Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Calling on EVIL-LS1

Ok Mr. P, Orion, Z28Thunder, and the rest of our beloved mods... please don't lock this thread down. It's legit, I am a camaro owner and so is Jimmy

Alrite man, so I was hanging out with the Rodger boys and their mustang friends this past Saturday night at the Dairy Queen, and they told me you claim to have the fastest factory LS1 on the east coast? We all know how the he said, she said stuff goes, so I'll dismiss it just for what its worth. So this is an official "Call Out" for you to run me! Don't worry about putting gears in you're car, I'm still running my factory 2.73s. We've got the same mods so it should be an even race. Whaddya say man?

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

sounds like a fun time you should go on the cruise with us i want to get a whole MD VA, WV, and surrounding areas meet going on with shoot tons of camaros

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

yeah man, i'm in, just leme know about a week in advance. If you hit the f-bodyhideout members, I'm sure A TON of them would be down for going. I've been trying to get a track day set for all of us hideout members, but each time I get on here, I forget to get on the website and check

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

I'm finding it funny someone can claim to be the fastest anything and have a stock gear/stock rear end.

Be careful on the street.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Sorry, should've mentioned this before... This will be a supervised, sanctioned race held on a closed private road No really, that's the only spot that I race

Black
    01 SS Built LS6 740RWHP

can New yorkers join in on the cruise?

U-R-Sofa-King-Retarded SINISTER-TA's Avatar

NBM
    2002 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    I'm finding it funny someone can claim to be the fastest anything and have a stock gear/stock rear end.

Be careful on the street.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnboy View Post
    can New yorkers join in on the cruise?
    Only if you have a stock gear

Alright Ill stop thread jacking this!

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Only if you have a stock gear

Alright Ill stop thread jacking this!
    Prick

J/K

Besides, you're one of a handful that has alot of quality info on here, I feel pleased when you chime in

Black
    01 SS Built LS6 740RWHP

I have a stock rear with 3:42's

Black
    2002 Z28

im in VA and whens this sweet cruise goin down? if if your trying to compare stock speed mastercraft is your camaro a stripper model?or atleast stripped for some weight loss?

RED
    2002/Z28

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    Ok Mr. P, Orion, Z28Thunder, and the rest of our beloved mods... please don't lock this thread down. It's legit, I am a camaro owner and so is Jimmy

Alrite man, so I was hanging out with the Rodger boys and their mustang friends this past Saturday night at the Dairy Queen, and they told me you claim to have the fastest factory LS1 on the east coast? We all know how the he said, she said stuff goes, so I'll dismiss it just for what its worth. So this is an official "Call Out" for you to run me! Don't worry about putting gears in you're car, I'm still running my factory 2.73s. We've got the same mods so it should be an even race. Whaddya say man?
    Hahahaha You believe what you want to. I have never claimed I had the fastest factory LS1 car around them. There just mad because one of there buddys got beat by a LS1 car one night lol.Iam doing gears/LT's/ORY/tune/DR's. Before I race on the street again. I need to get rid of the 273s there killing my take off. When I hit 2nd thats when it starts to pull like crazy at the track..The gears are free so thats why Iam doing it. Its a complete rearend with gears..

Lets do it at Colonial beach drag strip on a fridaynight.
    Last edited by EVIL-LS1; 03-23-2010 at 08:14 PM.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

We're not racing on the "street". It's on a private, closed, sanctioned road

And come on man, a fellow LS1 car and another. It'll be fun dude.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by F-my-body View Post
    im in VA and whens this sweet cruise goin down? if if your trying to compare stock speed mastercraft is your camaro a stripper model?or atleast stripped for some weight loss?
    Stripped more than most I guess you could say. It's a hardtop and cloth interrior, but it's got all the power options. But somebody told me they were willing to put $100 of their own that says I would beat Jimmy. I could care less, no pressure on me since it's not my money, but I guess somebody knows something I don't know about his car. Maybe that's why he doesn't wanna race

RED
    2002/Z28

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    We're not racing on the "street". It's on a private, closed, sanctioned road

And come on man, a fellow LS1 car and another. It'll be fun dude.
    It anit that I won't race you why should I dog the shit out of my car every week/weekend.No one dont now shit about my car. Where about is this road.It will be fun we can see who is the fastest we could try and set up the mustang boys.. Anyways we shouldn't race each other we need to stick together and beat up on the mustang boys..I'am trying to get 2 other camaros to come out soon also..There LS1s also..
    Last edited by EVIL-LS1; 03-23-2010 at 08:20 PM.

RED
    2002/Z28

Have you ever ran your car at the track I just ran mine this thursdaynight and fridaynight.. So I now what my car can do.I didnt see the rodgers boys or anyone hangout out with them there eaither.. Another thing the rodger boys asked what my car Ran and I said 8.9s/9.0s in the 1/8th. How is that the fastest car on the east coast.
    Last edited by EVIL-LS1; 03-23-2010 at 08:25 PM.

Black
    01 SS Built LS6 740RWHP

ill race winner

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

None of the mustang guys wanna race, except for the one. And even he was quite surprised I beat him. I'm anxious as hell to run that green mustang, but nobody would tell me anything about the car I'll be up at DQ sometime between 9pm-10pm Saturday evening, be there. Keep me posted in this thread as to who you've got coming. From what I understand, there's quite a few mustangs that ALWAYS hang out there on Saturday night.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by EVIL-LS1 View Post
    Have you ever ran your car at the track I just ran mine this thursdaynight and fridaynight.. So I now what my car can do.I didnt see the rodgers boys or anyone hangout out with them there eaither.. Another thing the rodger boys asked what my car Ran and I said 8.9s/9.0s in the 1/8th. How is that the fastest car on the east coast.
    Bought the car in October, had to get it inspected, so when that happened, tracks had closed. Haven't had a chance. And when I do run it, I won't be giving up any information as to what it does run... atleast not the truth But I'm assuming it should run 8.3s/8.4s with good traction... I'd probably put $100 on it even Still not fast

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information