Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Bus drivers suck!

Ok, so my brother just got home about 30 min. ago who looks like he's about to cry. Now as we all know he is 13, and is a big guy as i described in a thread i made like 2 weeks ago but does not deserve to be humiliated by adults. Ok so heres the situation, I ask whats wrong and he said, his bus driver keeps calling him "big boy" all the time. He said it's been going on for about a week or so and today he says he told him to " sit his fat ass down" when he was aboarding the bus at school to go home. Then he said when he dropped him off at the neighborhood he was getting his stuff together and the guy let all the other kids off and as soon as he was at the door to get off the bus driver closed them and drove him all the way to the other end of the neighborhood for him to get off with all the other kids and was laughing about it. My brothers pretty upset. Since he told my mom she said she's gonna call the bus supervisors and see if he can be disciplined or something.

Tommorow i would like to go to the bus stop with him and personally get on the bus and cave a hole in his face for fuckng with my lil bro. I bet he doesn't know he has an older brother who doesn't let his younger one take shit.

Well anyways, what do you all suggest we do to get back at this guy? Is there a way we can get him disciplined, or something like that? Anybody have any suggestions? We're just gonna call the bus supervisors and see what happens. Yall know of anything else to do?

Thanks.

2011 Prius

Maybe it will motivate him to lose some ponds, then you can think him... Just let your mom call his supervisor and let them punish him, best way to handle things. County hates pissed off mothers.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

that's so sad. i don't know if they'll let you board the bus but i'd give the fcuker my .02 if i was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im that way over my little sister too. no one messes with baby siblings!

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Omgosh! That is freaking horrible! That bus driver for sure has some issues because that is just so rude and absolutely horrible.

I'd get his ass fired for sure if that was my kid, brother, sister or just some random person. That is just not how uou talk to kids. Whether they are overweight or not.

The dudes a bus driver for god sake. He doesn't need to take out his patheticness on other people.

Fuckin get his ass fire. Raise hell. I'd do more than call. I'd go up there to talk to supervised in person.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Get on the bus in the morning and just give him the techno viking point/stare

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Call a local TV station and have them make an example of the guy. That's bullshit! Public humility is the best way to do it. You're not physically harming the guy, but you are ruining his credibility, his career, his life.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Maybe it will motivate him to lose some ponds, then you can think him... Just let your mom call his supervisor and let them punish him, best way to handle things. County hates pissed off mothers.
    No, he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment by adults bottom line, no matter how big or small he is, it's just not right. But yea, my mom will call the supervisors.

Black
    99 Z28

That was inappropriate for sure.

You were just the other day talking about your brother's weight getting out of hand.

I'm certainly not taking a bus drivers side in this. We had pudgy kids when I was in school. They were called fat asses too.

Either they got really tough about it and funny, or they got sick of getting told they were fat and started doing something about it. A childhood friend of mine that was overweight just died a few weeks ago, died in his sleep. Sleep aphneia or whatever is what they said was the cause.

This is my kinda general advise for people. If you don't wanna be called _____, don't be _____.

This works pretty simply...
    If it bothers you to be called a bitch, don't be a bitch.
    If it bothers you to be called a dick, don't be a dick.
    If it bothers you to be called white trash, don't be white trash.
    if it bothers you to be called fat, don't be fat.

The bus driver behaving that way was TOTALLY inappropriate and inexcuseable. I'd wanna kick his ass if I were you too, but maybe with your brother, it's time to ask him what's going on about his weight. It could be that he feels helpless about it like he can't do anything about it. He could feel like no one would want him to go out and do things that would involve being out of the house. Who knows what the heck goes on in his head about his weight, but asking him about it might give him space to talk to you about whatever is going on about it. Since you're brothers, I doubt it's a genetic thing and it's probably something at his age, he could quickly and easily get his weight back into something he'll be more comfortable with.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    that's so sad. i don't know if they'll let you board the bus but i'd give the fcuker my .02 if i was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im that way over my little sister too. no one messes with baby siblings!
    It is very sad I reaaaaallly want to get on the bus and just swing on him tommorow morning but i can't do that......

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Throw the fucker out when he opens the door. I got grounded from my truck once last year. I was the last one on and left my wallet. Damn ghetto ass bus driver ( black crackhead looking lady with bleached blonde hair stole my wallet. My mom called and said that it might have been because there was a bunch of people and it fell out etc., not blaiming anyone for stealing. The next day she was on the defense and nervous when I asked her about. She "punished" me for saying it was four kids to a seat (there was) by making me sit up front. My mom just mentioned the four to a seat thing in a call to the bus barn to explain that it might have accidentaly wiggled out of my pocket with so many people.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post

You were just the other day talking about your brother's weight getting out of hand.

