burn out contest...

This is a discussion on burn out contest... within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; So tonight my buddy and I went to go tinker with my toys. Out of boredom we decided to have ...

FUGLY CBR1000RR rider.com

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

burn out contest...

So tonight my buddy and I went to go tinker with my toys. Out of boredom we decided to have a slight burnout contest to see who could leave the longer strip.
    Now my buddy is no good with a manual transmission... sooo I took the 67 Mustang powered by a 351W w/ 3spd manual and my buddy took the 68 Chevelle with 350 and 400th automatic.

The outcome surprised me because the stang wouldn't do shit for a burnout, but I got the thing to time down because the new Holley was sticking, but I worked that out tonight and she's jumping between 600 and 700 rpm's at idle. Well I took off and left a pretty impressive little strip though it didn't smoke just marked the pavement. Right after my buddy jumped on the Chevelle and left a slightly less impressive strip but smoked out the car lol. Granted the tires on the cars aren't some big wide tires... but I always find it fun to turn em loose.

Anyone else find it much too fun to turn their tires loose... until you need to buy new ones. lol

And sorry... no pics. It was dark and we were just messing around having fun.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Hell yeah. I try not to spin em too much because I dont have a lot of money for new ones but I like to get it sideways every now and then.

Nbm
    2000 Camaro SS

all the time. all the way through first, then second, then a little in third, but by then im getting a little speed going so i back off. gotta love this cold weather!

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by totalkos View Post
    all the time. all the way through first, then second, then a little in third, but by then im getting a little speed going so i back off. gotta love this cold weather!
    Hell yeah, i can get them loose so easy with out even smokin them all the way through 2nd.

So much fun.

Thread Information