Thread: BUMS!!

LIGHT PEWTER METALIC
    1999 SS CAMARO

BUMS!!

Ok I just want to make sure I'm not the only person that thinks this is FUCKED UP? SO Sunday night I had to go to the infamous Wal-Mart, on my way out with my two kids, one 5 yr old, and my 3 yr old both girls, as I'm heading towards my 1987 4-runner that is rusted all to hell, with no mirrors, I see this dirty scruff looking guy leaning against a old but clean looking Cadilac driver looks to be about 6'6" big black guy and another scruff dude sittin in the passenger seat. As soon as we get to the truck the driver starts trying to talk to my littliest girl, I tell her to get in the car and open the door, the guy at the back of the car starts this spill: Hey man were broke and out of gas why don't you help us out ? I looked at him and said are you kidding me look at my truck dude and I'm raising these kids by myself! Then he says oh I didn't see the kids, we just walked 6 feet from him, he says forget it man just forget it!! All pissy, then that really set me off so I just looked at him and said guys I don't have any money, he comes back with hey dude don't be a smart ass you don't have to be a dick? Then the passenger gets out and starts walking around the car saying something the whole time I'm trying to leave. I finally got in and left thinking the whole time dammit I left my gun at home why???? I really just don't understand why some FUCKERS are allowed to live ?
    finally 551 RWHP!!!!

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Well everything worked out just fine.....guess you didn't need your gun afterall, so it was fine that you left it home.

LIGHT PEWTER METALIC
    1999 SS CAMARO

Yea guess so? Its alot of fun getting rousted with your small kids around you ought to try it sometime!

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Been there done that, so I understand what you had to deal with.

Just be glad they didn't have to see daddy blow some asshole away.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Good you got home safe without an altercation. Some folks just love to mooch off others. I guess they feel it's their "right". I will NEVER figure folks like that out. I mean, if they needed money for gas, why in the HELL would they go out for a drive? MOOCHERS...I CAN'T STAND MOOCHERS!!!

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Good you got home safe without an altercation. DEMOCRATS just love to mooch off others. I guess they feel it's their "right". I will NEVER figure folks like that out. I mean, if they needed money for gas, why in the HELL would they go out for a drive? MOOCHERS...I CAN'T STAND MOOCHERS!!!
    Fixed

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

damn dude, that would piss me off....so much, thank god i don't have kids yet, because it would be a different story for me.

LIGHT PEWTER METALIC
    1999 SS CAMARO

Well you know had I been with a date or buddy yea it would had been different, completely different, and yea I'm glad my girls didn't see daddy do nothing like that either but the thing that bothers me is WHAT IF??

Thread Information