NBM
    '00 Z28

calling out BigFrog

I'd like to think that we as auto enthusiasts have a rather open mind about true performance vehicles. We've had many debates on this forum as to what a "ricer", "rice" and an "import" are. From what I've gathered, the general belief is that anyone who is a poser is a ricer, any car that is made to be a poser is rice, and usually we call a tastefully done non domestic car an import.

Well in the kills, one of our members has been talking about wanting to put his import, a respectable EVO, up against an LS1. Well, he finally got a little bit of a run with one and was posting about it.

Instead of being a civilized human being about the whole thing, this newbie BigFrog, says
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog
    What the hell is an EVO?

If it's another lawn mower engine POS from Japan, don't bother answering me.
    Upset at how ignorant this guy was being about a true performance vehicle, whether his flavor or not, I told him what an EVO is and that he ought to give it a little repsect. Yes there was a one swear word in the post, and I refered to his probable use of his mouth for pleasuring his choice of same gendered partners. However, after he responded to me, I was a lot cleaner in my next post.

One other member refered to the guy as a well known slang term for a farm animal that crows in the early morning after BigFrog made this post

Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog
    I don't think I am superior; I like my car and found owning it a better option than buying a 4 banger that sounds like a yard tool. People that spend thousands on a Japanese 4-banger so it can run as quick and fast as a stock American Muscle Car? Go for it, just don’t expect anyone to view your “Frankenstein Dog” in the same way they look at well bred race horse.

I also don't have a "dick sucker", a term you seem to be familiar with. No matter what happens I will never be embarrassed driving my LS1, all the rice in the orient can drive by me: stock, modified - whatever - My car is what it is and all the modifications people have to do to make their POS Ricers something competitive is only proof of their never ending Vehicle Erectile Dysfunction frustrations..
    Then, after all the trash he talked, he runs to the mod whining and crying about how out of line we were.

Well, BigFrog, you don't like it, find another pad to perch on. Or croak, I don't give a damn. You are a troll. By 0850 hours central standard time on 4/18/2006 you've made a total 16 posts. You've done a lot of trash talking in that short amount of posts and I think our board would be better off with out you.

Take a look at my post count, now add whatever I had onto it before the board went down, came back up and went down again and you'll understand I've been on here a while. Not as long as many others, but long enough to not have to put up with a tool like yourslelf. Especially when I've never had a warning for a damn thing until you came along. Frankly, I don't give a damn about the warning, because it means nothing. The mods were just doing their jobs and took as little action as possible to still fill the responsibility. I think they may even see you're a punk.

So, respond if you like. I don't give a damn. Because, personally, I think you're nothing but a troll that feeds off of this. Keep in mind, for the most part, we're performance entuiasts here. Not just block headed cromagnon knuckle draggers that believe we're superior because we drive one brand or another. People like you give all of us a bad name.

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

Well put Tonelco!

NBM
    '00 Z28

ttt

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

so. fucking. what.

you're not his dad.

you're not his boss.

whatever he said you let affect you. What makes you better than him by generating this little sissy-fit thread? absolutely nothing. I know you're a cool dude man, but serously, let it go.

I thought calling someone out meant either proving them dead wrong on something or proving they aren't who or what they claim to be, not just complaining about some loudmouth shit talker who hates imports.
    No?

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT
    I thought calling someone out meant either proving them dead wrong on something or proving they aren't who or what they claim to be, not just complaining about some loudmouth shit talker who hates imports.
    No?

ditto, maybe I don't know the call out rules or somthing

NBM
    '00 Z28

Sorry everyone. I was just ticked off at the guy for being such a puss and running to the mods when he was insulted, even though he felt more than okay insulting other members of the board.

I wanted to call him out on that and here what he had to say. I didn't mean for it to be more of the same whining.

I apologize to everyone here who feels it was stupid. I'm taking your advise and letting it go.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i had a noob do that to me too. seems the newbs are quick to cry about others when a conflict starts up. good of ya to let it go. but you pretty much tatooed that alert on yer profile for life

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    Sorry everyone. I was just ticked off at the guy for being such a puss and running to the mods when he was insulted, even though he felt more than okay insulting other members of the board.

I wanted to call him out on that and here what he had to say. I didn't mean for it to be more of the same whining.

I apologize to everyone here who feels it was stupid. I'm taking your advise and letting it go.
    Good to see you washed the sand out of your vagina.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

wow..that's a fucked up statement. gonna have to rememebr that

NBM
    '00 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan

yeah yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT
    No?

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60

yeah yeah.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Sandy vagina.... I haven't heard that one in a while

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan

Ouch, you never even said Mangina, heh!

Thread Information