Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

camaro2fast4u gets some, and a cheeseball gets more than he bargained for

So i'm at my co-workers wedding reception last night, and I start talking to one of the bride's friends. She's cute, so i ask her to dance. We dance for a couple of songs and then go to the bar for a drink. This complete cheese-dick comes over and starts hitting on her while we're talking. I'm like, WTF dude, theres plenty of other women here, get your own. I finally manage to get her away from this douchebag, and i was feeling pretty good from my 3 previous scotches and she was getting drunk so i start to put the moves on her. we end up in the service closet next to the kitchen where she gives me one of the best blowjobs i've ever had in my life. we finish up and she tells me she wants to go back and dance. I've still got my pants around my ankles so i tell her i'll be in there in a minute. I get myself together and head back into the ballroom where lo and behold i see cheese-dick talking to her again. I've already gotten what i was looking for so i saunter back over to the bar for another drink. a couple minutes later, i look over and both of them are out on the dance floor and she's kissing him. i'm like, . that's nasty. i sat at the bar the rest of the night shaking my head in disbelief. That poor bastard will probably never know.

bullshit!

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Ummmmmm.........what was she doing before you???

98 Formula
    06 duramax

must've been a real classy lady

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Red Foreman says : "How bout my foot up your ASS!!!!"

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

Ahhh snowballer. He basically gave you a blowjob

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

i call bull shit. good story though.

did she swallow?

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

just want to see where this goes.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Great story. whether its true or not, i love it lmao

White
    1998 Trans Am

seriously though, girls these days. its just not that hard anymore! i seriously wish it wasn't so easy cuz now its about as rewarding as a ride on the tea cups. sure its fun at the time, but as soon as your done, you turn around and see someone else having their go!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    Red Foreman says : "How bout my foot up your ASS!!!!"

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    seriously though, girls these days. its just not that hard anymore! i seriously wish it wasn't so easy cuz now its about as rewarding as a ride on the tea cups. sure its fun at the time, but as soon as your done, you turn around and see someone else having their go!
    lol that is soooo true. we were out at a bbq last night and the club the night before where a guy we work with brought his sister inlaw to try and meet some guys. She is a good looking girl just down from cali for the weekend. First night she was all over anyone who got close to her from our group but everyone just pushed her away since this one guy really needed to get laid. They make out all night long and grind on each other, then they go back and the guy decided to be 'respectful" and not sleep with her (after a blowjob) Last night at the BBQ she was all pissed off at the first guy for not sleeping with her and was all over everyone again til she started making out with another guy for the first half of the night and then decided she didnt want a blakc guy so she started on everyone else again til we left.. I finally pissed her off real bad before we left but she was so damned trashed I doubt she will even remember.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    omg that is funny

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Good story!

But do you think that you were maybe not the first and you could have been recieving a snowball as well as the first chump?

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

I would assume he was the first since he is the one who took her over to the bar and got drunk with her. She is probrably just a lightweight who is a whore when she is drunk like the girl I was talking about..

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro2fast4u View Post
    So i'm at my co-workers wedding reception last night, and I start talking to one of the bride's friends. She's cute, so i ask her to dance. We dance for a couple of songs and then go to the bar for a drink. This complete cheese-dick comes over and starts hitting on her while we're talking. I'm like, WTF dude, theres plenty of other women here, get your own. I finally manage to get her away from this douchebag, and i was feeling pretty good from my 3 previous scotches and she was getting drunk so i start to put the moves on her. we end up in the service closet next to the kitchen where she gives me one of the best blowjobs i've ever had in my life. we finish up and she tells me she wants to go back and dance. I've still got my pants around my ankles so i tell her i'll be in there in a minute. I get myself together and head back into the ballroom where lo and behold i see cheese-dick talking to her again. I've already gotten what i was looking for so i saunter back over to the bar for another drink. a couple minutes later, i look over and both of them are out on the dance floor and she's kissing him. i'm like, . that's nasty. i sat at the bar the rest of the night shaking my head in disbelief. That poor bastard will probably never know.

haha ew, thats gross

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    haha ew, thats gross
    lmfao...

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro2fast4u View Post
    Serves him right for trying to cock block....you should've walked by as they were making out and said something like "Dude she just ate my load!! She didn't even have time to rinse my kids out!!" Extra points if everyone at the wedding hears...I hate cock blockers as you can tell.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
    lol that is soooo true. we were out at a bbq last night and the club the night before where a guy we work with brought his sister inlaw to try and meet some guys. She is a good looking girl just down from cali for the weekend. First night she was all over anyone who got close to her from our group but everyone just pushed her away since I really needed to get laid. we make out all night long and grind on each other, then we go back and I decided to be 'respectful" and not sleep with her (after a blowjob) Last night at the BBQ she was all pissed off at me for not sleeping with her and was all over everyone again til she started making out with another guy for the first half of the night and then decided she didnt want a blakc guy so she started on everyone else again til we left.. I finally pissed her off real bad before we left but she was so damned trashed I doubt she will even remember.
    Fixed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information