BIGRED Z

Buying an 01 WS6 this Friday....

It's Pewter. Been thinking of some graphics that would look good. Post up pics and links of your ride with graphics. Especially if you have a pewter TA.

Lori

BIGRED Z
    http://3rdgendecals.com/TransAm.htm
    http://www.autografics.com/pages/birds4.htm

Some of these look pretty nice. Opinions?

I did pick up some black Pontiac inserts for the rear, black trans am badges for the doors, and fill ins for the bird on the front. Got them from Ebay.

Lori
    Last edited by BIGRED Z; 03-21-2006 at 05:11 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

How many miles? Will ya tell us what you gave for it? I've thought about selling mine. It only has 5,900 miles and is set up nicely with a ProCharger and many other goodies.

Post up some pics! I always did like the pewter color

Pewter Metallic
    2001 Trans Am WS.6

Thumbs up

here's mine

I decided on red for everything. The "Trans Am" on the sides, the front bird, rear "Pontiac", and the "Ram Air" on the hood are all reflective Red. The "Pontiac" on the headlight cover is just normal red. The brake calipers are also in red.

Here's a closer look on the front end where you can see the Ram Air and Pontiac on the headlight cover.

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys
    How many miles? Will ya tell us what you gave for it? I've thought about selling mine. It only has 5,900 miles and is set up nicely with a ProCharger and many other goodies.

Post up some pics! I always did like the pewter color
    It's an 01. Has 16,400 miles. Got a very nice deal on it. Will be able to post up pics after Friday when we go pick her up. First it needs a good cleaning, she's prolly never seen a clay bar.

Lori

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED Z
    It's an 01. Has 16,400 miles. Got a very nice deal on it. Will be able to post up pics after Friday when we go pick her up. First it needs a good cleaning, she's prolly never seen a clay bar.

Lori
    Looks very nice, I'd say I got a [B]very[B] nice deal as well (mine's also an '01)....if I took all of the performance extras off of it and put all of the stock parts back on, I'd still make money on the car, plus have all of the performance goods in hand. It was a unique situation.

BIGRED Z
    I like the fact that it's "newer" than the Z if you take mileage into account. Sure it's a year older than the Z but has half the mileage. I imagine we'll keep both for long enough to transfer all the mods on the Z to the WS6 then sell the Z.

The plan is to take what we can get on the Z, pay off the WS6 and still have enough to buy the 99 Saab we have our eye on. We need a passenger vehicle! We have 4 vehicles, and none of them have passenger room. I have a Ranger for sale too, proceeds from that will go towards the Saab as well. Basically, we will have everything paid off in the next year, and then it's time to buy the Z06.

Lori

White
    '10 ZR1

I like the fact that it's "newer" than the Z if you take mileage into account. Sure it's a year older than the Z but has half the mileage. I imagine we'll keep both for long enough to transfer all the mods on the Z to the WS6 then sell the Z.

The plan is to take what we can get on the Z, pay off the WS6 and still have enough to buy the 99 Saab we have our eye on. We need a passenger vehicle! We have 4 vehicles, and none of them have passenger room. I have a Ranger for sale too, proceeds from that will go towards the Saab as well. Basically, we will have everything paid off in the next year, and then it's time to buy the Z06.

Lori
    helluva plan, those new ZO6's are wild

BIGRED Z
    Holy shit, not the new ones! I make a good living, but I don't quite roll like that! We're talking an 03 or 04 Z06. But yeah, the new ones rock.

Lori

White
    '10 ZR1

Holy shit, not the new ones! I make a good living, but I don't quite roll like that! We're talking an 03 or 04 Z06. But yeah, the new ones rock.

Lori
    either way, still a very cool car the Corvette is the last car I'll add to my collection, then I don't think I'll buy another car ever again. I just don't know which Vette I'll buy just yet.

Thread Information