Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Exclamation Cadillac Performance Parts For Cadillac V8 Big-Block - Caddy

Cadillac Performance Parts For Cadillac V8 Big-Block - Caddy Speed Parts - New Speed Parts

A New Top-End Kit For The Cadillac 472s And 500sThere was a time in the '50s when a Cadillac V-8 was the ultimate hot rod engine, and Jerry Potter thinks that time is now-but he's thinking of the '68 to '76 472ci and 500ci mills. Jerry's shop, Potter Automotive, features a division called Cadillac Performance Parts (CPP) located in Soddy, Tennessee, just north of Chattanooga. The shop houses all the equipment to make one of these big Caddies scream, and in conjunction with Stan Justus at Stallion Racing Components, CPP has released its own line of aluminum cylinder heads and complete top-end kits designed to make serious horsepower in bolt-on form.

Photo Gallery: Cadillac Performance Parts For Cadillac V8 Big-Block - Cylinder Heads & Intake Manifolds - Hot Rod Magazine

Photo Gallery: Cadillac Performance Parts For Cadillac V8 Big-Block - Cylinder Heads & Intake Manifolds - Hot Rod Magazine

Cadillac Performance Parts For Cadillac V8 Big-Block - Caddy Speed Parts - New Speed Parts | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

Pewter
    99 Z/28

lol i actually have a 8.2L with the original th400 still attached sitting behind the garage at my parents house that i honestly did forget about haha...been meaning to sell it but this might have changed my mind. someday someday

Thread Information