD
    ALL THE USUAL STUFF
    A MILE HIGH & A SECOND SLOWER

black
    2001 pontiac formula

jad628 is right about aggressive fraud departments when i had my acctdent i hit this lady going 7 mph and sah came back two weeks later saying that she had been suffering from back, neck and other bs but my insurance company basically told her to go fuck herself

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

These people that file false claims are just hoping that the insurance co will up the settlement amount to avoid a protracted lawsuit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information