I'm certainly not taking a bus drivers side in this. We had pudgy kids when I was in school. They were called fat asses too.

Either they got really tough about it and funny, or they got sick of getting told they were fat and started doing something about it. A childhood friend of mine that was overweight just died a few weeks ago, died in his sleep. Sleep aphneia or whatever is what they said was the cause.

This is my kinda general advise for people. If you don't wanna be called _____, don't be _____.

The bus driver behaving that way was TOTALLY inappropriate and inexcuseable. I'd wanna kick his ass if I were you too, but maybe with your brother, it's time to ask him what's going on about his weight. It could be that he feels helpless about it like he can't do anything about it. He could feel like no one would want him to go out and do things that would involve being out of the house. Who knows what the heck goes on in his head about his weight, but asking him about it might give him space to talk to you about whatever is going on about it. Since you're brothers, I doubt it's a genetic thing and it's probably something at his age, he could quickly and easily get his weight back into something he'll be more comfortable with.
    It's almost like every time i ask him about it he immediatly changes the subject or trys to be a smartass it's up to him to lose weight not me i can't help the boy if he doesn't wanna be helped and believe me i tried. But thats besides the fact of the matter, he shouldn't be teased by adults, it's ridiculous.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Throw the fucker out when he opens the door. I got grounded from my truck once last year. I was the last one on and left my wallet. Damn ghetto ass bus driver ( black crackhead looking lady with bleached blonde hair stole my wallet. My mom called and said that it might have been because there was a bunch of people and it fell out etc., not blaiming anyone for stealing. The next day she was on the defense and nervous when I asked her about. She "punished" me for saying it was four kids to a seat (there was) by making me sit up front. My mom just mentioned the four to a seat thing in a call to the bus barn to explain that it might have accidentaly wiggled out of my pocket with so many people.
    I tell ya these damn bus drivers fucking suck out here man that sucks ass your wallet got stolen. I am thinking hard about going into school late, just to go on that bus and show that bus driver what happens when he fucks with my lil bro.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Was he riding the bus because you're in football? With dropping my mom and bro off at school every morning (mom's an elementary teacher, bro is an 8th grader) and then picking mom up and four, then him at 5:30, I spend over three hours in the drivers seat every day... I'm mad at my bro. Yesterday he lost his two week old iphone in the football locker room. My parents should have learned after him killing 2 previous expensive ones in the laundry machine then never carrying the third with him.

Black
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    It's almost like every time i ask him about it he immediatly changes the subject or trys to be a smartass it's up to him to lose weight not me i can't help the boy if he doesn't wanna be helped and believe me i tried. But thats besides the fact of the matter, he shouldn't be teased by adults, it's ridiculous.
    He changes the subject and gets smartass about it because he's not comfortable talking to you about it.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Bus drivers DO NOT like witnesses. Over in NYC, seems there is something in the news every day about bus drivers.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Would those be duck ponds or fish ponds????? Should I bring a shootgun or a rod and reel?

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post

maybe people should just act the way they are and people can either let them or rudely complain about it

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Was he riding the bus because you're in football? With dropping my mom and bro off at school every morning (mom's an elementary teacher, bro is an 8th grader) and then picking mom up and four, then him at 5:30, I spend over three hours in the drivers seat every day... I'm mad at my bro. Yesterday he lost his two week old iphone in the football locker room. My parents should have learned after him killing 2 previous expensive ones in the laundry machine then never carrying the third with him.

Yea i'm in the process of trying to be recruited on the football team for game number 6 so i've been staying after school latley and not leaving till like 4:10 and he gets out at 3:30 and gets home at like 4:00. My bro's in 8th too and he also has an iphone. He will never lose it he guards the thing with his life.

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Would those be duck ponds or fish ponds????? Should I bring a shootgun or a rod and reel?
    You should bring a shotgun. lol sorry couldnt resist finding a typo in a typo knock.

If your bro has an Iphone, he must have a digital voice recorder in it? If so, have him set it to record when he gets on and off the bus. Nothing beats evidence. Then have mom call the bus yard.
    Last edited by buswwa; 09-17-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: because I remembered the dvr thing.
    FOR SALE 2000 Z28 M6
    It's pretty much Raw Awesome

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by buswwa View Post
    You should bring a shotgun. lol sorry couldnt resist finding a typo in a typo knock.

If your bro has an Iphone, he must have a digital voice recorder in it? If so, have him set it to record when he gets on and off the bus. Nothing beats evidence. Then have mom call the bus yard.
    Awsome! I pwnt myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information