Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

A call out to SARGE!!

This is to Sarge or anyone else with money to blow to help out all of us fellow LSX motor heads. I have seen these plugs and want to know if they are worth the money or another scam to rip people off. I know Sarge that you have tested tires and such, trying to help future buyers. I just found them today and money is kinda tight right now, but my car is due up for a tune up soon so....

http://www.pulstarplug.com/
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

subscribed

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

They look great, but I am skeptical. Companies make there product look so good while trying to rip off the consumer. I figured Sarge would be perfect since he tries to get to the bottom of stuff and not bullshit around.

Impounded
    05 GTO

$25 a plug?? Are they on crack?

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I went through there whole site. I know there is a write up on wires and many write ups on oil.. now its plug time.. It seems to me like this plug is a capacitor of some sort. Like the useless msd coilpacks but maybe better.

NGK, Delcos, autolites and these needs to be tested..

BTW i had those 4 prong gay plugs in my truck and they foul out really quick. I had a smoother idle tho.. but i have a msd coilpack as well.
    Last edited by JoshieDoom; 03-24-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: spelling.. damn kentuckian

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I have seen upward of $18 dollars a plug around my parts for a normal plug, Iridium (spell?) so what is the extra $7 dollars. I understand they won't make more power, but might free up power. Plus if there claim for gas mileage is correct, then they would pay for themselves. And with the price that is why I am asking for someone with money to spare to test them before someone like myself without alot of money to blow to test them before someone gets ripped off.

rapter34
    $200 bucks for spark plugs! wow. I would love to see if they have that much improvements.

Impounded
    05 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I have seen upward of $18 dollars a plug around my parts for a normal plug, Iridium (spell?) so what is the extra $7 dollars. I understand they won't make more power, but might free up power. Plus if there claim for gas mileage is correct, then they would pay for themselves. And with the price that is why I am asking for someone with money to spare to test them before someone like myself without alot of money to blow to test them before someone gets ripped off.
    ok, I stand corrected. Anyone that pays $18 for a plug is also on crack. If you pay the extra $7 then you're on super-crack.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

My guess with these is that youd get as much HP as if you were indexing your plugs...

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

i didnt realize ho wmuch those cost? i dont care what they are unless they add more then 15rwhp they arent worth 200 bucks to me...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Save your money and get the autozone cheapies.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I agree with a write up being done. Like how are these plugs with nitrous, SC, turboed, etc... Are they complete garbage, or the next evolution of plugs. Never know until you test them. Might come stock in the next supercar.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

You say crack and super crack but for those trying to squeeze every drop out then they may be worth it. Not saying that I am, I would rather put the $200 towards a light weight flywheel but you never know. There are people out there that could care less about money, I wish I was one of them. I myself have AC Delco's in right now. And to the indexing, I have tried that with my snowmobile, didn't notice a difference at all. You would think you would notice more on a triple sled then a 8 cylinder car, but thats my .02

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Another question is how long do they last? How much abuse can they take? Are they meant for daily driving? etc etc

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thats exactly what I want to find out. Can they handle DD. They say on the site 50,000 miles from what I saw. Can they handle anything. If they added 15 hp then $200 is cheaper then shit to me. Best bang for the buck.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

This is to Sarge or anyone else with money to blow to help out all of us fellow LSX motor heads. I have seen these plugs and want to know if they are worth the money or another scam to rip people off. I know Sarge that you have tested tires and such, trying to help future buyers. I just found them today and money is kinda tight right now, but my car is due up for a tune up soon so....

http://www.pulstarplug.com/
    how many miles is on your car ?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

72,000 miles. Not a whole bunch but mpg is slipping and my O2's where just replaced, so I am thinking plugs.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

72,000 miles. Not a whole bunch but mpg is slipping and my O2's where just replaced, so I am thinking plugs.
    you shouldnt have to change them until 100k..........it might need the MAF cleaned

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I though about that but when I ported my MAF, I cleaned it with electronic cleaner. That was about 10,000 miles ago. Haven't de-screened it, I could check it again. I have no engine codes which is a plus. Fuel filter was changed about 30,000 miles ago.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

I though about that but when I ported my MAF, I cleaned it with electronic cleaner. That was about 10,000 miles ago. Haven't de-screened it, I could check it again. I have no engine codes which is a plus. Fuel filter was changed about 30,000 miles ago.
    have you oiled your K&N filter lately ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information